Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket exchange 19:14 - Oct 2 with 2078 viewsfishman

How does this work ?
Am i able to buy one from the ticket office ?,if available of course.
Cheers
Ticket exchange on 19:19 - Oct 2 with 2067 viewsjackharris

Not sure but you can buy them now online @Swansea etickets

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ticket exchange on 19:28 - Oct 2 with 2049 viewsfishman

Ticket exchange on 19:19 - Oct 2 by jackharris

Not sure but you can buy them now online @Swansea etickets

Thanks ,but i pass the Liberty a couple of times a day ,and being a complete tight arse ,dont see the use in paying the booking fee
I work in the tinternet business ,and if i asked my customers to pay £2.50 for the pleasure of printing out their own tickets,i would be told exactly what to do !!!
Ticket exchange on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 2002 viewsSwansNZ

Ticket exchange on 19:28 - Oct 2 by fishman

Thanks ,but i pass the Liberty a couple of times a day ,and being a complete tight arse ,dont see the use in paying the booking fee
I work in the tinternet business ,and if i asked my customers to pay £2.50 for the pleasure of printing out their own tickets,i would be told exactly what to do !!!

If you pass a couple of times a day, maybe call in and see if they have tickets available?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ticket exchange on 20:53 - Oct 2 with 1991 viewsfishman

Ticket exchange on 20:47 - Oct 2 by SwansNZ

If you pass a couple of times a day, maybe call in and see if they have tickets available?

It was a genuine post to request some info from fellow Swans supporters ,but hey 3 posts in and sarcasm kicks in ,so sad ,so so sad
Ticket exchange on 21:10 - Oct 2 with 1963 viewsSwansNZ

Ticket exchange on 20:53 - Oct 2 by fishman

It was a genuine post to request some info from fellow Swans supporters ,but hey 3 posts in and sarcasm kicks in ,so sad ,so so sad

What sarcasm?

Regardless of anyone telling you that tickets are or are not available, you have said you are not willing to buy online, so you’d have to call in anyway. If you pass the stadium a couple of times a day, then you are not going out of your way, so just call in and check and but if available.

Sorry if you take that the wrong way.

Ticket exchange on 21:33 - Oct 2 with 1940 viewsfishman

Ticket exchange on 21:10 - Oct 2 by SwansNZ

What sarcasm?

Regardless of anyone telling you that tickets are or are not available, you have said you are not willing to buy online, so you’d have to call in anyway. If you pass the stadium a couple of times a day, then you are not going out of your way, so just call in and check and but if available.

Sorry if you take that the wrong way.

What the gist of the question was ,how did someone go about buying a ticket exchange seat ,the reason i have not already called in to the stadium is only this evening did i find out i could get to the game ,providing i could get a ticket
My apologies Swanzy,i DID take it the wrong way ,after reading so many posts on this forum ,i was half expecting to get some sarky replies ,
Hope you accept my aplogy
Ticket exchange on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 1932 viewsSwansNZ

Ticket exchange on 21:33 - Oct 2 by fishman

What the gist of the question was ,how did someone go about buying a ticket exchange seat ,the reason i have not already called in to the stadium is only this evening did i find out i could get to the game ,providing i could get a ticket
My apologies Swanzy,i DID take it the wrong way ,after reading so many posts on this forum ,i was half expecting to get some sarky replies ,
Hope you accept my aplogy

I would assume if you can buy them online, you can buy them at the ticket office. Not that many available, so delaying could mean missing out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024