Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk - Coward 17:02 - Jan 17 with 37150 views_

Sat down the whole game hiding and this defending without the ball bollocks needs to stop and now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Monk - Coward on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 10477 viewsWitneyjack

You've been waiting for a result like that!
Monk - Coward on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 10396 viewsthenorthbankbog

He's right though Monk did today what Laudrup used to do no leadership, no giving orders just sitting there like the rest of the West stand
Monk - Coward on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 10394 viewsdgt73

Monk - Coward on 17:23 - Jan 17 by Witneyjack

You've been waiting for a result like that!

Spot on the bloke is a complete prick.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Monk - Coward on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 10331 viewsDaithejack

"This defending without the ball bollocks" ?? What are you suppose to do when you havn't got the ball?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Monk - Coward on 17:35 - Jan 17 with 10324 viewsWitneyjack

Monk - Coward on 17:31 - Jan 17 by thenorthbankbog

He's right though Monk did today what Laudrup used to do no leadership, no giving orders just sitting there like the rest of the West stand

I've no issue with a criticism about the performance or if tactics were wrong but he couldn't wait to come on here and make a personal attack on Monk. He's bleated on here for months that he has no issue with the manager but this proves he does.
Monk - Coward on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 10276 viewsperchrockjack

No,it seems Chrissy, bryn ,Warwick really are right and we ve been conned.

Bosrd looking to,profit from money made

Monk buying kids when we should be buying quality

Williams a bottler

No sign of any players of quality coming in either..

Yep, hail, Chrissy and chums.
I ve been a fool. I was wrong as many if us were to trust the board

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk - Coward on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 10271 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Op is the coward.
Accusing Monk on here where there is no possibility of him giving an answer.
He obviously can't face up to the fact that every single Swansea player was totally OUTPLAYED today, but it is all the Manager's fault.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 17:39]
Monk - Coward on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 10252 viewsstircrazyjack

Monk - Coward on 17:34 - Jan 17 by Daithejack

"This defending without the ball bollocks" ?? What are you suppose to do when you havn't got the ball?

Press the ball harass the oppo maybe.

It's very much like laudrups last few months here and it needs to stop.

Also Garry needs to drop his mates dyer and routs who are awful at present
Login to get fewer ads

Monk - Coward on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 10238 viewsOldjack

the op is a bigger tosser than first thought

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Monk - Coward on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 10222 viewsApeShit

Monk - Coward on 17:36 - Jan 17 by A_Fans_Dad

The Op is the coward.
Accusing Monk on here where there is no possibility of him giving an answer.
He obviously can't face up to the fact that every single Swansea player was totally OUTPLAYED today, but it is all the Manager's fault.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 17:39]

Well it is partly the manager's fault.
Monk - Coward on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 10196 viewsItchySphincter

Monk - Coward on 17:37 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

Well it is partly the manager's fault.

Rotten from top to bottom today - of course the manager has to shoulder the responsibility.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monk - Coward on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 10105 viewsDr_Winston

By some distance our worst display since returning to the top flight. Basically wrong on and off the pitch from the start. What is disappointing me most is the lack of desire for the ball. They passed it around like it was going to explode. Nobody took ownership, nobody tried to drive the team forward.

Lots of things to learn from that. Let's hope they are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk - Coward on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 10015 views_

Monk - Coward on 17:31 - Jan 17 by dgt73

Spot on the bloke is a complete prick.

Time to front up fisher man prick or shut the fack up?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Monk - Coward on 17:54 - Jan 17 with 10015 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk - Coward on 17:46 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

By some distance our worst display since returning to the top flight. Basically wrong on and off the pitch from the start. What is disappointing me most is the lack of desire for the ball. They passed it around like it was going to explode. Nobody took ownership, nobody tried to drive the team forward.

Lots of things to learn from that. Let's hope they are.

I hope those nice MOTD chaps highlight the fact that Chelsea's world class midfield were invariably in a radius of ten yards of space whenever they got the ball.
Monk - Coward on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 9983 viewsDr_Winston

Monk - Coward on 17:54 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

I hope those nice MOTD chaps highlight the fact that Chelsea's world class midfield were invariably in a radius of ten yards of space whenever they got the ball.

We had no midfield. Three first choice players missing and three out of position filling in, plus a couple of kids. Question is why the cupboard is so bare.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk - Coward on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 9976 viewsdgt73

Monk - Coward on 17:53 - Jan 17 by _

Time to front up fisher man prick or shut the fack up?

Shut it Turkey neck. I'm in the railway and will be until 7.30.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Monk - Coward on 17:59 - Jan 17 with 9922 viewsymaohyd

Absolutely.

If there are 'camps' on here then I'm very much in the Garry Monk camp.

However, that was nowhere near good enough today and indeed as many have pointed out with regards to the style of play, when I've defended him and pointed to the points total that we've had, the quality of our performances haven't been good enough for a while.

There are obviously mitigating circumstances with injuries, Bony going and Ki not available, however, we should be one step ahead all the time, work our bollox off and evolve all the time. That team put out today was nowhere near good enough, I'm sure that isn't all Monks fault, collectively though we should have brought in two quality players in this window. A youngster from Exeter and a failed striker didn't seem right and today has been borne that out.

Sorry Garry, for a while now not good enough.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 with 9887 viewsC_jack

Of all the criticism GM will rightly get, this is a stupid one because standing up and waving your arms around makes f**k all difference to anything what so ever

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 with 9878 viewscostalotta

I think given the circumstances he could be considered the opposite, that being very brave.

There wasn't much else he could do but if your going to try something different this was the game. We were never likely to get anything from today's game and yes, Chelsea showed what they can do. We did not have available today Montero, Ki, Shelvey, Britton, Bony (I know he's just left). On top Of that siggy carrying an injury. Dyer and routs out of form but experienced and correctly picked for today. I'm sure if any of our other CMs fit and available today we would not have gone 442. With siggy, dyer, routs, oliveria, gomis on the pitch we were top heavy and no bite in the middle. But what else could monk do. A coward no, naive possibly. But I think brave to try it today.

Yes we lost by 5 and Chelsea were superb, but we gifted them at least their first after 51 seconds, their tails up we were on a hiding. Game lost after 15 minutes.

The only thing worries me about today is any ongoing loss of confidence that might derive from today. But I don't think that will be the case.

With players to come back we will be fine.
Monk - Coward on 18:07 - Jan 17 with 9808 viewsApeShit

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 by C_jack

Of all the criticism GM will rightly get, this is a stupid one because standing up and waving your arms around makes f**k all difference to anything what so ever

I'm hoping he can do a bit more than that, like giving the players some instructions or directions?

Perhaps try to get them a bit more motivated?
Monk - Coward on 18:09 - Jan 17 with 9785 viewsOldjack

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 by costalotta

I think given the circumstances he could be considered the opposite, that being very brave.

There wasn't much else he could do but if your going to try something different this was the game. We were never likely to get anything from today's game and yes, Chelsea showed what they can do. We did not have available today Montero, Ki, Shelvey, Britton, Bony (I know he's just left). On top Of that siggy carrying an injury. Dyer and routs out of form but experienced and correctly picked for today. I'm sure if any of our other CMs fit and available today we would not have gone 442. With siggy, dyer, routs, oliveria, gomis on the pitch we were top heavy and no bite in the middle. But what else could monk do. A coward no, naive possibly. But I think brave to try it today.

Yes we lost by 5 and Chelsea were superb, but we gifted them at least their first after 51 seconds, their tails up we were on a hiding. Game lost after 15 minutes.

The only thing worries me about today is any ongoing loss of confidence that might derive from today. But I don't think that will be the case.

no question we'll be fine ,but too blame monks for today's defeat is not on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Monk - Coward on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 9754 viewsskippyjack

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 by costalotta

It should've been something like..

Fabianski

Rangel (if fit)..Fed..Ash..Taylor

Dyer..Fulton.. Gylfi.. Carroll..Routledge

Oliviera

And closed down all the angles and played on the break.. instead we f*cked right up.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Monk - Coward on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 9736 viewsApeShit

Monk - Coward on 18:11 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

It should've been something like..

Fabianski

Rangel (if fit)..Fed..Ash..Taylor

Dyer..Fulton.. Gylfi.. Carroll..Routledge

Oliviera

And closed down all the angles and played on the break.. instead we f*cked right up.

Gomis instead of Oliviera for me.
Monk - Coward on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 9713 viewsC_jack

Monk - Coward on 18:07 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

I'm hoping he can do a bit more than that, like giving the players some instructions or directions?

Perhaps try to get them a bit more motivated?

what directions are those then? there's very little a manager can do once they're on the pitch, but the illusion of standing there waving your arms around somehow pleases some

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Monk - Coward on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 9711 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk - Coward on 18:09 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

no question we'll be fine ,but too blame monks for today's defeat is not on

Who should we blame for having no midfield strength in depth and giving some of the world's best players masses of time and space on the ball?

Serious question, try to be constructive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024