Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This beheading plot..... 11:33 - Nov 21 with 4130 viewsCatullus

......that was foiled by the security forces and the police, is it s sign of things to come?

IS have said they will rain death and terror on our streets. So was this the first of many terror cells who will take to the streets and attack innocent people?
I really dread to think what might happen if this comes to pass. I said on another thread that I was worried the general population would turn against all Asians, Blacks and Muslims if this happened. We could see the rivers of blood that old Enoch Powell predicted, just not for the reasons he thought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This beheading plot..... on 12:32 - Nov 21 with 2914 viewsNogginthenog

It is a frightening prospect and one that is hard to defend against. Vigilance must be the watchword and the community on all sides must help the intelligence services in this monumental effort to keep us safe from such evil and misguided vermin.
This beheading plot..... on 12:32 - Nov 21 with 2912 viewsorion3016

This really is a serious issue, thankfully our security forces are in the ball but there are so many fanatics out there that it would be virtually impossible to foil them all. For me we have to step up the war in Syria & Iraq and try and demoralise them and therefore reduce others wanting to join a defeated army

Be over there now after

This beheading plot..... on 13:31 - Nov 21 with 2862 viewsthe_oracle

Not long ago I posted about an incident in Llanelli but I was called a liar, that I had made it up and that I was creating an "urban myth". These people are out there in our communities but say anything that points out your concerns and you will be branded a racist or a liar.
This beheading plot..... on 13:43 - Nov 21 with 2850 viewsDarran

This beheading plot..... on 13:31 - Nov 21 by the_oracle

Not long ago I posted about an incident in Llanelli but I was called a liar, that I had made it up and that I was creating an "urban myth". These people are out there in our communities but say anything that points out your concerns and you will be branded a racist or a liar.

How is your wife's friend anyway?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This beheading plot..... on 13:43 - Nov 21 with 2848 viewscontroversial_jack

This beheading plot..... on 12:32 - Nov 21 by Nogginthenog

It is a frightening prospect and one that is hard to defend against. Vigilance must be the watchword and the community on all sides must help the intelligence services in this monumental effort to keep us safe from such evil and misguided vermin.

Let's be vigilant then. What does terrorist look like?
This beheading plot..... on 13:54 - Nov 21 with 2830 viewsthe_oracle

This beheading plot..... on 13:43 - Nov 21 by Darran

How is your wife's friend anyway?

As an alleged figment of my imagination she's doing well considering.
This beheading plot..... on 14:17 - Nov 21 with 2808 viewsLohengrin

This beheading plot..... on 13:43 - Nov 21 by controversial_jack

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This beheading plot..... on 14:21 - Nov 21 with 2793 viewsperchrockjack

on the other hand, some see them as not deserving of this approbium mainly because its our fault they ve been radicalised in the first place.

back in my bix

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

This beheading plot..... on 14:24 - Nov 21 with 2799 viewsLohengrin

This beheading plot..... on 14:21 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

on the other hand, some see them as not deserving of this approbium mainly because its our fault they ve been radicalised in the first place.

back in my bix

That's because some are so terrified of them they'll abase themselves and their birthright to try and appease them.

You've seen it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This beheading plot..... on 14:30 - Nov 21 with 2787 viewsperchrockjack

Many on social meida still see USA and Israel as complicit in demonising in the cause of oil

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This beheading plot..... on 14:32 - Nov 21 with 2788 viewscontroversial_jack

This beheading plot..... on 14:30 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Many on social meida still see USA and Israel as complicit in demonising in the cause of oil

Rather the citizenry infused with fear, and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all their rights to their leader, and glady so, I know this for this is what I have done, and I am Caesar....Julius Caesar
This beheading plot..... on 14:34 - Nov 21 with 2781 viewsdgt73

Bring it on i say.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

This beheading plot..... on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 2773 viewsClinton

This is my message to you:

Dont worry
'bout a thing
'cos evry little thing
gonna be all right

Peace and love brother

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This beheading plot..... on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2758 viewsCountyJim

Some say our Privacy is being invaded with emails checked and profiles made of us texts screened by what is clear is British intelligence Thank God they do these things IMO

And long may it carry on to keep our Country safe I have nothing to hide have you
This beheading plot..... on 14:56 - Nov 21 with 2737 viewsdgt73

This beheading plot..... on 14:48 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

Some say our Privacy is being invaded with emails checked and profiles made of us texts screened by what is clear is British intelligence Thank God they do these things IMO

And long may it carry on to keep our Country safe I have nothing to hide have you

Don't be another sheep ffs. Governments all around the world cause issues and then come up with solutions, which normally result in more freedoms being taken away. For whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

This beheading plot..... on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 2735 viewsdgt73

[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 14:59]

This beheading plot..... on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 2734 viewsskippyjack

It's alright.. British Intelligence has got it covered.. they're f*cking skilled an all ..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This beheading plot..... on 15:03 - Nov 21 with 2720 viewscontroversial_jack

This beheading plot..... on 14:59 - Nov 21 by skippyjack

It's alright.. British Intelligence has got it covered.. they're f*cking skilled an all ..

How many have been caught as a result of this surveillance? Not sure of Britain , but in the US it is zero
This beheading plot..... on 15:05 - Nov 21 with 2715 viewsClinton

If they do as good a job sniffing out terrorists as Darran does on here hunting out anti-Monk posts, then we can all sleep safely in our beds

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This beheading plot..... on 15:12 - Nov 21 with 2702 viewsNogginthenog

This beheading plot..... on 13:43 - Nov 21 by controversial_jack

When I meant vigilant I was referring to the communities helping each other as much as possible with reporting anything suspicious. Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes, I know cos I've seen some.
This beheading plot..... on 15:17 - Nov 21 with 2691 viewscontroversial_jack

This beheading plot..... on 15:12 - Nov 21 by Nogginthenog

When I meant vigilant I was referring to the communities helping each other as much as possible with reporting anything suspicious. Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes, I know cos I've seen some.

It gets out of hand, anyone who has anti govt or anti establishment views is deemed a threat
This beheading plot..... on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 2685 viewsCountyJim

This beheading plot..... on 14:59 - Nov 21 by skippyjack

Since 7/7 have we had a major terrorist incidents in the UK

Makes you think dont it, is it intelligence or just luck

I know what my money is on
This beheading plot..... on 15:40 - Nov 21 with 2666 viewsskippyjack

This beheading plot..... on 15:22 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

Since 7/7 have we had a major terrorist incidents in the UK

Makes you think dont it, is it intelligence or just luck

I know what my money is on

People always wonder why Abu Hamza got wonderful treatment.. and other figureheads of extremism.. they like a good bargain our intelligence sector.. I wonder what the deal is though.. I hope 'equality' is involved.. can't see it though..

Government/intelligence services working with figureheads from the middle east.. plausible..

Government/intelligence services using middle eastern countries for income?.. yes, obviously..

Somebody in high powers has definitely struck a deal... something smells around that house of commons.. and they're f*cking getting worried.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This beheading plot..... on 15:58 - Nov 21 with 2641 viewsCatullus

This beheading plot..... on 15:40 - Nov 21 by skippyjack

People always wonder why Abu Hamza got wonderful treatment.. and other figureheads of extremism.. they like a good bargain our intelligence sector.. I wonder what the deal is though.. I hope 'equality' is involved.. can't see it though..

Government/intelligence services working with figureheads from the middle east.. plausible..

Government/intelligence services using middle eastern countries for income?.. yes, obviously..

Somebody in high powers has definitely struck a deal... something smells around that house of commons.. and they're f*cking getting worried.

Oh good, a conspiracy theory.

I'd bet it's a combination of luck, skill and hard work that we've had no major terrorist attacks since 7/7, unless you count Lee Rigby's murder?

IS want to cause divisions, they want us to fight amongst ourselves, we should do our fery best to deny them anything they want.

PS, Lohengrin, just what is our birthright?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This beheading plot..... on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 2606 viewsMillJack

Oh dear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024