Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
38 minutes 07:14 - Sep 1 with 2149 viewsHugeEnkins

What's with the 38 minute gang heading down from the game? Don't they know it's 45 minutes per half, or is the half time entertainment so good they don't want to miss it? Nearly as bizarre as the 88 minute crew.
38 minutes on 07:20 - Sep 1 with 2128 viewsNeath_Jack

What's with people watching what other people do during a football match all about? Kick the curtain twitchers out of football.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

38 minutes on 07:24 - Sep 1 with 2115 viewsHugeEnkins

38 minutes on 07:20 - Sep 1 by Neath_Jack

What's with people watching what other people do during a football match all about? Kick the curtain twitchers out of football.

Bit hard to miss, don't you think?
38 minutes on 07:27 - Sep 1 with 2105 viewsNeath_Jack

38 minutes on 07:24 - Sep 1 by HugeEnkins

Bit hard to miss, don't you think?

Not really, i pay no attention to who comes or goes during the game and i sit on the end of the row at the very back row of seats, so I'm in a prime spot. Not being argumentative, but i switch off to what's going on around me, I concentrate on the pitch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

38 minutes on 07:30 - Sep 1 with 2091 viewsHugeEnkins

38 minutes on 07:27 - Sep 1 by Neath_Jack

Not really, i pay no attention to who comes or goes during the game and i sit on the end of the row at the very back row of seats, so I'm in a prime spot. Not being argumentative, but i switch off to what's going on around me, I concentrate on the pitch.

For point. I've recently moved seats though from one stand to another and haven't been amongst the exodus before. I will undoubtedly get used to it, just an odd thing to do imo
38 minutes on 07:32 - Sep 1 with 2085 viewsswanseacityfan

When it takes at least 15minutes to get served by the staff, people do it so they're bCk for second half.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

38 minutes on 07:35 - Sep 1 with 2064 viewsHugeEnkins

38 minutes on 07:32 - Sep 1 by swanseacityfan

When it takes at least 15minutes to get served by the staff, people do it so they're bCk for second half.

Quite a few were back by half time. Ready for the show.
38 minutes on 07:40 - Sep 1 with 2054 viewsJackhero

I used to be a 42 minuter, every other game, but now the service, price plus quality of beverage is so bad we've stopped for over a season now. I just got to remember to take a spare bottle top to the ground now just in case my son wants water.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

38 minutes on 08:18 - Sep 1 with 1923 viewsowainglyndwr

I though we played very well, Siggy worked hard and Taylor also.
Wilf missed a few chances, but besides that a good performance all round.
Improvement on the Burnley game
Login to get fewer ads

38 minutes on 08:20 - Sep 1 with 1917 viewsJackhero

38 minutes on 08:18 - Sep 1 by owainglyndwr

Wakey Wakey Owain

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

38 minutes on 08:22 - Sep 1 with 1902 viewsSwansNZ

38 minutes on 08:18 - Sep 1 by owainglyndwr

Yes, but what about the crowd facing advertising?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

38 minutes on 08:31 - Sep 1 with 1860 viewsPegojack

They get right on my t*t, treading on your toes, blocking your view at crucial moments,...

What's wrong with you, eat and drink BEFORE THE MATCH, FFS!!!!! You're like five year old kids at the fair - Dad, I want a drink, Dad I want an ice cream, Dad I want chips. WATCH THE FOOTBALL, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE THERE FOR!!!!!

(DIsclaimer: this does not apply to OAPs with weak bladders).
38 minutes on 08:35 - Sep 1 with 1837 viewsClinton

38 minutes on 08:31 - Sep 1 by Pegojack

They get right on my t*t, treading on your toes, blocking your view at crucial moments,...

What's wrong with you, eat and drink BEFORE THE MATCH, FFS!!!!! You're like five year old kids at the fair - Dad, I want a drink, Dad I want an ice cream, Dad I want chips. WATCH THE FOOTBALL, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE THERE FOR!!!!!

Just got to remember to take a spare bottle top in case I need a wee.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

38 minutes on 08:43 - Sep 1 with 1802 viewsPrivate_Partz

38 minutes on 08:31 - Sep 1 by Pegojack

I am in the weak bladder brigade but here is an idea. How about sorting out the catering at the liberty so people don't have to leave early to get the drinks in. I am a 40 minuter myself. I buy 4 drinks for my pals so only 1 in 4 actually leaves his seat. I hope that is ok with you ;-)
I don't get the idea of buying food at half time. Does seem a bit late for lunch.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

38 minutes on 09:07 - Sep 1 with 1729 viewsnavyjack

Some baggies fans were leaving after 70 minutes, here's to plenty more of that!...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024