Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham Game - We have no chance 09:47 - Dec 6 with 4296 viewsAl_Bundy

According to the hammers fans. 99% think they will win , nobody from our side would make their starting X1 , we can't handle Carroll , we don't have the ability to handle their midfield.

COYS !!!!
West Ham Game - We have no chance on 14:12 - Dec 6 with 1103 viewsMrSwan

One of the three teams who for some odd reason like Stoke and Sunderland has taken the biggest dislike to us which more than likely is jealousy.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 14:19 - Dec 6 with 1096 viewsdgt73

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 14:12 - Dec 6 by MrSwan

One of the three teams who for some odd reason like Stoke and Sunderland has taken the biggest dislike to us which more than likely is jealousy.

Fuk em, bunch of bubble blowing, jellied eel eating kents.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 21:13 - Dec 6 with 966 viewsIslander

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 13:49 - Dec 6 by dgt73

I'd have imagined you also have thought we'd lose at Man U, arsenal, Liverpool,Everton,Valencia, Chelsea in the cup as well, oh well your glass maybe half empty, but mine is half full.

Precisely - each and every time, unfortunately

Dont understand why anybody would show weakness (in sport) - esp to the oppo - bizarre and disrespectful
West Ham Game - We have no chance on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 921 viewsPlazex

Remember that we have not gout Loud Dump (Laudrup) any more. WE SHALL SUCEED. THISSSS ISSSSS SWANSEAAAAAA!

Poll: Where will we finish?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 21:54 - Dec 7 with 746 viewsymaohyd

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:40 - Dec 6 by ymaohyd

I went to West Ham last season. Walking to the ground, being a very chatty person, as I was walking alongside some West Ham boys I got chatting to them about the game. Think they were taken aback that someone with a strong Welsh accent would just chat away to them.

Anyway, it was funny, that to be fair they didn't give themselves a chance (did West Ham have a really bad home record last season up to that point?). They waxed lyrical about Bony and were very complementary about the Swans.

I on the other hand said boys, you'll beat us easily. Typically I think it was Carroll's first game back after injury and in my opinion told them Carroll will boss us around no problem. We can't defend set pieces to save our lives. They had no idea the Swans were a bit soft when under the cosh of aerial bombardment and so we went our separate ways. Being the kind hearted soul that I am I think I gave them the pep talk that they needed.

An hour and a bit later they must have thought that I was mystic fuc*ing Meg! Call Carroll what you want but he absolutely bossed us, won 2-0 and as we know now it was Hamlet's last game in charge.

Personally I think it will be similar tomorrow. I think we'll give a far better account of ourselves and may well go our customary goal up. Just don't think we'll win away though against this brand of football though.

2-1 West Ham.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024