Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection 13:46 - Sep 19 with 1959 viewsTom1912

with it written into new manager's contract.

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 14:15 - Sep 19 with 1876 viewsbalboajack

You going to take the job then?

It's just that without you being shown the contract on the table in front of you, I would be inclined to call ballocks
Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 14:25 - Sep 19 with 1840 viewsTom1912

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 14:15 - Sep 19 by balboajack

You going to take the job then?

It's just that without you being shown the contract on the table in front of you, I would be inclined to call ballocks

While I'm not saying I'd put money on it being 100% true, the source knew about the Mackay not getting the Palace job and the reasons for it, before it broke in the media
Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 17:19 - Sep 19 with 1608 viewsreddythered

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 14:25 - Sep 19 by Tom1912

While I'm not saying I'd put money on it being 100% true, the source knew about the Mackay not getting the Palace job and the reasons for it, before it broke in the media

Does your source know why Mackay was overlooked for so many jobs before anybody knew about the texts?

The only people pushing the "Tan involved with selecting team" mantra tend to be those with their own agenda. The ones I'm thinking of are currently trying to hope everybody forgets the way they championed Malky prior to textgate.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 19:36 - Sep 19 with 1445 viewsPhil_S

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 17:19 - Sep 19 by reddythered

Does your source know why Mackay was overlooked for so many jobs before anybody knew about the texts?

The only people pushing the "Tan involved with selecting team" mantra tend to be those with their own agenda. The ones I'm thinking of are currently trying to hope everybody forgets the way they championed Malky prior to textgate.

Or Ole before you decided it was crap?

After all Scooby has been telling us for months that your performances were getting better and you could see it etc etc etc
Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 19:57 - Sep 19 with 1381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 14:25 - Sep 19 by Tom1912

I think there's a hint of truth to it. I mean how manat managers would tinker like Ole allegedly did or make three subs at half time? No logic to it at all

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just been told Tan wants final say on team selection on 22:45 - Sep 19 with 1167 viewsQuakerJack

Just let him do the job. God help Marshall, if he doesn't start scoring he's out.... could get him as a sub keeper for £4.35

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024