Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 22:04 - Feb 10 with 16443 viewsJackFish

No wins since November, booed off at home (again) after managing one shot on target. Six points above the relegation zone. They couldn't possibly go down again, could they?
Cardiff on 22:06 - Feb 10 with 8554 viewsScoobyWho

They are picking up just enough points to scrape it, after all next season they will be the next big thing, just you see.
Welsh media are never wrong.
Believe ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff on 22:08 - Feb 10 with 8523 viewsbuilthjack

You never know, if they lose the next 4 or 5 they will be right down there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff on 22:16 - Feb 10 with 8433 viewsmonmouth

Go down twice? They've been down on Tan more than twice mun.

They won't be relegated again though I don't think...they are one of the worst teams in the division but probably will cobble enough points; still it'll be worth a few bags of popcorn. is Noddy Slade still aiming for the play-offs?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff on 22:17 - Feb 10 with 8408 viewsSwanzay

Best squad in the championship......
Cardiff on 22:27 - Feb 10 with 8341 viewsmarchamjack

and apparantly 19k there tonight...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cardiff on 22:36 - Feb 10 with 8259 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff on 22:27 - Feb 10 by marchamjack

Neighbour's text reckoned around 12k, and he's really hacked off. Says it'll be 11999 next time. I obviously was enormously sympathetic and supportive in his hour of need. My wife however, who hates football and knows almost nothing about it is going around the house singing 'Vincent Tan is a Jack...' in preparation for bumping into a Cardiff supporting doctor at the practice tomorrow. She loves Vincent Tan.

Cardiff on 22:38 - Feb 10 with 8246 viewsswanduck

http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2

They are 21st in overall form over the last 6 games, 22nd over 10. If a couple of teams below them start picking up points they could be in trouble.
Cardiff on 22:38 - Feb 10 with 8242 viewsbuilthjack

I just text a work colleague who was there, poor soul. He said it was about a third full.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff on 22:39 - Feb 10 with 8239 viewsEdmundo

They'll have to close that top tier soon due to lack of interest, much like Leeds had to when their crowds dropped to sub 30000 and then 20000!

I hope we never return to having a team not worth that sort of support 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff on 22:46 - Feb 10 with 8200 viewsmarchamjack

Cardiff on 22:39 - Feb 10 by Edmundo

They'll have to close that top tier soon due to lack of interest, much like Leeds had to when their crowds dropped to sub 30000 and then 20000!

I hope we never return to having a team not worth that sort of support 😉

I think that's part of the good news from the tv deal today, that the longer we stay in the PL the gap between us and them will only get bigger year on year and we're less and less likely to go down

And never play them again and never stoop to such pathetic support. Remember when they used to crow about their larger support when that was all they had over us

Fck 'em

Now all they have is a stadium that is larger than ours but much emptier

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cardiff on 23:10 - Feb 10 with 8061 viewsjacabertawe

From recent TV shots I have seen of the poor crowds at Cardiff's ground, I find their stated attendance figures hard to believe. Cannot possibly be fiddling them, can they?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cardiff on 23:10 - Feb 10 with 8054 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Caught the end of this game on radio cardiff, Ian walsh said one of the worst games he,s seen as the boo, s rang around him lol. All gone a bit pete tong eh?
Cardiff on 23:24 - Feb 10 with 8014 viewsowainglyndwr

Does Asda and Costco footfall count on attendance ?
Cardiff on 23:27 - Feb 10 with 8002 viewspikeypaul

Bigger than Barcelona we are butt

Not even a 1/3 full tonight the picture does not lie and the red stand was even emptier

They really make me laugh at the head in the sand attitude.

Do not think the scummers will go down this season but they will be
One of favs to go down next season without a doubt.

Tan will get very sweet and ever lasting revenge on the ungrateful scum
And deep down the scummy fans know it.

All the plastics from past years must have been watching eastenders tonight just when
They promised they would come back if the team could play in blue it looks like the real reason they have stayed away is the total shite football they play and nothing to do with red/blue agent Tan went back to blue to prove this and he's been seen to be correct.

Good times ahead lads.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 23:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Cardiff on 23:29 - Feb 10 with 7984 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff on 23:10 - Feb 10 by jacabertawe

From recent TV shots I have seen of the poor crowds at Cardiff's ground, I find their stated attendance figures hard to believe. Cannot possibly be fiddling them, can they?

The announced attendances are as they have always been the number of tickets sold. ST holders don't turn up then they still count.

1/3 full? 11k? Rubbish. 15-16k would be the more accurate figure.

Poor game, we failed to get crosses into the box until the second half. Gunnarsson and Whitts were again poor, I'd like to seen Gunnarsson dropped and Adeyemi brought in. Apalling referee too.

But hey, a clean sheet.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff on 23:39 - Feb 10 with 7945 viewsmonmouth

No, no, no. They're coming for us. And all their players are going to the world cup, and there would only be three Swansea players in a combined team, and their Korean is better than our Korean, Bony was a waste of money unlike Cornelius, they had a billionaire that was going to get them into the Champions league. Oh and of course, if you sack our bigot, our racist sexist bigot, you're gonna have a riot on your hands.

Ah, the good old days eh.

Cardiff on 23:53 - Feb 10 with 7903 viewsheadcleaner

Plenty of tricky fixtures to come I do think they possibly have a few winnable games in the last couple of fixtures of the season which might just see them safe. But if it comes down to a scrap at the death then I'd lump on them dropping to lg 1 as we all know they have never had the stomach for a fight. Lg1 football whilst paying prem ticket prices would be hilarious and attendances would be well below 10k. Biggest club in wales my arris
Cardiff on 23:57 - Feb 10 with 7888 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff on 23:39 - Feb 10 by monmouth

No, no, no. They're coming for us. And all their players are going to the world cup, and there would only be three Swansea players in a combined team, and their Korean is better than our Korean, Bony was a waste of money unlike Cornelius, they had a billionaire that was going to get them into the Champions league. Oh and of course, if you sack our bigot, our racist sexist bigot, you're gonna have a riot on your hands.

The racist bigot that then re-signed the same player he abused for another team.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff on 00:04 - Feb 11 with 7870 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff on 23:39 - Feb 10 by monmouth

Thankfully the only one of those you can level at me is Kim/Ki - and being fair, Kim was awarded player of the Olympics, outshining Ki in that by some distance. It's also fair to say Ki seemed on his way out from you too.

Cardiff on 00:09 - Feb 11 with 7857 viewsjackonicko

Just for grins and giggles, Slade said this after the game:

"You would have to say that [top six] is now unrealistic. If you were being honest, we would have to put some run together to get us up there."

Unrealistic? That's some understatement.
Cardiff on 00:18 - Feb 11 with 7844 viewsblueytheblue

Not impossible ;)

If we had a chance of top six, tonight was a must win. Never in any ral trouble, Jones and Gunarsson missed two clear headers. 4-2-3-1 has improved things at the back imo we're just mising something going forward as a result.

Cardiff on 00:36 - Feb 11 with 7823 viewsairedale

Cardiff on 00:18 - Feb 11 by blueytheblue

Not impossible ;)

If we had a chance of top six, tonight was a must win. Never in any ral trouble, Jones and Gunarsson missed two clear headers. 4-2-3-1 has improved things at the back imo we're just mising something going forward as a result.

Hello Bluey. I really wish you guys find yourselves in a position, not too far in the future, where you can quantify where you are, net of the influence from Johnny Foreigner.

Even if it is in the Isthmian League.
Cardiff on 06:00 - Feb 11 with 7687 viewsdgt73

Cardiff on 00:04 - Feb 11 by blueytheblue

Thankfully the only one of those you can level at me is Kim/Ki - and being fair, Kim was awarded player of the Olympics, outshining Ki in that by some distance. It's also fair to say Ki seemed on his way out from you too.

Talk about being delusional, Ki is now a very good PL player and the other guy plays for Wigan............say no more.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff on 06:07 - Feb 11 with 7683 viewsdgt73

Cardiff on 23:29 - Feb 10 by blueytheblue

The announced attendances are as they have always been the number of tickets sold. ST holders don't turn up then they still count.

1/3 full? 11k? Rubbish. 15-16k would be the more accurate figure.

Poor game, we failed to get crosses into the box until the second half. Gunnarsson and Whitts were again poor, I'd like to seen Gunnarsson dropped and Adeyemi brought in. Apalling referee too.

But hey, a clean sheet.

Yes a clean sheet and 36% possession well done. The problem is you were playing Brighton (a struggling Brighton) at home, not Barcelona at the camp nou.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 6:08]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff on 06:50 - Feb 11 with 7627 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff on 22:46 - Feb 10 by marchamjack

I think that's part of the good news from the tv deal today, that the longer we stay in the PL the gap between us and them will only get bigger year on year and we're less and less likely to go down

And never play them again and never stoop to such pathetic support. Remember when they used to crow about their larger support when that was all they had over us

Fck 'em

Now all they have is a stadium that is larger than ours but much emptier

As well as the empty stadium that is far larger than ours, there's not much they have to crow about!

Oh aye.....they are our Capitol

😃

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024