Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 17:49 - Aug 30 with 2760 viewsdobjack2

Opening teams up for fun and working his socks off. Says a lot about spurs and their managers that they couldn't use his talent properly. Never mind their loss.....
Siggy on 17:51 - Aug 30 with 2729 viewsorion3016

Been involved with all 6 of our goals, great signing for us wasted at spurs

Be over there now after

Siggy on 17:52 - Aug 30 with 2717 viewsRancid

We're perfect for good players at top clubs who aren't playing regularly.Siggy, Shelvey, Gomis, Fabianski.

Siggy's back heel for Nathan's first was a joy to see.
Siggy on 17:52 - Aug 30 with 2715 viewsdickythorpe

He could be a target for CL teams
Siggy on 17:52 - Aug 30 with 2710 viewsSwan91

If he keeps it up then he could be as valuable as Michu was in his first season here for us! Looks a star player.
Siggy on 17:56 - Aug 30 with 2652 viewsdobjack2

Looks to have beefed up a bit as well in his time away but my memory ain't what it was.
Siggy on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 2574 viewsLeonisGod

Siggy on 17:56 - Aug 30 by dobjack2

Looks to have beefed up a bit as well in his time away but my memory ain't what it was.

Not sure about that, but he's working harder for longer. I can't remember him being praised in his first spell with us for closing down and putting the boot in. A fabulous 2nd assist round the corner for Dyer's second, same as last week against Burnley.
Siggy on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 2564 viewsGeoffThom

Top top signing for us fits in beautifully here
Siggy on 18:05 - Aug 30 with 2534 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He's every bit as magnificent as I expected him to be. Still hard to believe we were able to sign him.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy on 18:08 - Aug 30 with 2504 viewsNeath_Jack

His work rate off the ball is second to none. He's an absolute machine.

As i said in the summer, never mind signing ex players, we should move on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Siggy on 18:17 - Aug 30 with 2421 viewsApeShit

Siggy on 18:08 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

His work rate off the ball is second to none. He's an absolute machine.

As i said in the summer, never mind signing ex players, we should move on.

Technically he wasn't our player.
Siggy on 18:20 - Aug 30 with 2387 viewsPrivate_Partz

Superb in a team of excellent performances. Radio wales will tell you how terrible WBA were. We are so lucky we manage to win against every team that has a bad day ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Siggy on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 2296 viewsJackSomething

Siggy on 18:20 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Superb in a team of excellent performances. Radio wales will tell you how terrible WBA were. We are so lucky we manage to win against every team that has a bad day ;-)

4 assists so far, more than he had in 58 games for Spurs, according to Beeb website.

The ball through for Dyer's second was as perfect as the one he played on his (first) debut for Graham to beat Arsenal.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Siggy on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 2248 viewsLeonisGod

Siggy on 18:30 - Aug 30 by JackSomething

4 assists so far, more than he had in 58 games for Spurs, according to Beeb website.

The ball through for Dyer's second was as perfect as the one he played on his (first) debut for Graham to beat Arsenal.

And the one last week for Dyer. Our key signing this summer, by a long way for me.
Siggy on 18:35 - Aug 30 with 2248 viewsHuw57

Love Siggy

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Siggy on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 2202 viewscurleigh

Siggy on 18:05 - Aug 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

He's every bit as magnificent as I expected him to be. Still hard to believe we were able to sign him.

Think we had the best of the deal with Ben, going the other way, superb player
Siggy on 18:52 - Aug 30 with 2149 viewsLeonisGod

Siggy on 18:43 - Aug 30 by curleigh

Think we had the best of the deal with Ben, going the other way, superb player

I miss Ben, as I do every player who leaves (especially Joey). But Tayls looks to be getting back to his best, which is great for us. He was outstanding in our first season up, and was working much better with Routs today. Best not to get too carried away though as West Brom were clueless.
Siggy on 19:01 - Aug 30 with 2101 viewscurleigh

Siggy on 18:52 - Aug 30 by LeonisGod

I miss Ben, as I do every player who leaves (especially Joey). But Tayls looks to be getting back to his best, which is great for us. He was outstanding in our first season up, and was working much better with Routs today. Best not to get too carried away though as West Brom were clueless.

agree i thought Neil before he got that injury was one of the best full backs in the prem, will get confidence with more games, may have an outing with Hazard next game though,
Siggy on 19:13 - Aug 30 with 2058 viewsmonmouth

Siggy on 18:34 - Aug 30 by LeonisGod

And the one last week for Dyer. Our key signing this summer, by a long way for me.

Nope. Fabianski is at least his equal in the impact he will have/has had on us. Anyone still cacking themselves when we concede a corner? No, thought not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy on 19:20 - Aug 30 with 2021 viewsMusical_Swan

Siggy on 18:52 - Aug 30 by LeonisGod

I think you'll find we made West Brom look clueless.
Great defensive shape today.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Siggy on 19:28 - Aug 30 with 1966 viewsDafyddHuw

Sorry Leon. I used to want your children, but now it's you and Gylfi.

Apart from his classy assists, I just can't believe the guy's work rate. He's everywhere. Every move seems yo go through him.

Mourino will have worked out that to stop us you have to stop Gylfi, so the Chelsea match will be interesting to see how GM goes about his plan B.

Lovely to see us getting back to playing in our style. STID
Siggy on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 1908 viewsPrivate_Partz

Siggy on 19:20 - Aug 30 by Musical_Swan

I think you'll find we made West Brom look clueless.
Great defensive shape today.

Indeed. We always fall in to the trap that every time we have a good game it is the poor opposition that is the cause of it. All Radio Wales harped on about was how WBA were poor.
They actually tried to play a pressing game and we had to go long more than we normally do. Fab was left with no choice but to kick up field to the wingers or Bony at times. When we had the ball they pressed hard but Ki, JJS and Siggy stood tall. This was a very good performance against a solid side.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Siggy on 19:42 - Aug 30 with 1886 viewsTrundle10

Siggy on 19:13 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Nope. Fabianski is at least his equal in the impact he will have/has had on us. Anyone still cacking themselves when we concede a corner? No, thought not.

this^
Siggy on 19:50 - Aug 30 with 1827 viewsZut_Alors

his all round play is superior to his time with us last time. in 2011/12, yes, he scored some absolutely screamers, but his defensive work rate was questionable. This time he's been working his socks off and I can't praise his contributions enough. A talented team player who's giving his all and producing superb results. What more can you say? Fantastic, Gylfi, YJB!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024