Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aus v sS Kor 11:32 - Jan 17 with 2087 viewsWanderer

Just watched match, Ki is not just their skipper for no reason, another top notch performance and he assumes the skipper role well, absolutely sprays his team mates if they drop out of position or shirk, i did not know he had that side to him, needs to show more of that in a Swansea shirt methinks.
By the way Liverpool running rule over goalie Matt Ryan, he is very good.
Aus v sS Kor on 12:06 - Jan 17 with 1999 viewsdameedna

Not really impressed with S Korea in the way they sit back after going ahead. It worries me that mentality.
Aus v sS Kor on 12:20 - Jan 17 with 1963 viewsWhiterockin

Aus v sS Kor on 12:06 - Jan 17 by dameedna

Not really impressed with S Korea in the way they sit back after going ahead. It worries me that mentality.

Three 1-0 wins. I would take that from us any day of the week.
Aus v sS Kor on 12:27 - Jan 17 with 1932 viewsWanderer

See your point, mind you how many times in previous tournaments or league matches for that, do you see teams park the bus after seizing the one goal advantage. lots of sides do it i'm afraid.
They are a system driven team are Korea with a sprinkling of commitment and talent, even with that well drilled defence tonight, thought Oz still should have put one chance away for the draw.
Shaping up for some good viewing next round though, enjoying it.
Aus v sS Kor on 13:23 - Jan 17 with 1832 viewsNeiltheTaylor

That sounds familiar! :o

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024