Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wild Friday nights 18:26 - Sep 5 with 3332 viewsDDCH

Six cans of Kronembourg in the fridge and a bottle of Jack on standby.

About to nip over Brynmill to grab fish and chips for supper with some fresh bread and butter, then settle down in front of the TV

How is the rest of the PS wild men celebrating the weekend :)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Wild Friday nights on 18:28 - Sep 5 with 3326 viewsDarran

Down it down it down it.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Alcohol-campaigners-slam-viral-video-man

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wild Friday nights on 18:31 - Sep 5 with 3324 viewsDDCH

Bloody hell, best get a few rissoles for the side to help soak it up

Wild Friday nights on 18:35 - Sep 5 with 3317 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm keeping an eye on the jailbait procession that's going past my window. Must be a boy band playing at the o2 Empire...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Wild Friday nights on 18:35 - Sep 5 with 3315 viewsDarran

Wild Friday nights on 18:31 - Sep 5 by DDCH

Bloody hell, best get a few rissoles for the side to help soak it up

Aye it is a mad one isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wild Friday nights on 18:40 - Sep 5 with 3305 viewsDDCH

Wild Friday nights on 18:35 - Sep 5 by Darran

Aye it is a mad one isn't it?

If only my teenage self could see me now.....right enough thinking of it chippy here I come!

Wild Friday nights on 18:50 - Sep 5 with 3290 viewsjackharris

Sounds great DDCH

I've just had a delicious Pork loin Dinner, with home made stuffing, creamed Maris Piper potatoes, roast potatoes and home grown runner beans at my mum's.

Picked up one of these boxes of Sainsbury's Shiraz and will now settle down to watch the Cricket highlights, Ospreys and Spiderman 2 or Captain America (the winter malarky one)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wild Friday nights on 18:50 - Sep 5 with 3290 viewsPhil_S

Wild Friday nights on 18:35 - Sep 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm keeping an eye on the jailbait procession that's going past my window. Must be a boy band playing at the o2 Empire...

They could all be waiting to catch a glimpse of you??
Wild Friday nights on 18:55 - Sep 5 with 3279 viewsjackharris

Wild Friday nights on 18:35 - Sep 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Never heard of them!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

Wild Friday nights on 19:14 - Sep 5 with 3257 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Janoskians? They look a right bunch of douchebags...hang on, isn't that Gareth Bale on the far right?

Queue is on the move... Can't wait for 11pm when they come out, congregate outside and scream their f*cking lungs out whenever any sentient being emerges from the stage door entrance until 1am.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 19:16]

Enjoying the next level

Wild Friday nights on 19:29 - Sep 5 with 3242 viewsjackharris

Wild Friday nights on 19:14 - Sep 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The Janoskians? They look a right bunch of douchebags...hang on, isn't that Gareth Bale on the far right?

Queue is on the move... Can't wait for 11pm when they come out, congregate outside and scream their f*cking lungs out whenever any sentient being emerges from the stage door entrance until 1am.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 19:16]

If I was you I would be selling dodgy merchandise from your flat /house. Buy a job lot of plain t-shirts and iron on printed transfers (available in Tesco Extra) of the bands that play there. Or cheap booze.

Wild Friday nights on 19:39 - Sep 5 with 3225 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Not a bad idea JH, but there are already a bunch of unsavoury types walking the queues selling tat, they probably wouldn't take too kindly to competition, and I'm not sure I'd want to start a 'turf war' just for a bit of extra cash!

I'll stick to perving out of the window...

Enjoying the next level

Wild Friday nights on 19:44 - Sep 5 with 3220 viewsDDCH

Wild Friday nights on 18:50 - Sep 5 by jackharris

Sounds great DDCH

I've just had a delicious Pork loin Dinner, with home made stuffing, creamed Maris Piper potatoes, roast potatoes and home grown runner beans at my mum's.

Picked up one of these boxes of Sainsbury's Shiraz and will now settle down to watch the Cricket highlights, Ospreys and Spiderman 2 or Captain America (the winter malarky one)

That looks top. Just had an amazing fish supper, now onto the booze. Got to love drink that is served by the box lol.

Wild Friday nights on 19:45 - Sep 5 with 3218 viewsdickythorpe

Dripping handbag!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024