Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? 17:51 - Oct 19 with 3652 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:54 - Oct 19 with 1896 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not sure why the poll isn't working.

Anyway, the two options were 'Yes' and 'No'.

I vote 'No'.

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:54 - Oct 19 with 1897 viewsthomasJack

yes!!!

Poll: Next signing

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:56 - Oct 19 with 1856 viewsMrSwerve

8th, fk me what a crisis!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:58 - Oct 19 with 1808 viewsAngelRangelQS

Why don't you just f*ck off you c*nt?
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:58 - Oct 19 with 1804 viewsperchrockjack

I'm just gutted.

Fine margins decide games

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:59 - Oct 19 with 1774 viewsNeathJack

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:54 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not sure why the poll isn't working.

Anyway, the two options were 'Yes' and 'No'.

I vote 'No'.

Look son do me a favour and just fcuk off you tiresome little troll.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 1766 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 17:58 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

I'm just gutted.

Fine margins decide games

I am too. Another game thrown away due to the inability to tactically read matches.

I wouldn't say Garry is tactically poor as that would suggest he has some sort of tactical ability in the first place.

It seems as if this job has come way too soon in his managerial career and he lacks the experience other managers possess.

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:02 - Oct 19 with 1743 viewsPhil_S

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:00 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am too. Another game thrown away due to the inability to tactically read matches.

I wouldn't say Garry is tactically poor as that would suggest he has some sort of tactical ability in the first place.

It seems as if this job has come way too soon in his managerial career and he lacks the experience other managers possess.

You're like a stuck record and a poor WUM at the best of times

Fancy taking a break from the forum so the rest of us can enjoy it?
Login to get fewer ads

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:02 - Oct 19 with 1736 viewsApeShit

I'd probably say yes.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 1723 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a fair question. I don't think he will be. I'm not advocating for him to be sacked currently.

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 1704 viewsApeShit

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:02 - Oct 19 by Phil_S

You're like a stuck record and a poor WUM at the best of times

Fancy taking a break from the forum so the rest of us can enjoy it?

It was a novelty at first but I agree now he is just boring. (Probably his true personality showing through.)
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:05 - Oct 19 with 1695 viewskopperburgjack

Yes

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 1669 viewsunion_jack

If it was anyone else (ok almost anyone else) asking the question, there may be less abuse.

My view is that he will but there are certain things lacking and getting the team up after half time is one if them. Today the old adage that it was a game of two halves stands true.

We could also say we was robbed!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 1666 viewsZut_Alors

Who votes DYSS the most sad act troll in PS history. Well done, Dwight. You're nearly universally hated. Can't believe so many people give Chrissy, Liberty and Spratty such grief when this Redturd/Utd fan keeps chipping away at what makes this a good online forum. Seriously, beyond a joke.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 1662 viewsPhil_S

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:04 - Oct 19 by ApeShit

It was a novelty at first but I agree now he is just boring. (Probably his true personality showing through.)

He spent some time over a period almost trying to prove as if he was here for a decent debate but in the last month he has become predictable, tiresome and repetitive

Without a doubt today he went into his element the moment Walters scored

And the sign of a poor WUM is always when they ignore the holes in their argument or the potential for them to prove that they are more than a WUM
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 1656 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How do you blame a Manager that identifies where the Team's weaknesses are and the club does not cover them for whatever reason.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 1634 viewsperchrockjack

Difference is dwight doesn't abuse people so it gets up people s noses even more.

Annoying he may be but nobody can say they ll be insulted by him.

Good posters aren't ones who make themselves out to be super fans who never complain.

Good posters are ones that can out a point over without abuse in pure form.

Dwight ,to me, is easy to handle..

He says summation and you counter. Wtf is hard about that. Some need to get a pair of balls innit..

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 1614 viewsC_jack

It's a fair question. The timing is probably raw, but if you can't handle a different opinion, just talk to yourself.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:12 - Oct 19 with 1611 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:10 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

Difference is dwight doesn't abuse people so it gets up people s noses even more.

Good posters aren't ones who make themselves out to be super fans who never complain.

He says summation and you counter. Wtf is hard about that. Some need to get a pair of balls innit..

If Phil, yourself or even Jethro had created this poll then the replies would have been vastly different.

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:14 - Oct 19 with 1586 viewsZut_Alors

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:10 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

But Perch, he's not a Swans fan... just one of the crazy breed of internet trolls who gain pleasure at other peoples' expense. Strange type of the highest order if you ask me.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:17 - Oct 19 with 1552 viewsperchrockjack

Deighton.
It's like this ..one can say someone s point is shuite but quite why the individual is hammered for it gets up my nose.

Trolling is not about contentious opinions,it's about people being insulted and often their reputation impugned . It's that which is in the news now, that is trolling not someone posting what another sees as crap.

Simple really

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 1529 viewsNeath_Jack

The trouble with pointing out that he is talking nonsense is that he ignores those posts.

He will undoubtedly get a slap from someone at one game, of this i am sure. There are already people circulating his details via PM apparently. Someone will point him out to someone who has had a few pints and it will be goodnight.

People get very protective about this great club of ours, and don't take to kindly to others continually putting it down, especially from one of our supposed own.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:20 - Oct 19 with 1510 viewsC_jack

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:18 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

The trouble with pointing out that he is talking nonsense is that he ignores those posts.

He will undoubtedly get a slap from someone at one game, of this i am sure. There are already people circulating his details via PM apparently. Someone will point him out to someone who has had a few pints and it will be goodnight.

People get very protective about this great club of ours, and don't take to kindly to others continually putting it down, especially from one of our supposed own.

And you will be the first one that the police will be keen to interview.

Get a grip, mun.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 1494 viewsperchrockjack

Neath. I understand that matey, honest i do, but I'm more annoyed with the players and it's concerning. I am not in the least concerned about dyss or what he posts.

He may have a point though in some matters..

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 1492 viewsNeath_Jack

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:20 - Oct 19 by C_jack

And you will be the first one that the police will be keen to interview.

Get a grip, mun.

Pardon? Are you for real, you absolute dribbling mess.

Show me once where i have ever threatened the boy, in fact, show me where i have interacted with him in the last six months. What i made was an observation, now log off before i make you look like the silly billy that you are. If you had any sense, you would give up following me around the forum as you always end up like a scalded hamster.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024