Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A kind referee. 07:53 - Jan 19 with 2750 viewsNOTRAC

It is not often that kindness is shown by a referee, but it could be argued that referee Jon Moss illustrated that unusual attribute for a man with a whistle , by finishing the game with only one minute, two seconds of additional time, which is the lowest time added on for any of the 218 premiership games played this season.
Considering that in the second half there were two delays totalling three minutes ,five substitutions and a goal,the lack of time added would normally have had Jose Mourinho spitting insults at the officials.
With Ashley Williams desperately hoping to avoid physical contact on his injured shoulder and limp hanging arm, it could be argued that for one rare occasion a referee said bugger the rules, let's use some common sense.Thank goodness he did.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

A kind referee. on 08:06 - Jan 19 with 2719 viewsLeonisGod

It was odd. I rather wish he'd shown some kindness by allowing the game to flow; too whistle happy for me, so we had no chance of getting stuck into them.
A kind referee. on 08:34 - Jan 19 with 2679 viewsMorfa_Same

When the referee feels sorry for you, then you know you're having a really bad day.

He was kind in the first half too when he gave Costa offside despite the linesman correctly keeping his flag down.
A kind referee. on 08:38 - Jan 19 with 2668 viewsWarwickHunt

A kind referee. on 08:06 - Jan 19 by LeonisGod

It was odd. I rather wish he'd shown some kindness by allowing the game to flow; too whistle happy for me, so we had no chance of getting stuck into them.

It's hard to get stuck into them when you give them ten yards space to receive the ball in and then back off even further...

The ref ended the game on humanitarian grounds. If we were a horse we'd have been shot at half-time.
A kind referee. on 09:34 - Jan 19 with 2577 viewsLeonisGod

A kind referee. on 08:38 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

It's hard to get stuck into them when you give them ten yards space to receive the ball in and then back off even further...

The ref ended the game on humanitarian grounds. If we were a horse we'd have been shot at half-time.

nope, I'm convinced we were robbed again by yet another poor refereeing display. Just shows how fine the margins are at this level
A kind referee. on 09:45 - Jan 19 with 2543 viewsWarwickHunt

A kind referee. on 09:34 - Jan 19 by LeonisGod

nope, I'm convinced we were robbed again by yet another poor refereeing display. Just shows how fine the margins are at this level

It's coz we is Welsh, innit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024