Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow foul just over half way 11:28 - Nov 30 with 1842 viewsmax936

was the tackler last man? looked like from the South

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barrow foul just over half way on 11:54 - Nov 30 with 1796 viewsDJack

From my view in the east, NO.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Barrow foul just over half way on 11:57 - Nov 30 with 1782 viewsjacksinceever

Barrow foul just over half way on 11:54 - Nov 30 by DJack

From my view in the east, NO.

Very lucky. With the way the ref called some decisions yesterday, it could have been judged as a red card offence
Barrow foul just over half way on 12:03 - Nov 30 with 1767 viewsDJack

Barrow foul just over half way on 11:57 - Nov 30 by jacksinceever

Very lucky. With the way the ref called some decisions yesterday, it could have been judged as a red card offence

The ref was an absolute moron.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Barrow foul just over half way on 12:12 - Nov 30 with 1754 viewsmax936

Barrow foul just over half way on 12:03 - Nov 30 by DJack

The ref was an absolute moron.

Agreed some of his decisions were unbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barrow foul just over half way on 12:15 - Nov 30 with 1742 viewsScoobyWho

The theory now has to be that to support each other the countries refs have met in secret and decided to continue to make appalling decisions at Swansea games. This will ensure people think it is the Swans fans that are moaning and will cloud any protests.

Its another conspiracy theory.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Barrow foul just over half way on 12:39 - Nov 30 with 1691 viewsParlay

That corner decision confused the hell out of me, the guy hit the bar. How can the ref make a decision that Fabiański saved it without (obviously) him seeing it. Surely its a no decision of he did not physically see Fabiański touch it - which he didn't, so couldn't have.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Barrow foul just over half way on 12:44 - Nov 30 with 1675 viewsjacksinceever

There were half a dozen decisions I would love the opportunity to look at again
Barrow foul just over half way on 12:54 - Nov 30 with 1633 viewsBonjour

Def wasn't the last man but was it a goal scoring opportunity?

Keeper way off his line and he woulda been first to the ball. But we just don't get decisions like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:06 - Nov 30 with 1605 viewsSTEVE1

I would like to see it again but my take on it was there were players back to the left of barrow but barrow took it on his chest and was in full flight the keeper started to come and then retreated I don't think those palace players would have kept up with barrow in a race.
Barrow foul just over half way on 13:12 - Nov 30 with 1591 viewsmatt_the_jack

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:06 - Nov 30 by STEVE1

I would like to see it again but my take on it was there were players back to the left of barrow but barrow took it on his chest and was in full flight the keeper started to come and then retreated I don't think those palace players would have kept up with barrow in a race.

The laws of the Game are pretty clear on 'Obvious goalscoring opportunities' and sensibly doesn't take into account how fast or slow the particular player is,

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:19 - Nov 30 with 1565 viewsexiledclaseboy

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:12 - Nov 30 by matt_the_jack

The laws of the Game are pretty clear on 'Obvious goalscoring opportunities' and sensibly doesn't take into account how fast or slow the particular player is,

Matt, would you have sent Chamakh off for a second yellow after his deliberate handball in the first half? I did try to catch your eye at the time yesterday but you steadfastly refused to look at me!

Poll: Tory leader

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:34 - Nov 30 with 1530 viewsHighjack

He should have been sent off about twice for those ridiculous dives and throwing the ball away previously, and also for the tirade of abuse he aimed at the ref following his yellow card.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barrow foul just over half way on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 1426 viewsPhil_S

Barrow foul just over half way on 13:34 - Nov 30 by Highjack

He should have been sent off about twice for those ridiculous dives and throwing the ball away previously, and also for the tirade of abuse he aimed at the ref following his yellow card.

This - Chamakh should have been booked in the opening minutes for throwing the ball away

Same as Speroni should have been booked for kicking it away as well when a free kick was given
Barrow foul just over half way on 10:02 - Dec 1 with 1102 viewsjohnlangy

There were two other players goalside so yellow card was correct.
Barrow foul just over half way on 10:09 - Dec 1 with 1086 viewsNeathJack

And if the "foul" on Chamakh was a pen then the one on Taylor before it was an absolute stone waller.

Add that to Speroni kicking the ball away and not fetting booked, Chamakh not getting booked for slamming the ball into the ground, the handball or the dissent shown after getting booked and the ref happilly allowing Palace to waste time from the word go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024