Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
View from the outside 10:55 - Feb 8 with 1577 viewsSirjohnalot

Hi. I'm a long time reader, 1st time poster on the forum. I grew up in Neath, and spent my formative years following the rugby as a season ticket supporter all over the country (days of Kevin Phillips, Thorburn et al) whilst keeping a close eye on the fortunes of the Swans.

I'm in no way on the level of a supporter anyway on here, I'm now living up in Cheshire and obviously don't get the chance to see the Swans as much as I could, but have loved the team from an early age.

I read in constant astonishment at some of the criticism of team on the forum. The way in which the team has developed over the past decade and especially since promotion is extraordinary. The consistency in the team's finishing position since promotion goes against what normally happens when a team (especially as unfashionable and small as ours) gets promoted.

Ours is a ten year plan, increasing the stadium capacity, increasing our training facilities, increasing our bank balance, and attracting better and better players.

Are we really moaning about being virtually safe again this year, being only in February ?

We've got a superb chairman, a manager who loves the club and a team who is surely marching upwards and upwards.

Ladies and gentlemen, be very happy.
View from the outside on 11:02 - Feb 8 with 1554 viewsperchrockjack

I could probably see your house from here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

View from the outside on 11:38 - Feb 8 with 1495 viewsjackal

Well said, sir.

Some of the moaners on here need to remember how far we have come in the last decade. We're 9th in the Prem and pretty to sure to spend a 5th year there next season.

We must be the envy and blueprint for every football league team in the land.
View from the outside on 12:25 - Feb 8 with 1451 viewsJackfath

I like Sirjohnalot alot. He's the sort of poster this place needs to attract.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

View from the outside on 12:27 - Feb 8 with 1439 viewssixpenses

View from the outside on 12:25 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

I like Sirjohnalot alot. He's the sort of poster this place needs to attract.

Do you see a lot of yourself in him JF?
View from the outside on 12:36 - Feb 8 with 1416 viewsmonmouth

Are you not welcoming him to the forum as well Spratts?

Anyway anyone watching Burnley Wubba? I hope they play like this on Weds. Notice Burnley do the der der der thing after a goal too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

View from the outside on 12:43 - Feb 8 with 1397 viewssixpenses

View from the outside on 12:36 - Feb 8 by monmouth

Are you not welcoming him to the forum as well Spratts?

Anyway anyone watching Burnley Wubba? I hope they play like this on Weds. Notice Burnley do the der der der thing after a goal too.

Will see how the first 6 pages go first

Nothing if not balanced - impressed with the ongoing dignity shown by bobrien in light of crap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024