Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Norwegian Messi 10:43 - Nov 7 with 10265 viewsUxbridge

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-hold-crun

A wonderful microcosm of their club really. Hyped to the heavens, but reality is somewhat different.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Norwegian Messi on 10:52 - Nov 7 with 8483 viewsicecoldjack

Knowing anbit about norweigen football its no suprise to me that these lads havent cut it, i said the same at the time ofmthe signings.

Basicallymthe level there is L2 and while there is always a chance one or two will step up the odds are stacked against it.

Dhali is a decent player and could progress at the right club, thing is cardiff is fast becoming a career killer for players.

Think they will lose money on him so all in all another good day to be a jack ! Lol
The Norwegian Messi on 11:25 - Nov 7 with 8380 viewsJackSomething

Go get him Huw!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Norwegian Messi on 11:35 - Nov 7 with 8352 viewsClinton

"The Norwegian Mess" would be a more appropriate thread title.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Norwegian Messi on 11:55 - Nov 7 with 8303 viewsUxbridge

The Norwegian Messi on 11:25 - Nov 7 by JackSomething

Go get him Huw!

I had to wait 2 posts. I'm disappointed!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Norwegian Messi on 12:00 - Nov 7 with 8292 viewsJackSomething

The Norwegian Messi on 11:55 - Nov 7 by Uxbridge

I had to wait 2 posts. I'm disappointed!

Well, what did you expect? He's not Orlandi after all...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Norwegian Messi on 12:22 - Nov 7 with 8245 viewsreddythered

Steve Tucker lol - could have sworn they've added 2m to the amount paid for Daehli over the last few seasons.

Tukcer is playing the line used on Annis' mb.

Daehi may well want out. Hard to ignore than having been in the Man Yoo reserve side run by Ole, being in Norway playing for Ole then coming here he may see his future as being wherever Ole goes next.

He's shown he does have quality, the Championship imo is too physical for him at this point in time.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Norwegian Messi on 12:45 - Nov 7 with 8186 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 12:22 - Nov 7 by reddythered

Steve Tucker lol - could have sworn they've added 2m to the amount paid for Daehli over the last few seasons.

Tukcer is playing the line used on Annis' mb.

Daehi may well want out. Hard to ignore than having been in the Man Yoo reserve side run by Ole, being in Norway playing for Ole then coming here he may see his future as being wherever Ole goes next.

He's shown he does have quality, the Championship imo is too physical for him at this point in time.

Why don't you try and retain a shred of credibility for once and just tell it as it is....

You are the biggest apologist for that sorry pile of crap I've ever come across.

Until you pull your finger from well deep inside your arse and strip back and start again you'll be making excused for the rest of your torrid supporting existance.

Have a facking word with yourself, see Alfie Sherwood's post on where your club is now and suck it in and sort it out.

Stop facking embarrassing yourself FFS.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Norwegian Messi on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 8170 viewsScoobyWho

The Norwegian Messi on 11:25 - Nov 7 by JackSomething

Go get him Huw!

He is sh it, we don't need sh it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Norwegian Messi on 13:05 - Nov 7 with 8106 viewsacejack3065

The Norwegian Messi on 12:49 - Nov 7 by ScoobyWho

He is sh it, we don't need sh it.

Speak for yourself. I need a sh*t.
The Norwegian Messi on 13:08 - Nov 7 with 8094 viewsereksten

Reading the title, I thought this would be about Martin Odegaard...

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

The Norwegian Messi on 13:17 - Nov 7 with 8061 viewsDewi1jack

Didn't recoup their outlay on Cornelius .
Won't on Daehli either.
Nice to finally see consistency from our lower league neighbours

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Norwegian Messi on 13:40 - Nov 7 with 8009 viewsmonmouth

'star midfielder'? fu*k a duck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Norwegian Messi on 14:08 - Nov 7 with 7962 viewsreddythered

The Norwegian Messi on 12:45 - Nov 7 by _

Why don't you try and retain a shred of credibility for once and just tell it as it is....

You are the biggest apologist for that sorry pile of crap I've ever come across.

Until you pull your finger from well deep inside your arse and strip back and start again you'll be making excused for the rest of your torrid supporting existance.

Have a facking word with yourself, see Alfie Sherwood's post on where your club is now and suck it in and sort it out.

Stop facking embarrassing yourself FFS.

Blah blah blah.

Seriously.

I seriouly couldn't give a single flying 2nd coming about the Alfie Sherwood character. Aside from posting on Anus' board, you seem to almost be acting as if his latest "post" was some marvellous truth revealing thread.

Everything pre Tan was amazing and wonderful and great like. Didn't win much of everything, but all the fans were together, it was wonderful.

Ignoring the fact that (certainly more so within the 70s, 80s ) there were plenty of punchups within the City fanbase.
Ignoring the fact that attendances were routinely poor.
Ignoring the fact that, certain games aside, Ninian was generally a library.
Ignoring the fact that if you believe the people posting on that board who were "loyal fans" there in the bad old days, we'd have had crowds of 20k not 2.5k.
Ignoring the fact not a single person there whined or complained when Hamman changed the badge, removing the bluebird from it entirely.
Ignoring the fact Hamman wanted Wimbledon in Cardiff, which would have killed CCFC with zero complaints.

Could go on listing the flaws with that post, but hey ho there you go. I'm sure you liked it as it fitted your view. Congrats, birds of a feather etc. I mean, hijacking a thread on a single topic to ramble about something else is interesting.

The fact is, we are where we are, we are where we deserve to be. Somebody pontificating on a certain message board changes not a single thing. I give managers time, I give players time. I'm not like that board who turn based upon their agenda.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Norwegian Messi on 14:19 - Nov 7 with 7936 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 14:08 - Nov 7 by reddythered

Blah blah blah.

Seriously.

I seriouly couldn't give a single flying 2nd coming about the Alfie Sherwood character. Aside from posting on Anus' board, you seem to almost be acting as if his latest "post" was some marvellous truth revealing thread.

Everything pre Tan was amazing and wonderful and great like. Didn't win much of everything, but all the fans were together, it was wonderful.

Ignoring the fact that (certainly more so within the 70s, 80s ) there were plenty of punchups within the City fanbase.
Ignoring the fact that attendances were routinely poor.
Ignoring the fact that, certain games aside, Ninian was generally a library.
Ignoring the fact that if you believe the people posting on that board who were "loyal fans" there in the bad old days, we'd have had crowds of 20k not 2.5k.
Ignoring the fact not a single person there whined or complained when Hamman changed the badge, removing the bluebird from it entirely.
Ignoring the fact Hamman wanted Wimbledon in Cardiff, which would have killed CCFC with zero complaints.

Could go on listing the flaws with that post, but hey ho there you go. I'm sure you liked it as it fitted your view. Congrats, birds of a feather etc. I mean, hijacking a thread on a single topic to ramble about something else is interesting.

The fact is, we are where we are, we are where we deserve to be. Somebody pontificating on a certain message board changes not a single thing. I give managers time, I give players time. I'm not like that board who turn based upon their agenda.

It was the CCMB board not Anus, I wouldn't know where to find his. By the way, what is your username on CCMB?

You can bleat all you want but whilst your head is stuck up your arse like it is and while you keep on apologising and making excuses for your club now versus when it was very much "real" you will continue, like you said yourself, to get the club you deserve.

Now I don't know either one of you scum tvvats from Adam, but I have much more sympathy with Alfie and his type of supporter than someone like you. It seems a lot on that message board feel the same....

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=398209&start=0&rid=0

You play in facking red you dull tvvat!!! Facking think about it before you come on here making a complete c0ck of yourself shouting 4-4-2 and Russell facking Grant as the next best thing in football

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Norwegian Messi on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 7895 viewsScoobyDoo

The Norwegian Messi on 14:19 - Nov 7 by _

It was the CCMB board not Anus, I wouldn't know where to find his. By the way, what is your username on CCMB?

You can bleat all you want but whilst your head is stuck up your arse like it is and while you keep on apologising and making excuses for your club now versus when it was very much "real" you will continue, like you said yourself, to get the club you deserve.

Now I don't know either one of you scum tvvats from Adam, but I have much more sympathy with Alfie and his type of supporter than someone like you. It seems a lot on that message board feel the same....

You play in facking red you dull tvvat!!! Facking think about it before you come on here making a complete c0ck of yourself shouting 4-4-2 and Russell facking Grant as the next best thing in football

Hey bud, have you read the board conduct post that your esteemed leader put up?

Now i have been called a lot worse and not really bothered but Reddy might just be a little bit sensitive (i doubt it).

So a little decorum would help to your brothers !
The Norwegian Messi on 15:24 - Nov 7 with 7835 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 14:41 - Nov 7 by ScoobyDoo

Hey bud, have you read the board conduct post that your esteemed leader put up?

Now i have been called a lot worse and not really bothered but Reddy might just be a little bit sensitive (i doubt it).

So a little decorum would help to your brothers !

Hey bud why don't you and your childish little wind ups fack off and do one eh, there's a good boy.

You and the red man.

The Norwegian Messi on 15:38 - Nov 7 with 7803 viewsreddythered

The Norwegian Messi on 14:19 - Nov 7 by _

The poster you referred to posts on both, presumably to maximise views. I have no username on CCMB, never have had one.

Personally, I couldn't really care about sympathy from you personally. I'd doubt there would be major sympathy here anyway, to be expected. Fro your posts, I can see why some of your fellow Jacks have the opinion of you that they do.

It seems to me you just want a recipient to rant at, ignoring facts. As in, I've never "shouted" 4-4-2 or Slade to be the next best thing in football. Quite the opposite. I give people and systems time rather than making knee-jerk reactions.

It might be a stretch, but you remind me of one of those kids claiming to be "Soul Crew". Gobbing off, being generally obnoxious; feeling secure to do so as they believe others will back them up. Which in reality, they wouldn't.

Have a nice day - and please calm down. You seem to be getting stressed about things; raised blood pressure is never a good thing.

The Norwegian Messi on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 7789 viewsScoobyDoo

The Norwegian Messi on 15:24 - Nov 7 by _

Hey bud why don't you and your childish little wind ups fack off and do one eh, there's a good boy.

You and the red man.

There you go again son with your foul language? The funny thing is i don't have to try hard to wind up people with small brains like yourself bud.
The Norwegian Messi on 15:57 - Nov 7 with 7762 viewsScoobyDoo

The Norwegian Messi on 15:38 - Nov 7 by reddythered

The poster you referred to posts on both, presumably to maximise views. I have no username on CCMB, never have had one.

Personally, I couldn't really care about sympathy from you personally. I'd doubt there would be major sympathy here anyway, to be expected. Fro your posts, I can see why some of your fellow Jacks have the opinion of you that they do.

It seems to me you just want a recipient to rant at, ignoring facts. As in, I've never "shouted" 4-4-2 or Slade to be the next best thing in football. Quite the opposite. I give people and systems time rather than making knee-jerk reactions.

It might be a stretch, but you remind me of one of those kids claiming to be "Soul Crew". Gobbing off, being generally obnoxious; feeling secure to do so as they believe others will back them up. Which in reality, they wouldn't.

Have a nice day - and please calm down. You seem to be getting stressed about things; raised blood pressure is never a good thing.

Was thinking the same Reddy, the guy or lass seems a bit highly strung.
The Norwegian Messi on 16:01 - Nov 7 with 7756 viewsreddythered

Getting back on topic, Slade's press conference today did speak about Daehli.

I was surprised he's not even been on the bench, according to Slade Daehli has a hip problem cusing problems after training for a few days. That like Ravel Morrison, his best position would be behind a striker. it would take a big fee for him to be sold, may be loaned out.

So, assuming that is true, it's hardly the "crisis" certain fans or the media have made it out to be. He's not been back in Norway as some have claimed.

The Norwegian Messi on 16:37 - Nov 7 with 7712 viewsScoobyDoo

The Norwegian Messi on 16:01 - Nov 7 by reddythered

I was surprised he's not even been on the bench, according to Slade Daehli has a hip problem cusing problems after training for a few days. That like Ravel Morrison, his best position would be behind a striker. it would take a big fee for him to be sold, may be loaned out.

So, assuming that is true, it's hardly the "crisis" certain fans or the media have made it out to be. He's not been back in Norway as some have claimed.

All the Norwegians have struggled to make an impact and i include OGS in that, Daehli has been the best of them but he is struggling at Championship level and i think he is missing Solksjaer. Hope he stays and sorts himself out but i fear he will be gone in January.
The Norwegian Messi on 16:44 - Nov 7 with 7699 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 16:01 - Nov 7 by reddythered

Assuming that is true.....

hahahaha You gotta laugh. This chump takes it all in, fair play.

SOUL CREW
SOUL CREW
SOUL CREW

The Norwegian Messi on 16:54 - Nov 7 with 7689 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 15:57 - Nov 7 by ScoobyDoo

Was thinking the same Reddy, the guy or lass seems a bit highly strung.

Did you have a mate in Swansea nick?

The Norwegian Messi on 17:26 - Nov 7 with 7651 viewsreddythered

The Norwegian Messi on 16:44 - Nov 7 by _

Assuming that is true.....

hahahaha You gotta laugh. This chump takes it all in, fair play.

SOUL CREW
SOUL CREW
SOUL CREW

Or it's called taking comments at face value until proven otherwise. Which you seem to be unable to do.

Then again, if I was incredibly cynical about everything in life, I'd probably carry that style into my online postings, becoming a persona dripping with bile, desparate to try to one up perceived "foes". Which would in turn become a subject of, at worst, outright ridicule and at best polite patronising whilst people laugh at their keyboards.

"Soul Crew"? Died out years ago, the only people claiming it hasn't are litte kids wanting to look "tough" to try to impress their peers. All very laughable really.

Again, have a nice day!

The Norwegian Messi on 17:44 - Nov 7 with 7626 views_

The Norwegian Messi on 17:26 - Nov 7 by reddythered

Or it's called taking comments at face value until proven otherwise. Which you seem to be unable to do.

Then again, if I was incredibly cynical about everything in life, I'd probably carry that style into my online postings, becoming a persona dripping with bile, desparate to try to one up perceived "foes". Which would in turn become a subject of, at worst, outright ridicule and at best polite patronising whilst people laugh at their keyboards.

"Soul Crew"? Died out years ago, the only people claiming it hasn't are litte kids wanting to look "tough" to try to impress their peers. All very laughable really.

Again, have a nice day!

I'm having a wonderful day thanks and enjoying reading you make a complete c0ck out of yourself.

A scum fan taking comments at face value... good idea, chump.

How do you take the ongoing saga of Tan converting debt to equity? Which face are you taking on any sort of value there?

And hey.... do allow me to join in the fun.... you have a nice day too x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024