Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 14:40 - Sep 24 with 4366 viewsbalboajack

Got the game, popped it on, first match - South Wales derby, live from the Liberty Stadium.

Looks like the Liberty as well, apart from Peter's Pies don't make it onto the advertising boards.

As usual the commentators talk about our rivalry etc, while you can here "Swim Away" being sung. A nice little touch I thought.

Commentators also say about Cardiff being in a good position, "despite only being in the Premier League for one season". If you call 17th in The Championship a 'good position'... But I suppose it's just a game
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 18:24 - Sep 24 with 4028 viewsRancid

How come you've got it so early?
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 18:54 - Sep 24 with 3942 viewsbalboajack

Ordered it through 'Simply Games'. My mate had it on pre-order and had an email yesterday saying it was dispatched. I then ordered about 3pm yesterday and it turned up this morning :)
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 19:02 - Sep 24 with 3902 viewsRancid

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 18:54 - Sep 24 by balboajack

Ordered it through 'Simply Games'. My mate had it on pre-order and had an email yesterday saying it was dispatched. I then ordered about 3pm yesterday and it turned up this morning :)

Sweet!! I won't tell my boy of this
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 16:14 - Sep 25 with 3696 viewsbalboajack

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 19:02 - Sep 24 by Rancid

Sweet!! I won't tell my boy of this

Haha! Just make sure it's waiting for him when he gets in from school tomorrow and you won't hear from him at all over the weekend!
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 20:33 - Sep 25 with 3451 viewsjackado

hell of a lot better than fifa 14 me and my boy have had plenty of good matches on it over the last week
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 22:28 - Sep 25 with 3287 viewsSwansMinerals

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 20:33 - Sep 25 by jackado

hell of a lot better than fifa 14 me and my boy have had plenty of good matches on it over the last week

Hymns and arias make an appearance?
(No subject) on 22:53 - Sep 25 with 3234 viewsjackado

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 22:28 - Sep 25 by SwansMinerals

Hymns and arias make an appearance?

yes nice and loud aswell
[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 22:53]
"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 01:31 - Sep 26 with 3021 viewsJackoBoostardo

This is becoming the best and most detailed FIFA (and footy game for that matter) ever!

Will wait the arrival of mine with baited breath. Can't wait to record some clips and post them online for the Cardiff supporters to hear the 'swim away' chant! Quality.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 02:10 - Sep 26 with 2994 viewsSwansNZ

"Swim away" is heard in FIFA 15 on 01:31 - Sep 26 by JackoBoostardo

This is becoming the best and most detailed FIFA (and footy game for that matter) ever!

Will wait the arrival of mine with baited breath. Can't wait to record some clips and post them online for the Cardiff supporters to hear the 'swim away' chant! Quality.

Is Dyer able to cross in this game? Just wondering how realistic it is.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024