Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's great to follow the scores tonight..... 19:17 - Dec 3 with 1947 viewsorion3016

And be thinking more about the scores at of the top teams than those at the bottom, as they have much more of an influence over us at the moment
the last time I can honestly say I thought about the top of the league was in the championship

Long may it continue

Be over there now after

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 1933 viewsTummer_from_Texas

True - the only exception to me is Chelsea; they are just running away from everyone up at the top. Everyone else looks catchable at this point.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 19:40 - Dec 3 with 1882 viewsorion3016

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 19:22 - Dec 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

True - the only exception to me is Chelsea; they are just running away from everyone up at the top. Everyone else looks catchable at this point.

Yes I think chelsea will win it comfortably this year , man city next best. The rest is wide open and hard to predict

Be over there now after

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:18 - Dec 3 with 1820 viewsSwansNZ

No way will we finish above Chelsea or Man City, so hope they both win all their games, except when they play us.

So for tonight, I am hoping for…
Wins for Chelsea, Man City and Hull, and a draw between Arsenal and Southampton

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:23 - Dec 3 with 1802 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:18 - Dec 3 by SwansNZ

No way will we finish above Chelsea or Man City, so hope they both win all their games, except when they play us.

So for tonight, I am hoping for…
Wins for Chelsea, Man City and Hull, and a draw between Arsenal and Southampton

You are probably right about Man City, but there is no reason to root for them against Sunderland. Black Cats are 8 points (and 8 spots) behind us.

Agree on all the others, including Arsenal/Southampton.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 1732 viewsScoobyWho

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:23 - Dec 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

You are probably right about Man City, but there is no reason to root for them against Sunderland. Black Cats are 8 points (and 8 spots) behind us.

Agree on all the others, including Arsenal/Southampton.

Ah, but with 45 minutes of game play to go there no doubt will be some more hot zone action ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:13 - Dec 3 with 1684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 20:53 - Dec 3 by ScoobyWho

Ah, but with 45 minutes of game play to go there no doubt will be some more hot zone action ;-)

Forster is having another blinder for Soton at the Emirates

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:37 - Dec 3 with 1640 viewsorion3016

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:13 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Bugger !! Arsenal now above us - how dare they....

Be over there now after

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 1617 viewsSwansNZ

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:37 - Dec 3 by orion3016

Bugger !! Arsenal now above us - how dare they....

on the plus side, we are only 4 points behind Southampton and 3rd place.

Login to get fewer ads

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 1615 viewssomersetsimon

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:13 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Regardless of their early season form, I still fancy Arsenal, Liverpool & Man Utd to finish to in the top 5, so I'd rather see Southampton drop the points.
It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:42 - Dec 3 with 1600 viewsSwansNZ

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:40 - Dec 3 by somersetsimon

Regardless of their early season form, I still fancy Arsenal, Liverpool & Man Utd to finish to in the top 5, so I'd rather see Southampton drop the points.

Man Utd, yes
Arsenal, probably
Liverpool, I would not bet on it.

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:57 - Dec 3 with 1551 viewsorion3016

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:42 - Dec 3 by SwansNZ

Man Utd, yes
Arsenal, probably
Liverpool, I would not bet on it.

I'm still not convinced on Man U , seem to have had an easy run lately. Arsenal always end up in top 4 and I also doubt liverpool

Be over there now after

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 22:34 - Dec 3 with 1467 viewsJJJack

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:57 - Dec 3 by orion3016

I'm still not convinced on Man U , seem to have had an easy run lately. Arsenal always end up in top 4 and I also doubt liverpool

Likewise. I don't sere them beating Saints at St Marys at the weekend. In fact I fancy Saints to win that.
It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 06:53 - Dec 4 with 1367 viewsphact0rri

All I know as how the top for come out that I hope that Chelsea loose some momentum. I do know that if they get some injuries (he's fielding the same XI for just about every match) it could really take some gust out of the sails. And I'm hoping for that. As its always fun watching fights on both top and bottom of the table. I can't say that I believe we will be in any sort of fight save for maybe Europa slots (and it'd be good to see that).

ManU are an interesting club this season, with the amount of inconsitancy (which could have a lot to do with injury I dunno). They did have a crazy pre-season and I know it was against non EPL teams, but still there's some spunk in that side and I'd not be suprised to see them really come to life and give the top four slots a real go.

But really am I the only one throwing my support to any side that Chelsea plays for the chance of a slip up? well that is unless they effect our progression upwards.. but most matches I'm keeping my hopes up that someone can end their ridiculous run of form.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 07:39 - Dec 4 with 1333 viewsjacksinceever

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 21:40 - Dec 3 by somersetsimon

There's a third of the season gone. If Everyone can accept that Chelsea have set their stall out for the season, then surely the same goes for the rest of us?
Southampton have just lost two on the bounce, but against two top six sides.
Apart from that it seems like nip & tuck at the top half
It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 07:42 - Dec 4 with 1330 viewsjacksinceever

It's great to follow the scores tonight..... on 06:53 - Dec 4 by phact0rri

All I know as how the top for come out that I hope that Chelsea loose some momentum. I do know that if they get some injuries (he's fielding the same XI for just about every match) it could really take some gust out of the sails. And I'm hoping for that. As its always fun watching fights on both top and bottom of the table. I can't say that I believe we will be in any sort of fight save for maybe Europa slots (and it'd be good to see that).

ManU are an interesting club this season, with the amount of inconsitancy (which could have a lot to do with injury I dunno). They did have a crazy pre-season and I know it was against non EPL teams, but still there's some spunk in that side and I'd not be suprised to see them really come to life and give the top four slots a real go.

But really am I the only one throwing my support to any side that Chelsea plays for the chance of a slip up? well that is unless they effect our progression upwards.. but most matches I'm keeping my hopes up that someone can end their ridiculous run of form.

Cue lots of dead rubber matches for us from February onwards for us, not including our march towards FA Cup glory!
Bring it on .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024