Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 18:10 - Feb 7 with 2536 viewsdazdec197296

After today's performance it grinds me to think he is taking 70k+ a week out of the club.If you take into account his wages,signing on fee,his attitude and performances so far is he The Swans worst signing of the last 10 years.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2015 18:16]
Gomis on 18:12 - Feb 7 with 1843 viewsperchrockjack

Ok so what the fook do we do now then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis on 18:12 - Feb 7 with 1843 viewsbuilthjack

He is so frustrating, he's taking the pi55 out of us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gomis on 18:15 - Feb 7 with 1815 viewsNeath_Jack

If we gave him the ball in and around the box would help. We are piss poor at the moment, no creativity bar one or two occasions. We're doing an awful lot of huffing and puffing and not a lot else.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis on 18:18 - Feb 7 with 1785 viewsperchrockjack

But still league positions don't lie..

Only frustrating this is we re not higher and if we fooked about less we would be..

We could also nob off some of our quiet supporters and replace them withnonescwhonraisectgeir voices

Gomis on 18:18 - Feb 7 with 1785 viewsquiff

Look, we all know he hasn't helped his cause with his mouth since he's been here, but we're not going to get anyone else before the summer so lets get behind him.

It should also be remembered just how much of a top player Wilf was and that anyone trying to step into his shoes is going to have a hard time.

He was far from perfect today but I'd be more worried if he wasn't getting chances and getting into scoring positions.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Gomis on 18:21 - Feb 7 with 1747 viewsperchrockjack

True whiff . I'm not that impressed really but seems pointless ripping into him on Internet.

Maybe boo him in person

Or offer him encouragement , it won't be easy and some might be late for a burger or oint

Gomis on 18:23 - Feb 7 with 1723 viewsdazdec197296

Nothing we can do until the end of the season but then we need to say goodbye to him.
Gomis on 18:23 - Feb 7 with 1723 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis on 18:21 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

True whiff . I'm not that impressed really but seems pointless ripping into him on Internet.

Maybe boo him in person

Or offer him encouragement , it won't be easy and some might be late for a burger or oint

He gets plenty of encouragement from the "singing" section, so i find that comment a bit strange to be honest. It's only on here that people "hate" him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 1684 viewsGixerJack

Gomis on 18:15 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

If we gave him the ball in and around the box would help. We are piss poor at the moment, no creativity bar one or two occasions. We're doing an awful lot of huffing and puffing and not a lot else.

It would help If he got into the box every now and again?
Gomis on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 1683 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks neathie. I'm pleased about thst.

Show the muller on here know nowt.

He gomis clearly needs cuddles not a kicking

Gomis on 18:27 - Feb 7 with 1676 viewsLeonisGod

Gomis on 18:12 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Ok so what the fook do we do now then

Build from the back and through the midfield and use the guile of Siggy to pick out the runs of the wingers and Oliveira instead. People reckon Gomis looks for balls in behind, but I've seen nothing to suggest he does. He's playing exactly the same way as Bony but not as well - dropping deep and playing with his back to goal. Oliveira offers genuine movement and pace in behind and we could use it. imo.
Gomis on 18:27 - Feb 7 with 1671 viewsThe_Bounder

Talks a great game yet he is very, very poor IMO.

Slow in thought and not fit enough for PL level chaps.

His open goal miss after a fantastic cross from Barrow first half sums up his lack of quality. Frankly a waste of space and was hiding second half.

And also....he is not a Jack. You earn that accolade from the fans.

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Gomis on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 1639 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis on 18:26 - Feb 7 by GixerJack

It would help If he got into the box every now and again?

It would be even better if we got the ball to his feet in the box. We are not creating anything is the long and short of it, it's all well and good giving him the ball around the half way line, but even Bony didn't used to score from there.

He is in and around the box totally on his own, no support, no balls played in behind the defence for him to run onto., nowt.

Gomis on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 1637 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gomis on 18:15 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Hell, he was one on one with the Keeper twice and couldn't score either time.
Just how many chances does he need.
Defoe on the other has a far better conversion rate, 1 on target = 1 goal.
Gomis on 18:35 - Feb 7 with 1619 viewsquiff

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, but I don't see much alternative to Gomis coming good, I've seen very, very little that's encouraged me about Oliveira and he certainly doesn't look like he can play as a lone striker.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Gomis on 18:35 - Feb 7 with 1613 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis on 18:33 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Hell, he was one on one with the Keeper twice and couldn't score either time.
Just how many chances does he need.
Defoe on the other has a far better conversion rate, 1 on target = 1 goal.

Aye, because Bony never used to waste chances did he? All other strikers only need one chance don't they?

Gomis on 18:36 - Feb 7 with 1601 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis on 18:35 - Feb 7 by quiff

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, but I don't see much alternative to Gomis coming good, I've seen very, very little that's encouraged me about Oliveira and he certainly doesn't look like he can play as a lone striker.

Spot on.

Gomis on 18:38 - Feb 7 with 1586 viewsThe_Bounder

Gomis on 18:33 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

It would be even better if we got the ball to his feet in the box. We are not creating anything is the long and short of it, it's all well and good giving him the ball around the half way line, but even Bony didn't used to score from there.

He is in and around the box totally on his own, no support, no balls played in behind the defence for him to run onto., nowt.

He missed two sitters today first half. At this level you have to take those chances.

He is just not good enough Neefy boy.

Gomis on 18:40 - Feb 7 with 1573 viewsperchrockjack

But bounder , we re stuck with him

Gomis on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 1541 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis on 18:38 - Feb 7 by The_Bounder

He missed two sitters today first half. At this level you have to take those chances.

He is just not good enough Neefy boy.

Two sitters? Hang him, what a waste of space eh.

I'd like to see these two sitters again by the way.

You can only f*ck with the cock you have been given old chap, getting on his back will serve zero purpose. And those pinning their hopes on some young, portuguese novis should have learned something from our past loanee strikers.

Gomis on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 1524 viewsThe_Bounder

Gomis on 18:40 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

But bounder , we re stuck with him

Thank you PRJ, sadly we are all fully aware of his four year contract and £8m signing on fee.

Pains me that a carthorse can take the piss out of our club, on and off the pitch.

Gomis on 18:48 - Feb 7 with 1515 viewsperchrockjack

Bounder.

I'm not exactly chuffed with him but we have to hope for better things.

Gomis on 18:49 - Feb 7 with 1507 viewsThe_Bounder

Gomis on 18:43 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Two sitters? Hang him, what a waste of space eh.

I'd like to see these two sitters again by the way.

You can only f*ck with the cock you have been given old chap, getting on his back will serve zero purpose. And those pinning their hopes on some young, portuguese novis should have learned something from our past loanee strikers.

Is it 'novice' you maybe looking for old bean?!

Gomis opened his gob, he has set himself up for abuse.

No class, no ability.

Gomis on 18:57 - Feb 7 with 1464 viewslibertine

sadly for him and also us hes put a big load of pressure to prove himself, idiotic behaviour

now everyones looking at him and his head will start to go if he doesn't prove himself soon.
Gomis on 19:01 - Feb 7 with 1431 viewsGroo

I just don't understand why people need scapegoats all the time, it will make me laugh if Gomis improves with game time and some of those now slagging him off will be leading the over praising. While some I know will never change their initial opinion, even if he turns into a 20 goal a season striker.

He's now going to get a run of games, its up to him to prove he deserves it. Before now its been stops and starts and even now the team playing around him is changing as players get back.

He looks to me to be lacking confidence, that second chance today was unlucky, good intervention by the keeper, but he did get into the position. He had some good link up and some bad (don't all players?).

I'm hoping with game time he'll start picking up and create some understanding with his team mates.

Replacing him this window would have been a mistake, we'd never get another player in on our budget. maybe we already have one lined up for the summer, who knows.

Right now he's the main guy and deserves our support and even if he fluffs his chance I think we'll do OK until the end of the season, 34 points and 6 to go.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024