Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Shaky 03:15 - Dec 20 with 1501 viewsDJack

Just to give you a pyrrhic victory...here I am between 11pm and 3 am. Just ignore the fact that I've posted throughout the day.

Oh! and before you use the "Aww bless" card, it's me laughing at you not the other way round.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Shaky on 12:44 - Dec 20 with 1431 viewsShaky

Your post is timestamped at 3:15 -- you can't even get that right, unless this drivel took you 16 minutes to compose.

But credit where it's due, because your account is completely bare in that respect; by posting in the hours of daylight you exposed me as a shameless liar when I said:

"Well it is certainly unusual to see you posting outside the hours of 11pm-3am"

By way of celebration I suggest you instantly consult one of Perch's Aldi value threads, find the cheapest bottle of plonk on his recommended list, and then quickly nip down to pick up 4 or 5 crates.

That should allow you to sustain you worldview free from all traces of delusion no matter how satisfying and reassuring into early January.

Bottoms up!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO Shaky on 12:59 - Dec 20 with 1418 viewsDJack

FAO Shaky on 12:44 - Dec 20 by Shaky

Your post is timestamped at 3:15 -- you can't even get that right, unless this drivel took you 16 minutes to compose.

But credit where it's due, because your account is completely bare in that respect; by posting in the hours of daylight you exposed me as a shameless liar when I said:

"Well it is certainly unusual to see you posting outside the hours of 11pm-3am"

By way of celebration I suggest you instantly consult one of Perch's Aldi value threads, find the cheapest bottle of plonk on his recommended list, and then quickly nip down to pick up 4 or 5 crates.

That should allow you to sustain you worldview free from all traces of delusion no matter how satisfying and reassuring into early January.

Bottoms up!

Thank you for your reply.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Shaky on 13:03 - Dec 20 with 1411 viewsShaky

FAO Shaky on 12:59 - Dec 20 by DJack

Thank you for your reply.

Don't count on it again.

I am almost starting to believe you are deliberately trying to sound rambling and totally pathetic in order to play the sympathy card. Cos that's working on me.

Misology -- It's a bitch

FAO Shaky on 13:07 - Dec 20 with 1402 viewsDJack

FAO Shaky on 13:03 - Dec 20 by Shaky

Don't count on it again.

I am almost starting to believe you are deliberately trying to sound rambling and totally pathetic in order to play the sympathy card. Cos that's working on me.

Morning Shaky. That's not true though, is it. You are trying to get me to bite as it were. Enjoy your weekend.

FAO Shaky on 13:08 - Dec 20 with 1399 viewsShaky

FAO Shaky on 13:07 - Dec 20 by DJack

Morning Shaky. That's not true though, is it. You are trying to get me to bite as it were. Enjoy your weekend.

You are out of your tiny little mind.

Misology -- It's a bitch

FAO Shaky on 13:11 - Dec 20 with 1397 viewsDJack

FAO Shaky on 13:08 - Dec 20 by Shaky

You are out of your tiny little mind.

OK and thanks for your opinion.

FAO Shaky on 16:03 - Dec 20 with 1355 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this a Mighty Boosh sketch or something?

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Shaky on 09:32 - Dec 21 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Shaky on 16:03 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Is this a Mighty Boosh sketch or something?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024