Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Go 14:17 - Sep 28 with 3525 viewsdantheswansman

If this is not allowed then delete my post and smack my ass :) .

Does anyone have a sky go account they would be interesting in trading with me ? i can offer a netflix account for one device .

i only want it for sky sports to be honest .

i know a sky subscriber can have it on two diffrent devices so you could still use it yourself and get a free netflix account by letting me use it also .

thanks
dan
Sky Go on 15:27 - Sep 28 with 3464 viewsDyfnant

It's actually 4 different devices but only 2 can be used at once, providing they have multi room.
Good luck anyway

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Sky Go on 15:38 - Sep 28 with 3443 viewsSwanjack10

gotta feeling this dan cat loves his arse being smacked with severity and untold power

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Sky Go on 16:03 - Sep 28 with 3403 viewsJackoBoostardo

Big problem I see with this is, to use the service you will have to sign in using the Sky customer's username and password. Which incidentally can also be used to log in to the Sky site, make changes, add services and obtain details from the customer.

Similarly, the same can be said for your Netflix account.

Can't see a swarm of people rushing in to take you up on this offer mate.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Sky Go on 16:23 - Sep 28 with 3370 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sky Go on 16:03 - Sep 28 by JackoBoostardo

Big problem I see with this is, to use the service you will have to sign in using the Sky customer's username and password. Which incidentally can also be used to log in to the Sky site, make changes, add services and obtain details from the customer.

I've got my sister's Sky Go password for my laptop. As she's no idea how these things work, I used have have some fun setting her Sky+ to record inappropriate programmes without her knowing. Got my brother in law into trouble a few times before I let on

Poll: Tory leader

Sky Go on 16:27 - Sep 28 with 3358 viewsJackoBoostardo

Sky Go on 16:23 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

I've got my sister's Sky Go password for my laptop. As she's no idea how these things work, I used have have some fun setting her Sky+ to record inappropriate programmes without her knowing. Got my brother in law into trouble a few times before I let on

Ha! Quality!

Try purchasing some "late night premium programmes" too?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Sky Go on 16:44 - Sep 28 with 3335 viewsTheFranchise

Sky Go on 16:27 - Sep 28 by JackoBoostardo

Ha! Quality!

Try purchasing some "late night premium programmes" too?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602504/Pensioners-72-75-charged-900-Vir
Sky Go on 19:17 - Sep 28 with 3231 viewsjackforever

Sky Go on 16:44 - Sep 28 by TheFranchise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602504/Pensioners-72-75-charged-900-Vir

If you've got an android device download mobdro sky sports, bt etc all there.
Sky Go on 20:15 - Sep 28 with 3145 viewsjackb

Sky Go on 19:17 - Sep 28 by jackforever

If you've got an android device download mobdro sky sports, bt etc all there.

Looks good but some of the app permissions are a bit unnecessary-google play pay services? Phone accounts?
Have you used it long without problems?
Just asking out of curiosity like :)
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Go on 20:39 - Sep 28 with 3112 viewsjackforever

Sky Go on 20:15 - Sep 28 by jackb

Looks good but some of the app permissions are a bit unnecessary-google play pay services? Phone accounts?
Have you used it long without problems?
Just asking out of curiosity like :)

No problems at all. Its been great. As has showbox. But obviously I don't use them myself cause that would be wrong.
Sky Go on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 3092 viewsepaul

Sky Go on 20:39 - Sep 28 by jackforever

No problems at all. Its been great. As has showbox. But obviously I don't use them myself cause that would be wrong.

I'll vouch for Modbro, brilliant it is. For the record I have sky go, well my lovely daughter allowed me to download it to to my tab. There is no way I'd swap for netflicks doesn't seem a fair swap

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sky Go on 10:11 - Sep 29 with 2971 viewsdantheswansman

Sky Go on 16:03 - Sep 28 by JackoBoostardo

You can set it up so there is a seperate account from the master account where all the second account can do is watch .

I have now acquired one .

And as for the OP saying its not worth it for a netflix account - If you have something that you do not use and never have and then get offered a Netflix account for sharing it then i cannot see how you would say no .
After all it was sitting there doing nothing until a (wonderful) person came along and told you that you could benefit from it .
And for anyone curious the person sharing my netflix account can not do any changes to my account as only the master account can make changes .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024