Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in 17:56 - Feb 1 with 7157 viewsBournedore

What a victory. Amazing performance 2nd half. Some of the posters on here need to take a look at themselves. Missing montero, ki, Leon, siggy and obviously no bony, so basically a 2nd team, and people moaning. Incredible. Up theirs, and up yours Southampton. Payback's a bitch....
Get in on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 4490 viewsheadcleaner

there will be plenty of swans fans gutted with that near perfect away performance tonight. 3 points, clean sheet job done. players to fit back in and new signings to bed in. Jesus its a drag being a swans fan these days
Get in on 18:03 - Feb 1 with 4443 viewsParlay

What a stupid thread.

Why does every win end up with a slanging match? Surely if you are entitled to go overboard when we win people are also entitled to give their opinion when we lose?

Today we had an excellent result and a good performance for 45mins. To suggest the opinions raised against our tactics and performances of late are now unwarranted because we won a game is a bit shirt sighted.

Enjoy the win and stop looking to goad people, its boring.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Get in on 18:04 - Feb 1 with 4444 viewsperchrockjack

They will deny and say they want us to win, when really they d rather monk suffer so they can be seen as a great or important poster.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Get in on 18:06 - Feb 1 with 4438 viewsBournedore

Get in on 18:03 - Feb 1 by Parlay

What a stupid thread.

Why does every win end up with a slanging match? Surely if you are entitled to go overboard when we win people are also entitled to give their opinion when we lose?

Today we had an excellent result and a good performance for 45mins. To suggest the opinions raised against our tactics and performances of late are now unwarranted because we won a game is a bit shirt sighted.

Don't comment then. Why goad me? Moronic reply...;)
Get in on 18:08 - Feb 1 with 4426 viewsmonmouth

Get in on 17:58 - Feb 1 by headcleaner

there will be plenty of swans fans gutted with that near perfect away performance tonight. 3 points, clean sheet job done. players to fit back in and new signings to bed in. Jesus its a drag being a swans fan these days

Eh?? There won't be any Swans 'fan' gutted tonight. Let's not try and polarise eh? Some people who are certainly Swans fans may question some things, but no genuine 'fan' is not hoping it all comes good and a win down there is phenomenal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Get in on 18:09 - Feb 1 with 4422 viewsAngelRangelQS

Get in on 17:58 - Feb 1 by headcleaner

I bet there have been some threads not posted and saved for another day
Get in on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 4406 viewseddie71

Get in on 18:08 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Eh?? There won't be any Swans 'fan' gutted tonight. Let's not try and polarise eh? Some people who are certainly Swans fans may question some things, but no genuine 'fan' is not hoping it all comes good and a win down there is phenomenal.

Absolutely Max the belief that some fans want the club to lose so they can moan is frankly bizarre.

The people who is first instinct after a result like that is to slag off other fans need to take a long look at themselves. This board is growing nastier by the day.
Get in on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 4403 viewsLeonisGod

Amazing disciplined performance first half too, even if painful to watch. That was the platform and you could then see them getting frustrated mid-way through the second half. I much prefer JJS further forward too. He's got it in him to change a game, but you never know for which side!
Login to get fewer ads

Get in on 18:21 - Feb 1 with 4353 viewsBournedore

I don't think any Swansea fans want us to lose. I just find the level of criticism aimed at a 2nd team away from home is very very poor.
Get in on 18:26 - Feb 1 with 4332 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Get in on 18:12 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

Amazing disciplined performance first half too, even if painful to watch. That was the platform and you could then see them getting frustrated mid-way through the second half. I much prefer JJS further forward too. He's got it in him to change a game, but you never know for which side!

I think it is quite funny that most posters were complaining that Swansea and GM in particular never had a Plan B.
Now we have a Plan B most of those same posters are complaining about us not playing the way that we used to (when we were losing because there was no Plan B).
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 18:53]
Get in on 20:16 - Feb 1 with 4266 viewsjackb

Get in on 18:03 - Feb 1 by Parlay

What a stupid thread.

Aaargh, my irony meter just exploded!
Get in on 20:19 - Feb 1 with 4241 viewsParlay

Get in on 20:16 - Feb 1 by jackb

Then it needs looking at, it seems it explodes even though none is present.

Check the terms on the reciept.

Forum celebrity

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:20 - Feb 1 with 4230 viewsParlay

Get in on 20:16 - Feb 1 by jackb

Forum celebrity

Get in on 20:22 - Feb 1 with 4225 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get in on 18:08 - Feb 1 by monmouth

No chance. You're not reading this forum properly I'm afraid. And you're certainly not reading between the lines.

Poll: Tory leader

Get in on 20:23 - Feb 1 with 4220 viewsmonmouth

Get in on 20:22 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

No chance. You're not reading this forum properly I'm afraid. And you're certainly not reading between the lines.

Then by definition they can't be 'swans fans'?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 4217 viewsadamswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:20 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Some very childish people on this forum. If we carried on losing but won the last game of the season 6-0 would you be saying "hahaha look at all thise posters saying we were playing badly". Commenting on the fact that our team has been very poor recently does not mean you want them to lose, it's showing concern. Why not discuss the win, what went well; and if we lose we are equally entitled to dissect the loss and analyse where we are going wrong. That's what being a fan is.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 4191 viewsParlay

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Feb 1 by adamswan

Some very childish people on this forum. If we carried on losing but won the last game of the season 6-0 would you be saying "hahaha look at all thise posters saying we were playing badly". Commenting on the fact that our team has been very poor recently does not mean you want them to lose, it's showing concern. Why not discuss the win, what went well; and if we lose we are equally entitled to dissect the loss and analyse where we are going wrong. That's what being a fan is.

Is the correct answer.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 4172 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get in on 20:23 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Then by definition they can't be 'swans fans'?

You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:47 - Feb 1 with 4121 viewsdgt73

We have 33 pts already........nothing more to say.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:49 - Feb 1 with 4120 viewsdgt73

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Get in on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 4088 viewsSTEVE1

Last season with goal difference this would be enough to keep us up there is nearly half a season to go, out of interest we did not hit 33 until the last week of march last season and we finished 12th.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Feb 1 with 4087 viewsadamswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:47 - Feb 1 by dgt73

I don't see what your point is?
Get in on 21:43 - Feb 1 with 4000 viewsjackb

Get in on 20:19 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Then it needs looking at, it seems it explodes even though none is present.

Check the terms on the reciept.

Testing
Get in on 21:45 - Feb 1 with 3982 viewsParlay

Get in on 21:43 - Feb 1 by jackb

Testing

Did you get a new one?

Forum celebrity

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 1 with 3965 viewsdgt73

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Feb 1 by adamswan

I don't see what your point is?

I don't suppose you do.