Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions 15:36 - Aug 28 with 2960 viewsTheArtChappy

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28961233 I haven't seen this posted

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 2945 viewsCatullus

How do you limit the number of headers. The ball comes in and young TJ says "I've done my six" and ducks!!
Did they sue Gridiron over injuries? It's much more brutal. Though I don't know the set up for younger players.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 15:44 - Aug 28 with 2934 viewsTheArtChappy

Some sort of head gear with a counter or they could have a rulebthat the ball can't go higher than shoulder height

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 16:00 - Aug 28 with 2894 viewsJesusJack

If only there was a way for young kids to play the beautiful game with a rule that the ball can't over head height...maybe on a smaller pitch or something, with like, I don't know...5 or 6 players? Is that a thing? Why has nobody thought of this yet?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 16:01]

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 16:07 - Aug 28 with 2868 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I blame Obama.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 16:24 - Aug 28 with 2820 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

I've seen a lot of videos on that there internet involving these "Soccer Moms"...

I'd have given a few of them concussion to be fair, against a pine headboard...
US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 16:27 - Aug 28 with 2807 viewsllangyfelach

Soccer Moms? Cor!!!!

*unzips*

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 17:54 - Aug 28 with 2694 viewsJackoBoostardo

They'll be kitted out in padding and helmets before long. And to avoid the risk of hurting their feet, they'll be picking up the ball and running with it. And this too will be called football!

I can just see it now!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 18:37 - Aug 28 with 2647 viewsTheArtChappy

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 16:00 - Aug 28 by JesusJack

If only there was a way for young kids to play the beautiful game with a rule that the ball can't over head height...maybe on a smaller pitch or something, with like, I don't know...5 or 6 players? Is that a thing? Why has nobody thought of this yet?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 16:01]

When I played 5 a side years ago that was the rule wasn't sure it was still the same

Login to get fewer ads

US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions on 19:25 - Aug 28 with 2577 viewsjackforever

Soccer is too dangerous for my little tommy jnr 111. I am going to buy him an uzi instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024