Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
u21 v Cardiff u21 16:58 - Sep 15 with 3432 viewsgiantstoneater

Does anyone know what time the ticket office is open until tonight thanks in advance.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 17:06 - Sep 15 with 3417 viewsSTEVE1

19.00 Noone in the Cardiff side
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 17:10 - Sep 15 with 3405 viewsScoobyWho

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 17:06 - Sep 15 by STEVE1

19.00 Noone in the Cardiff side

They haven't got a chance if they aren't fielding anyone at all.
I'm looking forward to it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 18:37 - Sep 15 with 3304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Looks like there could be a tidy crowd tonight .

Plenty around the ground .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 3199 viewsAquinas

1-0 Barrow.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:43 - Sep 15 with 3157 viewsJackfath

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:37 - Sep 15 by Aquinas

1-0 Barrow.

He's wheelie good.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:50 - Sep 15 with 3126 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:43 - Sep 15 by Jackfath

He's wheelie good.

He's better than marvellous Marvin .

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 19:57 - Sep 15 with 3076 viewsSimonM

Good team performance first half. Kingsley, Fulton and Barrow have been impressed me. Marvin looks very rusty but to be expected. Good for him to get some game time.

Hope we can stick a few more on them in the 2nd half.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 20:42 - Sep 15 with 2839 viewsbuilthjack

Just gone 1-2 down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 20:50 - Sep 15 with 2766 viewsSwansNZ

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 20:42 - Sep 15 by builthjack

Just gone 1-2 down

Just as well U21 results don't matter

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 20:52 - Sep 15 with 2740 viewsChief

disappointing, even though I don't know the scum line up, but we have Kingsley, Fulton, Barrow and Emnes in ours.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:00 - Sep 15 with 2659 viewshobo

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 20:52 - Sep 15 by Chief

disappointing, even though I don't know the scum line up, but we have Kingsley, Fulton, Barrow and Emnes in ours.

Horton, Owen, Barnum-Bobb, Dikgacoi, James, Amondarain, Noone, O'Sullivan, Healey, Velikonja, Harris.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:14 - Sep 15 with 2569 viewspencoedjack

Probably be the highlight of their season ............
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:20 - Sep 15 with 2522 viewsLiberty

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:00 - Sep 15 by hobo

Horton, Owen, Barnum-Bobb, Dikgacoi, James, Amondarain, Noone, O'Sullivan, Healey, Velikonja, Harris.

Anyone worth signing, bet they would love to play for a Prem team

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:21 - Sep 15 with 2513 viewsPrivate_Partz

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:14 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

Probably be the highlight of their season ............

Sports highlights on BBC Cardiff tomorrow.
We have lost to teams of lesser status than Cardiff but there is not getting away that this is yet another disappointing result.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:25 - Sep 15 with 2491 viewsAnotherJohn

First time I've seen the under-21s in a while and have to say I was disappointed. There were a few workman-like performances, but I didn't see anybody stake a strong claim for promotion to the first team. Barrow took his goal well, but kept hitting the first man or otherwise being dispossessed. Emnes missed a sitter from a yard out, when the ball seemed to stick under his foot. The most unsettling aspect was that we only showed urgency when we fell behind - not too many busting a gut for the shirt. I'd say we are under-achieving for the level of investment put in.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:28 - Sep 15 with 2467 viewsgiantstoneater

Decent game good football played by both sides but we should be kicking ourselves for not putting away three or four golden chances before they equalised.really impressed with our left back the young jock. As for the ref when you see the things that some of the things he let them get away you can see why so many get sent off in later life.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:29 - Sep 15 with 2457 viewspencoedjack

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:25 - Sep 15 by AnotherJohn

First time I've seen the under-21s in a while and have to say I was disappointed. There were a few workman-like performances, but I didn't see anybody stake a strong claim for promotion to the first team. Barrow took his goal well, but kept hitting the first man or otherwise being dispossessed. Emnes missed a sitter from a yard out, when the ball seemed to stick under his foot. The most unsettling aspect was that we only showed urgency when we fell behind - not too many busting a gut for the shirt. I'd say we are under-achieving for the level of investment put in.

Thanks for the update.

Disappointing that no one is shining in these games against lower league opposition.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:30 - Sep 15 with 2450 viewsPrivate_Partz

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:25 - Sep 15 by AnotherJohn

Thanks for that AJ. It does seem that we are lacking in some area. If the signings we have made are good players than it has to be down to coaching and motivation.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:30 - Sep 15 with 2445 viewsC_jack

KOL out.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 2438 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:21 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

Sports highlights on BBC Cardiff tomorrow.
We have lost to teams of lesser status than Cardiff but there is not getting away that this is yet another disappointing result.

Lively first half . Barrow was excellent , I think he took a knock and didn't come out 2 nd half.

Both full backs did well, as did Fulton , gorrie was busy but no end product .

Emnes was poor & missed an absolute sitter to put us 2 up.

They had a couple of tidy players , fair result I thought.

The liberty stadium penned us all in the left hand side of the west stand ,there were people sitting on the south west corner seats , nobody was allowed past the directors box , f@king pathetic.

There must of been about 100 + stewards also .

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:39 - Sep 15 with 2381 viewsScoobyWho

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 21:31 - Sep 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lively first half . Barrow was excellent , I think he took a knock and didn't come out 2 nd half.

Both full backs did well, as did Fulton , gorrie was busy but no end product .

Emnes was poor & missed an absolute sitter to put us 2 up.

They had a couple of tidy players , fair result I thought.

The liberty stadium penned us all in the left hand side of the west stand ,there were people sitting on the south west corner seats , nobody was allowed past the directors box , f@king pathetic.

There must of been about 100 + stewards also .

Barrow was def the best on the pitch for us, he is either injured or being saved for Saturday ;-)
A bit odd the seating arrangement too, not sure about our u21's and the management of them as well. As much as it is a development side I don't see the point in losing almost every game and saying its all about development. Winning develops a winning attitude. Losing cant do the players any good mentally.

Other good games were had by Kingsley and Fulton, the rest were very ordinary. The guy with the banana head was good for them and Healy who scored both goals was quick. I enjoyed it, it doesn't really matter apparently. So on that I'll get a beer.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 2256 viewsgiantstoneater

Think Barrow went off at half time due to a very cynical challenge from behind with no intent for the ball and the ref decreed it was not worth a yellow Barrow was through on goal and I don't think the two closing defenders would have caught him.
u21 v Cardiff u21 on 22:43 - Sep 15 with 2179 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ref was dreadful

u21 v Cardiff u21 on 08:22 - Sep 16 with 1968 viewsgiantstoneater

I was a bit concerned about the ref who can't spot a dangerous challenge and didn't think that an over head shot that connected with a defenders head was not a free kick!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024