Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six nations thread 23:44 - Jan 30 with 2502 viewsperchrockjack

.. Can I be first to say this year will be very open one.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Six nations thread on 23:53 - Jan 30 with 2063 viewsmarchamjack

looking forward to Friday night in my local village pub in rural Oxon winding up the locals being only Welshman more than the game really, shows my level of interest

good night out, game incidental (which I think is how many view a day out watching Wales in the 6N)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Six nations thread on 23:55 - Jan 30 with 2061 viewsperchrockjack

No matter what crap is perennially posted on here, it's a great festival.

I try not to miss any game..

National occasion .

Just hope for less kids, women and w@nkers taking selfies.

Wales have a great chance next Friday but have to be bold.

Six nations thread on 00:03 - Jan 31 with 2053 viewsCountyJim

It's that time again is it Pink Cowboy hats and they think they are cool ffs

Would rather glue my eyelids together tbh than watch egg chasing
Six nations thread on 08:42 - Jan 31 with 2004 viewsGeoffThom

All over for Friday's losers ,no grand slam or triple crown but your right I think this will be the toughest ever because everyone can beat everyone even the Italians look good
Six nations thread on 09:06 - Jan 31 with 1995 viewsJackfath

England are severely depleted of their first choice players, however they are not as badly hit as Wales are if we lose 6/7/8 first choice players. Having said that, Wales, being at home and with no injuries to speak of will be strong favourites for this.

Come on Wales, Come on Cymru!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Six nations thread on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 1981 viewsbuilthjack

Gets boring with the same teams year in year out. Until they get a first and second division going and teams like Romania who are part time now involved, the rugby will never evolved. Wales will always be in the top ten as that's about how many truly Proffessional rugby playing countries there are. Hope Wales win but it does p me off when people who never watch a rugby club game are suddenly the best supporters for 6 weeks of the year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Six nations thread on 09:44 - Jan 31 with 1979 viewsJackfath

Six nations thread on 09:43 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Gets boring with the same teams year in year out. Until they get a first and second division going and teams like Romania who are part time now involved, the rugby will never evolved. Wales will always be in the top ten as that's about how many truly Proffessional rugby playing countries there are. Hope Wales win but it does p me off when people who never watch a rugby club game are suddenly the best supporters for 6 weeks of the year.

An excellent post. I've often thought a two tier league system would be good for developing countries. How it would fit into the home domestic leagues though I am not sure.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Six nations thread on 10:24 - Jan 31 with 1966 viewsperchrockjack

FAIR COMMENT Builth but for whatever reason Rugby Union especially 6 nations is the event/s to go to for the general populace.

As regards football itself, looking at many of the Wales football matches makes me feel weird starting with the anthem either not sung or mumbled and Men Of Harlech du dud duded to follow.

Many of Wales football games look like a giant crèche and its why the England /Scottish crowds have more passion.

MANY ,like me would stitch their eyelids together rather than watch Formula 1 -loved by millions so chacun a son gout innit

Login to get fewer ads

Six nations thread on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 1964 viewsJoe_bradshaw

My first six nations prediction is that someone will start a thread this week asking whether people would prefer Wales to beat England on Friday night or the Swans to beat Sunderland on Saturday.

Pink cowboy hats will get an early mention as the thread descends into a rugby bashing exercise.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Six nations thread on 11:02 - Jan 31 with 1946 viewsperchrockjack

sad innit JOE.

Only in Wales, I d suggest..

Its not entirely coincidental that we see so much division in the posts over the potential sale/part sale of club shares and the Swans future plans.

I think pink hats, selfies, dickheads with pints gawping into a a baleful camera lens, daffodil hat are excruciatingly painful but my "lad " (England supporter) just says its as it is and part of the day. No idea where he gets his common sense from like.

Wales might well beat England and I ll be pretty happy I can tell you..

Swans beat Sunderland and Im happier still as its more meaningful to have my/own club prosper.

Six nations thread on 11:22 - Jan 31 with 1938 viewsVetchitBack

I despise Welsh rugby-culture with every fibre of my being so it's difficult to get into a sport I have come to respect in recent times. Especially given the cowardly behaviour most modern footballers exhibit coupled with the fact that the local teams aren't full of foreigners although I accept that's largely because it's not a global sport.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Six nations thread on 11:33 - Jan 31 with 1918 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'll be at both games, Perch and hoping for two wins as always.

Funny thing is, when you go to the games you hardly ever see a pink cowboy hat but the TV directors love them for some strange reason.

Six nations thread on 11:47 - Jan 31 with 1911 viewsdickythorpe

There's a sort of 6 nations B

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Nations_Cup_(rugby_union)
Six nations thread on 11:58 - Jan 31 with 1904 viewsNeath_Jack

Fantastic sport, great event, look forward to it every year.

The football snobs and pansies hate it off course.

Mat the Stat and his sister will be posting their annual "I didn't realise i followed so many rugby fans" on their Twitter accounts. Then equally as boring posters on here will post such hilarious stuff as "The boys are doing well" if they lose or doing badly, or "Look out the women of the valleys tonight". As sure as night follows day, it splits my sides every year without fail, honest.

Wide open indeed this year, even Scotland put on some impressive performances in the Autumn series.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Six nations thread on 12:20 - Jan 31 with 1884 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/six-nations-could-leave-free

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Six nations thread on 14:03 - Jan 31 with 1842 viewsbuilthjack

Six nations thread on 11:47 - Jan 31 by dickythorpe

There's a sort of 6 nations B

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Nations_Cup_(rugby_union)

But no promotion to or relegation from the 6 nations makes a mockery of it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Six nations thread on 14:09 - Jan 31 with 1837 viewsbuilthjack

Six nations thread on 10:24 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

FAIR COMMENT Builth but for whatever reason Rugby Union especially 6 nations is the event/s to go to for the general populace.

As regards football itself, looking at many of the Wales football matches makes me feel weird starting with the anthem either not sung or mumbled and Men Of Harlech du dud duded to follow.

Many of Wales football games look like a giant crèche and its why the England /Scottish crowds have more passion.

MANY ,like me would stitch their eyelids together rather than watch Formula 1 -loved by millions so chacun a son gout innit

I have been to plenty of rugby internationals, I was at the SA game in the autumn. It is a great day out for a pi55 up, and plenty of cowboy hats there too. What I am saying is that more than half the crowd never go to a club match, so are there for the p up rather than the rugby.
As for the football, try an away game with Wales these days, you will be pleasantly surprised. Belgium was fantastic, must have been 10000 Welsh there, over half without tickets, and all there to support Wales.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 14:10]

Six nations thread on 14:29 - Jan 31 with 1822 viewsperchrockjack

neathe and builth....very fair tbh

Six nations thread on 17:05 - Jul 4 with 1356 viewsDarran

Six nations thread on 11:02 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

sad innit JOE.

Only in Wales, I d suggest..

Its not entirely coincidental that we see so much division in the posts over the potential sale/part sale of club shares and the Swans future plans.

I think pink hats, selfies, dickheads with pints gawping into a a baleful camera lens, daffodil hat are excruciatingly painful but my "lad " (England supporter) just says its as it is and part of the day. No idea where he gets his common sense from like.

Wales might well beat England and I ll be pretty happy I can tell you..

Swans beat Sunderland and Im happier still as its more meaningful to have my/own club prosper.

”Wales might well beat England and I ll be pretty happy I can tell you”

What a çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Six nations thread on 17:50 - Jul 4 with 1316 viewsperplex

Six nations thread on 11:58 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

Fantastic sport, great event, look forward to it every year.

The football snobs and pansies hate it off course.

Mat the Stat and his sister will be posting their annual "I didn't realise i followed so many rugby fans" on their Twitter accounts. Then equally as boring posters on here will post such hilarious stuff as "The boys are doing well" if they lose or doing badly, or "Look out the women of the valleys tonight". As sure as night follows day, it splits my sides every year without fail, honest.

Wide open indeed this year, even Scotland put on some impressive performances in the Autumn series.

And the realistic ones will think its something that the same 6 teams of the handful of countries who actually seriously play the game of Rugby compete for, probably the lack of competition in Rugby compared to football is another reason why Football is so far popular and the superior sport on the world stage, saying all that Rugby is certainly an exciting game but you just need to stop the pansies comments unless of course you are a bit of a pansie yourself and have self issues regarding the subject.
Six nations thread on 18:22 - Jul 4 with 1297 viewsJackfath

Six nations thread on 17:50 - Jul 4 by perplex

And the realistic ones will think its something that the same 6 teams of the handful of countries who actually seriously play the game of Rugby compete for, probably the lack of competition in Rugby compared to football is another reason why Football is so far popular and the superior sport on the world stage, saying all that Rugby is certainly an exciting game but you just need to stop the pansies comments unless of course you are a bit of a pansie yourself and have self issues regarding the subject.

6 months to come up with a response and you still can't put some full stops in there.

Six nations thread on 07:30 - Jul 5 with 1206 viewsmoonie

Ah. Perch. What a loss

Unique and hounded off this site

Joined a Kibbutz
Six nations thread on 11:12 - Jul 5 with 1165 viewsbuilthjack

I wonder, if Wales were to lose the first few games, and England win their first few games, will the ones on here now supporting England at football, then support England to win it.

Six nations thread on 11:27 - Jul 5 with 1154 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Six nations thread on 11:12 - Jul 5 by builthjack

I wonder, if Wales were to lose the first few games, and England win their first few games, will the ones on here now supporting England at football, then support England to win it.

I very much doubt it. If Wales can't win it then either of our Celtic cousins in Scotland or Ireland would be my preference. Eddie Jones and the likes of John Inverdale make it even more so to be honest.

I find Gareth Southgate a difficult man to dislike unlike Eddie Jones and whilst I'm certainly not supporting England I'm not bothered whether it's them or any other team that wins it.

Six nations thread on 13:34 - Jul 5 with 1111 viewsmoonie

Southgate is N honourable man .

I don't find this England team in any way arrogant ,I like the rugger outfits

Can't say I'm too keen on the Jocks after screwing us in two World Cup qualifiers and Ireland..no offence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024