Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beards 14:05 - Oct 2 with 8914 viewsDarran

People are like sheep.
Just f*ck off is it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 08:41 - Jun 28 with 1135 viewsepaul

Not shaved mines off for 5 years, although do get tb trimmed and generally keep it tidy (miussus nis happy with that). Before that in the preceding 6 years think I shaved it off fully twice then regrew it,.

Been with my missus for nearly 5 years and shes never seen me with a "clean" face (has in pics obs) she wont let me shave it off, not that I want to mind and its not one of these arty farty beards, just a plain old grey one. Im sure one day I will shave it off, but struggle with the thought of me being me without it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 09:00 - Jun 28 with 1125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Beards on 08:41 - Jun 28 by epaul

Not shaved mines off for 5 years, although do get tb trimmed and generally keep it tidy (miussus nis happy with that). Before that in the preceding 6 years think I shaved it off fully twice then regrew it,.

Been with my missus for nearly 5 years and shes never seen me with a "clean" face (has in pics obs) she wont let me shave it off, not that I want to mind and its not one of these arty farty beards, just a plain old grey one. Im sure one day I will shave it off, but struggle with the thought of me being me without it

Ex Navy man , still an old sea dog at heart Paul . You’re not in London now are you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Beards on 10:02 - Jun 28 with 1108 viewsLohengrin

Beards on 09:23 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

So is burping after a meal and wiping your hoop with a wet finger after a shit.

You’ve been to north Wales as well then...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Beards on 12:35 - Jun 28 with 1075 viewsepaul

Beards on 09:00 - Jun 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Ex Navy man , still an old sea dog at heart Paul . You’re not in London now are you?

Yeah def think it's a bit of the old sea dog in me lol, no mate moved to wonderful Barrybados a year ago, London is but a distant memory, great ones at that, esp with the SEALS, def miss the place, always will, but wouldn't change what I have now for the world

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 17:30 - Jun 28 with 1038 viewsTheArtChappy

Beards on 11:16 - Jun 27 by Darran

Five years ago I started this thread and what an epidemic it has become. #HairyCùnts

I havent logged on for a while and was going through my posts

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Beards on 20:07 - Jul 13 with 883 viewsDarran

https://kutv.com/news/offbeat/study-men-with-beards-carry-more-germs-than-dogs-d

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 21:15 - Jul 13 with 825 viewsTheArtChappy

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/306321.php

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Beards on 22:40 - Jul 13 with 776 viewsjackportis

Beards and tattoos how naff. How do these people find employment?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Beards on 22:42 - Jul 13 with 770 viewscontroversial_jack

Beards on 14:37 - Oct 2 by Darran

Thank you for the compliment but the point was about everyone copying each other.

I don't think they copy, you either have one or you don't, there are no other options.
Beards on 00:53 - Jul 14 with 729 viewsNotLoyal

Beards on 22:42 - Jul 13 by controversial_jack

I don't think they copy, you either have one or you don't, there are no other options.

Haircut is the decider.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024