Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday 22:46 - Jan 5 with 2137 viewsBorojack

All 3 home to West Ham,Fulham & Portsmouth all 3 oclock kick offs unbelievable.
I thought the fixture list always had us home when Cardiff were away and visa versa.
Just cant imagine what the trains from London will be like

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 22:49 - Jan 5 with 2102 viewsbuilthjack

The police must be confident of cardiff getting another all time low crowd

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 22:50 - Jan 5 with 2092 viewsskippyjack

Swans
Scum
Newport
Wrexham

£10 = £210

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 23:06 - Jan 5 with 2034 viewshobo

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 22:50 - Jan 5 by skippyjack

Swans
Scum
Newport
Wrexham

£10 = £210

£10 = £0
All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 23:37 - Jan 5 with 1956 viewsJBT95

Trains shouldn't be too bad, Fulham don't travel too well and Pompy will be on different trains.

Looking forward to getting the train down Saturday, should be a laugh.
All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 23:44 - Jan 5 with 1940 viewsmatt_the_jack

Very unusual, but I think it's partly due to the Football League not having games and the Premier League did. We wouldn't be able to have 3 away games in a row, strange how the police didn't move one to a Sunday.

Newport v Portsmouth will be heavily policed due to trouble at Fratton Park this season.

Last time Swansea and Cardiff both played at home in the league on the same day was in October 2005

Swansea 3-2 Blackpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/4278210.stm

Cardiff 1-2 Luton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4277778.stm

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 23:46 - Jan 5 with 1930 viewsairedale

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 23:37 - Jan 5 by JBT95

Trains shouldn't be too bad, Fulham don't travel too well and Pompy will be on different trains.

Looking forward to getting the train down Saturday, should be a laugh.

I'd travel in the cognito carriage if I were you.
All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 00:04 - Jan 6 with 1883 viewsC_jack

Yeah, that's not supposed to happen. Will be carnage in Neath/Port Talbot.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 07:49 - Jan 6 with 1681 viewsQuakerJack

Yeah stay away from Port Talbot train station. Pompey and West Ham will meet at Bristol will they not? That should be fun. I know there was trouble at Newport v Pompey and vice versa last season.

Avon and Somerset police must be livid, they could end up dealing with an incident at Bristol. Pompey could go through Temple Meads but I'm sure when they realise (after browsing this forum) that they could get a punch up at Parkway.

Let's not forget Vermin fans getting on at Newport (if there are any, they've all gone back to County haven't they).

All in all a right cock up.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 18:56 - Jan 6 with 1377 viewsWatchman

Far more overtime for Prem Games lower leagues fall into line

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 19:09 - Jan 6 with 1361 viewsJBT95

All 3 Welsh clubs home Saturday on 07:49 - Jan 6 by QuakerJack

Yeah stay away from Port Talbot train station. Pompey and West Ham will meet at Bristol will they not? That should be fun. I know there was trouble at Newport v Pompey and vice versa last season.

Avon and Somerset police must be livid, they could end up dealing with an incident at Bristol. Pompey could go through Temple Meads but I'm sure when they realise (after browsing this forum) that they could get a punch up at Parkway.

Let's not forget Vermin fans getting on at Newport (if there are any, they've all gone back to County haven't they).

All in all a right cock up.

West Ham and Pompey fans won't meet as there is a direct London-Swansea service for the Hammers and a direct Portsmouth-Newport service for the Pompey. There was trouble in Newport city centre last season, but I plan to be on the 1030 off Newport so I hope the away fans are just starting to arrive then.

You do still see some travelling from Newport to watch Cardiff but hopefully they'll leave later. I won't be showing colours, for once, until Swansea, just incase of issues.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 19:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024