Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton 22:28 - Oct 28 with 2448 viewsMagic_Michu

Thought he did really well tonight. He could be our replacement for Leon in the coming years.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jay Fulton on 06:32 - Oct 29 with 2232 viewsApeShit

He's alot better than Carrol
Jay Fulton on 06:34 - Oct 29 with 2230 viewsDr_Winston

Jay Fulton on 06:32 - Oct 29 by ApeShit

He's alot better than Carrol

Yup.

Would rather see Fulton get games than another clubs player, and I don't mind Carroll.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jay Fulton on 07:06 - Oct 29 with 2189 viewsQuakerJack

Should have come on against Stoke when we started to lose the midfield battle in the second half.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jay Fulton on 07:11 - Oct 29 with 2178 viewsSwansNZ

Jay Fulton on 07:06 - Oct 29 by QuakerJack

Should have come on against Stoke when we started to lose the midfield battle in the second half.

Early days, but he did well up at Sunderland too, at the end of last season.

As said above, I'd rather play and develop him before Carroll.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jay Fulton on 07:17 - Oct 29 with 2164 viewsQuakerJack

Jay Fulton on 07:11 - Oct 29 by SwansNZ

Early days, but he did well up at Sunderland too, at the end of last season.

As said above, I'd rather play and develop him before Carroll.

You're right, he did have a good game that day... Our CMs are playing well at the moment (Ki and Jonjo).

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jay Fulton on 07:36 - Oct 29 with 2111 viewsicecoldjack

Started off a bit iffy and got better as the game went on, he can take massive confidence from his overall performance .

The kid did good .
Jay Fulton on 08:59 - Oct 29 with 1981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jay Fulton on 07:36 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Started off a bit iffy and got better as the game went on, he can take massive confidence from his overall performance .

The kid did good .

Well he's been out injured in fairness. I'd hoovering him a go at Everton moving Ki into the box to box role with JJS in the AM position. Jeff and Dyer on the wings with Wilf up top . Looks like we'll be without Fernandes so Kyle Bartley step up!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jay Fulton on 09:08 - Oct 29 with 1965 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 08:59 - Oct 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Well he's been out injured in fairness. I'd hoovering him a go at Everton moving Ki into the box to box role with JJS in the AM position. Jeff and Dyer on the wings with Wilf up top . Looks like we'll be without Fernandes so Kyle Bartley step up!

Yes he has in fairness to him.

Looked more of a player than tom carrol too, which makes me womder about the wisdom of that signing.
All things considered hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Login to get fewer ads

Jay Fulton on 09:17 - Oct 29 with 1936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jay Fulton on 09:08 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Yes he has in fairness to him.

Looked more of a player than tom carrol too, which makes me womder about the wisdom of that signing.
All things considered hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Hoovering him a go? I'd give him a go I meant lol.
Caroll is just a retrograde Allen without Joe's fight though. Why he's here is a feckin mystery to me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jay Fulton on 09:19 - Oct 29 with 1932 viewsMagic_Michu

If Siggy is out against Everton I'd definitely be playing him and Ki the middle with Shelvey further forward.

Haven't seen anything in Carroll yet... never seem to notice him playing. He seems to rarely win the ball back and only makes short backwards passes.

Fulton looks far more comfortable.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jay Fulton on 09:41 - Oct 29 with 1887 viewsperchrockjack

agree CARROLL is a strange loan.
He brings nothing to our cause .
Fulton has something about him and he s a sizeable lad who ll grow.
Got some guts too and will stick in.

Well worth investing in him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jay Fulton on 09:54 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsJackFish

We definitely lost a bit of our shape in the middle once he went off for Carroll. Before that we were keeping them at arms length.
Jay Fulton on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 1634 viewsMattG

Surely one of the main reasons we signed Carroll was because both Leon and Fulton were injured, no?
Jay Fulton on 13:05 - Oct 29 with 1625 viewswaynekerr55

Jay Fulton on 09:19 - Oct 29 by Magic_Michu

If Siggy is out against Everton I'd definitely be playing him and Ki the middle with Shelvey further forward.

Haven't seen anything in Carroll yet... never seem to notice him playing. He seems to rarely win the ball back and only makes short backwards passes.

Fulton looks far more comfortable.

Great shout. Fulton should've had the nod against Stoke

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jay Fulton on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 1593 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 13:03 - Oct 29 by MattG

Surely one of the main reasons we signed Carroll was because both Leon and Fulton were injured, no?

Not sure of the timing of the injuries or even if canas was still here but if that was the case then why sign him for the season on loan?

Im not doing tom down here either, he is decent but is learning his mistakes and his craft with us which meams we have/had no idea what kind of impact he would make .

Tom is neat and tidy but compared to lee lucas( is he injured? Was a crackimg prospect) for example offers nothing much more than the basics.

Tryimg not to sound harsh on the kid but failing ! Lol
Jay Fulton on 13:23 - Oct 29 with 1578 viewsMattG

Jay Fulton on 13:17 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Not sure of the timing of the injuries or even if canas was still here but if that was the case then why sign him for the season on loan?

Im not doing tom down here either, he is decent but is learning his mistakes and his craft with us which meams we have/had no idea what kind of impact he would make .

Tom is neat and tidy but compared to lee lucas( is he injured? Was a crackimg prospect) for example offers nothing much more than the basics.

Tryimg not to sound harsh on the kid but failing ! Lol

According to Sky Sports he was signed on 26th August while both were injured - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9434338/transfer-news-swansea-sign

Canas left on 1st September so presumably it was already known within the Club that we needed to bring someone in.

As for why it was a season-long loan, maybe that's what Spurs wanted or it was seen as a gamble worth taking - I assume his wages aren't astronomical so if he came in and played well (i.e. better than Fulton) then it would have been a shame to lose him in January.

Certainly agree, however, that, on last night's showing, Fulton looks the better player.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 13:24]
Jay Fulton on 13:32 - Oct 29 with 1543 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 13:23 - Oct 29 by MattG

According to Sky Sports he was signed on 26th August while both were injured - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9434338/transfer-news-swansea-sign

Canas left on 1st September so presumably it was already known within the Club that we needed to bring someone in.

As for why it was a season-long loan, maybe that's what Spurs wanted or it was seen as a gamble worth taking - I assume his wages aren't astronomical so if he came in and played well (i.e. better than Fulton) then it would have been a shame to lose him in January.

Certainly agree, however, that, on last night's showing, Fulton looks the better player.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 13:24]

Yeah makes sense in that case.

I did wonder just how much priority we were going to give to a deep laying midfielder, because i think its fair to say that leon is going to be number 1 so millions spent on a summer signing IMO was never going to happen.

Maybe the club are thinking leon is good for another year or two then joe allen will be signed with fulton then offering strength in depth as/if he progresses.

It would explain why monk had no interest in keeping canas also.
Jay Fulton on 13:41 - Oct 29 with 1518 viewsApeShit

Jay Fulton on 06:34 - Oct 29 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

Would rather see Fulton get games than another clubs player, and I don't mind Carroll.

Now he's back from injury I hope he gets the nod ahead of Carroll, we should be looking to develop one of our own ahead of someone elses player.
Jay Fulton on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 1446 viewsWarwickHunt

Jay Fulton on 13:32 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Yeah makes sense in that case.

I did wonder just how much priority we were going to give to a deep laying midfielder, because i think its fair to say that leon is going to be number 1 so millions spent on a summer signing IMO was never going to happen.

Maybe the club are thinking leon is good for another year or two then joe allen will be signed with fulton then offering strength in depth as/if he progresses.

It would explain why monk had no interest in keeping canas also.

What's this obsession with signing ex-players?

It's a big world out there.
Jay Fulton on 08:00 - Oct 30 with 712 viewsjackrmee

Starting to prove most of you guys right...
Doing well the lad.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/unsung-swansea-city-m

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024