Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beards 14:05 - Oct 2 with 9055 viewsDarran

People are like sheep.
Just f*ck off is it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 21:33 - Oct 2 with 2044 viewsSwansNZ

yes, just like sheep.

is that Gerry?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Beards on 21:36 - Oct 2 with 2042 viewsDTSS19

Beards on 19:13 - Oct 2 by Gowerjack

I've got one

It's cos I'm too lazy to shave it off.

You're from The Gower. It's compulsory to have one from the age of six isn't it?
Beards on 21:54 - Oct 2 with 2021 viewsskippyjack

Beards on 18:04 - Oct 2 by Thursday

Surely that's nothing to do with having a beard and everything to do with not having the sensibility (er.... sense) to groom and present yourself well for potential employment.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 19:17]

So what you're saying is.. if that kid is a genius.. could potentially earn thousands for your company.. you'll turn him down?.. just on looks?... you should have an open mind when interviewing.. just because he's a bit 'different' doesn't mean you shouldn't employ him.. Don't be a sheep you say?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Beards on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 1996 viewsjack247

Beards on 21:54 - Oct 2 by skippyjack

So what you're saying is.. if that kid is a genius.. could potentially earn thousands for your company.. you'll turn him down?.. just on looks?... you should have an open mind when interviewing.. just because he's a bit 'different' doesn't mean you shouldn't employ him.. Don't be a sheep you say?

If the kid doesn't have the sense to make himself look presentable for an interview, chances are he is not a genius.

Looks and appearance are different things, you can influence one but not the other.
Beards on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 1996 viewsjack247

Fantastic opening post on this thread
Beards on 23:25 - Oct 2 with 1967 viewsskippyjack

Beards on 22:22 - Oct 2 by jack247

If the kid doesn't have the sense to make himself look presentable for an interview, chances are he is not a genius.

Looks and appearance are different things, you can influence one but not the other.

Stupid comment.. Einstein was a scruffy b*stard.. he knew his relativity.. Jobs was a scruffy b*stard.. he knew the IPhone... a long list of scruffy b*stards were geniuses.. I know a few computer 'geeks' Scruffy b*stards.. but they know their onions about developing their own sites.. software and business.. you go and tell them they're scruffy b*stards.. Don't assume until they've opened their gob and see what they've got to say and offer.. turning somebody down for their appearance solely is stupid.

A well dressed, presentable person with a decent interview.. tells me..can they handle the job as it progresses.. Will they fall into career lethargy and the stress trap (which you may want)..
Or a Scruffy, bad dressed person.. with a good interview.. tells me.. they know their stuff.. but can I clean up the rough edges he brings with him.. (which you may want)

It's either the ready to do battle but unable to take any further. (Which you may want)
Or a Scruffy b*stard who knows more but comes with no direction and baggage.. with potential (which you may want)

It depends what you're looking for.. a stable worker.. or somebody who might be able to give you that edge..

It's like a Ronaldo vs Messi.. one is the well dressed athletic machine.. one is a Scruffy gifted bloke.. who would you employ? Ronaldo or Messi?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Beards on 23:28 - Oct 2 with 1967 viewsDarran

If people don't understand what the opening post is about they're walking around with their eyes closed.

And as for those ring things in the ear lobes,f*ck my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 23:35 - Oct 2 with 1961 viewsperchrockjack

Worse are those with pierced lips. Why? Add one of the tongue and uou re gonna need serious reconstruction if uou get a smack in the mouth.

Remember once ripping an ear ring off some chunt .it was like lord of the flies.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Beards on 23:42 - Oct 2 with 1951 viewsskippyjack

Beards on 23:28 - Oct 2 by Darran

If people don't understand what the opening post is about they're walking around with their eyes closed.

And as for those ring things in the ear lobes,f*ck my eyes.

It's the rage these days Darran.. it's turning into a modern 1920s style thing.. pipes are replaced by e-cigs... beards are coming back.. social classes being torn apart.. you'll have top hats and bow ties making an appearance before long.

Beards on 23:43 - Oct 2 with 1953 viewsepaul

There's some right miserable gits on here, I say good on youngsters who do what they want be it tatts, piercings beards or whatever.Be different don't be a f8cking sheep like those tut tutters on her. Don't conform to society and f*ck em

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 23:51 - Oct 2 with 1948 viewsperchrockjack

Paul.
Point is they are conforming by having them .

Some are quite ridiculous.

I can't see how an inked up Jesus on the cross is an edifying thought for some lady about to be given one.

You re happy and good for uou but like politics it's personal taste and the thought of having a pierced tongue around my bell end don't appeal either.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Beards on 04:14 - Oct 3 with 1915 viewsThursday

Beards on 21:54 - Oct 2 by skippyjack

Nah, that's not what I was saying. I was questioning DTSS19's reason. I once hired someone who referred to himself solely in the third-person during the interview. He turned out terrible, so that's my prejudice. Any kid with a beard may be a genius, but he can f@ck right off with the pronouns.
Beards on 04:17 - Oct 3 with 1912 viewsCountyJim

Beards on 19:04 - Oct 2 by Starsky

Dye it mun

Max is your man for advice on hair dye
Beards on 07:26 - Oct 3 with 1893 viewsjack247

Beards on 23:25 - Oct 2 by skippyjack

Stupid comment.. Einstein was a scruffy b*stard.. he knew his relativity.. Jobs was a scruffy b*stard.. he knew the IPhone... a long list of scruffy b*stards were geniuses.. I know a few computer 'geeks' Scruffy b*stards.. but they know their onions about developing their own sites.. software and business.. you go and tell them they're scruffy b*stards.. Don't assume until they've opened their gob and see what they've got to say and offer.. turning somebody down for their appearance solely is stupid.

A well dressed, presentable person with a decent interview.. tells me..can they handle the job as it progresses.. Will they fall into career lethargy and the stress trap (which you may want)..
Or a Scruffy, bad dressed person.. with a good interview.. tells me.. they know their stuff.. but can I clean up the rough edges he brings with him.. (which you may want)

It's either the ready to do battle but unable to take any further. (Which you may want)
Or a Scruffy b*stard who knows more but comes with no direction and baggage.. with potential (which you may want)

It depends what you're looking for.. a stable worker.. or somebody who might be able to give you that edge..

It's like a Ronaldo vs Messi.. one is the well dressed athletic machine.. one is a Scruffy gifted bloke.. who would you employ? Ronaldo or Messi?

I think you missed the point.

Clearly there are scruffy geniuses. The point is, that same person would have a much better chance of getting a job, practically any job, if they put a bit of effort into tidying themselves up to make an impression at an interview.
Beards on 07:48 - Oct 3 with 1885 viewsepaul

Listen up ladies

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 07:57 - Oct 3 with 1884 viewsWarwickHunt

Beards on 04:14 - Oct 3 by Thursday

Nah, that's not what I was saying. I was questioning DTSS19's reason. I once hired someone who referred to himself solely in the third-person during the interview. He turned out terrible, so that's my prejudice. Any kid with a beard may be a genius, but he can f@ck right off with the pronouns.

If that had been me, the c*nt would have been out the window.
Beards on 08:02 - Oct 3 with 1881 viewsDr_Winston

Beards on 23:25 - Oct 2 by skippyjack

Einstein was only a scruffy bastard after he'd made his name. Prior to 1905 he was quite dapper...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Beards on 09:14 - Oct 3 with 1856 viewsDTSS19

Beards on 04:14 - Oct 3 by Thursday

You are the Hull City chairman that appointed Phil 'Phil Brown' Brown and I claim my five pounds.
Beards on 12:41 - Oct 3 with 1828 viewsskippyjack

I'm unemployable then :(

Beards on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 1812 viewsStarsky

Beards on 07:57 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

If that had been me, the c*nt would have been out the window.

It was probably Sgorio Fruit. He gets off on being the 3rd person.

It's just the internet, init.

Beards on 00:04 - Oct 4 with 1755 views1jack

Beards on 18:48 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wait until the general public learns about 'Stoptober' and how it's 'raising awareness for charity'.

It's worse than the previous campaigns.

There'll be something every b'stard month soon.
Beards on 12:44 - Oct 15 with 1657 viewsepaul

Beards on 23:09 - Oct 15 with 1590 viewsjackonicko

Beards on 13:09 - Oct 3 by Starsky

It was probably Sgorio Fruit. He gets off on being the 3rd person.

Jackonicko likes this.
Beards on 12:13 - Oct 16 with 1541 viewsQuakerJack

Gave mine quite a severe trim last night. Still bearded, it had just gotten completely out of hand to a point where my wife wouldn't kiss me.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Beards on 14:08 - Oct 16 with 1503 viewsepaul

Beards on 12:13 - Oct 16 by QuakerJack

Gave mine quite a severe trim last night. Still bearded, it had just gotten completely out of hand to a point where my wife wouldn't kiss me.

Thats the whole reason I'm letting mines grow and grow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024