Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This football board 01:39 - Oct 21 with 2523 viewsDrizzy

Absolutely unbearable at the moment. I very rarely come on here these days due to university commitments however when I do I can't read for longer than 5 minutes before feeling nauseous at the amount of sh*te posted on here.

It's embarrassing to see the agenda brigade chastise Monk at every single opportunity. Every word uttered from his mouth is analysed to the point of insanity. T*ssers, the lot of them, creaming yourselves over the possibility of Koeman and Marcelo Bielsa when they don't know half the details. Some of them genuinely believe that Jose Canas is better than Leon mind you so you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

That's without mentioning the incessantly negative trolls who pollute this board with their tripe. You know who you are. It's not witty and it's not clever, it's brute force negative claptrap that's bludgeoning this board to its death.

It's a shame the truly great posters are being drowned out by the constant tide of tedium that washes over this once magnificent board.

Drizzy out.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

This football board on 06:52 - Oct 21 with 2461 viewsswansealad69

To be honest I find the piss taking and bullying to be the worst on her.
Add to that the fact knobheads go off topic making jokes.
There is a click on here who like to take the piss out off anyone who dont agree with them.
Im the target for my spelling and grammar and find it annoying that thay take the piss rathere then debate my comments.
There have been some real shoking piss takes over time on my behalf and I aint forgot.
Sooner or later our pathes will meet and we will see how brave and clever they are
This football board on 08:38 - Oct 21 with 2358 viewsKingsJack

I agree and I'd argue that the decline of planet swans is inversely proportional to our success as a football club.
This football board on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2266 viewsC_jack

Really informative thread.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024