Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle signs 17:31 - Jan 22 with 9813 viewshobo

3 and 1/2 year deal for an undisclosed fee (we seem to be too embarrassed to admit how much we paid)

Anyway, welcome Kyle!
Kyle signs on 17:32 - Jan 22 with 6905 viewspremierjack

He definitely makes us better!!!!
Kyle signs on 17:33 - Jan 22 with 6896 viewsOldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/naughtons-looking-forward-to-life-at-the

Welcome aboard YJB

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kyle signs on 17:35 - Jan 22 with 6872 viewslondonlisa2001

Why on earth should we be embarrassed?

Far too many on here that seem to spend their lives wanting a bit of praise from the 'bigger' teams and their supporters.

Any Spurs fan that laughs at us for paying £4m - £5m or so for anyone should have a think about the fact that they paid £10m for Ben Davies who produced a performance last night of quite outstanding ineptitude and against a Championship side at that.
Kyle signs on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 6847 viewshobo

Kyle signs on 17:35 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

Far too many on here that seem to spend their lives wanting a bit of praise from the 'bigger' teams and their supporters.

Any Spurs fan that laughs at us for paying £4m - £5m or so for anyone should have a think about the fact that they paid £10m for Ben Davies who produced a performance last night of quite outstanding ineptitude and against a Championship side at that.

Ask Huw
Kyle signs on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 6835 viewsSTEVE1

Kyle signs on 17:35 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

They were league 1
Kyle signs on 17:39 - Jan 22 with 6820 viewsicecoldjack

Give him a consistant run of games to find his feet and he will be a cracking signing IMO.

Welcome Kyle YJB !

Hope fans will be patient, full back is a position where mistakes are highlighted more than normal, im happy with the deal, hope he does really well here.
Kyle signs on 17:40 - Jan 22 with 6807 viewslondonlisa2001

Kyle signs on 17:37 - Jan 22 by hobo

Ask Huw

ask Huw what?

We don't disclose any transfer fees ever. Can't remember the last time a fee in or out wasn't shrouded in mystery and speculation.

I will, as I always do, wait to see how he does for us before a knee jerk reaction one way or the other. The last time I can recall quite so many negative comments about a new player (along the lines of, he's not good enough for them, can't get in their team, their fans think he's crap, sort of stuff) was Fabianski. No need to say any more.
Kyle signs on 17:41 - Jan 22 with 6788 viewslondonlisa2001

Kyle signs on 17:37 - Jan 22 by STEVE1

They were league 1

are they? They're pretty good then. I watched some of it 'live' and highlights and honestly thought they were Championship.

Don't take too much interest in the lower leagues anymore - spent more than enough of my life doing that :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle signs on 17:47 - Jan 22 with 6731 viewsmacthejack

Well I wouldn't have chosen him personally but welcome aboard Kyle, hope you excell here and you'll have my full support.
Kyle signs on 17:51 - Jan 22 with 6677 viewsSwanjaxs

Excellent signing this! Watch this lad get better and better with a good run of games

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kyle signs on 17:58 - Jan 22 with 6595 viewsskippyjack

He was one of the English 'high hopes' when with Sheffield Utd.. Naughton hasn't progressed as first thought and Walker has.. we have a knack for these type of players though.. so I hope he can find that potential he once had.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kyle signs on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 6550 viewsSenhin

Of course, we must be embarrassed. It's not like any other signings we've ever made have been undisclosed...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Kyle signs on 18:03 - Jan 22 with 6538 viewsSwan91

Looking forward to see him play for us.

The thing I've noticed with swansea city transfers is that the players that get the most hate on here before they even kick the ball end up being good for us. I remember people saying how signing emnes would worsen our team (it didn't, he has played well) and I also remember the amount of hate fabianski got before playing for us (bit crazy to think that now)

Doesn't matter how he played before for other teams as our system is different so again welcome Kyle and I hope you do well for us here
Kyle signs on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 6480 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle signs on 17:58 - Jan 22 by skippyjack

He was one of the English 'high hopes' when with Sheffield Utd.. Naughton hasn't progressed as first thought and Walker has.. we have a knack for these type of players though.. so I hope he can find that potential he once had.

Agree 100%

It's a typical Swans signing in that respect, a good run of games and im sure this player will start to progress, i noticed with Ben Davies last night how rusty he looked at times, not being up to match tempo and coming in now and again to do a job can't always be easy.

The Swans can give this player the home he needs to play his best football, he wern't too shabby for Norwich while on loan and he played 30 odd games last season for Spurs and has been there for 5 yrs so he clearly has something about him.

Looking forward to seeing him play. good signing IMO.
Kyle signs on 18:09 - Jan 22 with 6467 viewsSweyns_Eye

Well I welcome him.

Consider that he's British (English) - so helps in our numbers if we're looking abroad for other players in other positions; has genuine Premier League experience, can cover more than 1 position and also must know that many people don't rate him. He's the sort of hungry player with a point to prove that we say we are in the hunt for.

Welcome Kyle!

We rarely disclose the amount of money involved in any of our transfer fees if we can help it.

I hope we still sign a left sided full back but what does this signing mean for Tiendalli and Jazz?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Kyle signs on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 6439 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle signs on 17:40 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

ask Huw what?

We don't disclose any transfer fees ever. Can't remember the last time a fee in or out wasn't shrouded in mystery and speculation.

I will, as I always do, wait to see how he does for us before a knee jerk reaction one way or the other. The last time I can recall quite so many negative comments about a new player (along the lines of, he's not good enough for them, can't get in their team, their fans think he's crap, sort of stuff) was Fabianski. No need to say any more.

Come on Lisa....wind your neck in a little is it.
We are fans are allowed to voice our opinions on new signings...whether we think they are good or bad is just an opinion of an individual, personally I don't think Naughton is worth anywhere near the £5 million we are reportedly paying for him, but of course that's just my opinion.
Surely that's the whole point of posting on here isn't

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle signs on 18:15 - Jan 22 with 6397 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle signs on 18:12 - Jan 22 by Flashberryjack

We are fans are allowed to voice our opinions on new signings...whether we think they are good or bad is just an opinion of an individual, personally I don't think Naughton is worth anywhere near the £5 million we are reportedly paying for him, but of course that's just my opinion.

Time of the month probably..
Kyle signs on 18:21 - Jan 22 with 6347 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle signs on 18:24 - Jan 22 with 6318 viewslondonlisa2001

People are of course allowed to have opinions. But the reality is that we have a number of fans whose main objective is to be treated with 'respect' by the media and bigger clubs.

There are a number whose only concern with this transfer is that Spurs' fans are 'laughing about it'.

And no one knows the fee. The same people who were desperately trying to talk down the Bony fee (by ignoring any add ons) are talking up this fee (by ignoring that some of the £5m, or £4m in other outlets) is probably add ons as well.

We had a desperate and obvious weakness at right back (and left for that matter). We've tried to do something about it. No one knows whether or not he will be the right solution, but at least we've identified the problem and people that know more about football than any of us have made a decision. Hopefully it works well. Maybe it won't. But at least can we please give the bloke a chance.
Kyle signs on 18:26 - Jan 22 with 6293 viewslondonlisa2001

Kyle signs on 18:15 - Jan 22 by icecoldjack

what are you - 15?

Or just a sniggering little twerp?

Do you think that I shouldn't be allowed to post on here because I am a woman?
Kyle signs on 18:31 - Jan 22 with 6250 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle signs on 18:26 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

what are you - 15?

Or just a sniggering little twerp?

Do you think that I shouldn't be allowed to post on here because I am a woman?

Definitely time of the month...

I love Women Londonlisa, and i wish more would post here, maybe they do ??
Kyle signs on 18:34 - Jan 22 with 6227 viewslondonlisa2001

Kyle signs on 18:31 - Jan 22 by icecoldjack

Definitely time of the month...

I love Women Londonlisa, and i wish more would post here, maybe they do ??

perhaps more would if they didn't have to put up with people being offensive for the sake of it?

It's genuinely not amusing.
Kyle signs on 18:35 - Jan 22 with 6212 viewsDarran

Kyle signs on 18:15 - Jan 22 by icecoldjack

Poor post Icey you're better than that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle signs on 18:36 - Jan 22 with 6199 viewsMattG

So what do you think he's worth, out of interest.

When answering, please try and bear in mind that Cardiff have apparently received multiple offers of £1.5m+ for John Brayford.

Edit to add : Welcome, Kyle.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 18:37]
Kyle signs on 18:37 - Jan 22 with 6189 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle signs on 18:35 - Jan 22 by Darran

Poor post Icey you're better than that.

Raging testosterone probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024