Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most of our fans 07:46 - Feb 12 with 4760 viewspremierjack

When we win - monk is great and was the right choice.

When we lose - he shouldn't have got the job and he's clueless.

A large percentage of our fans are SHIT.... You know who you are!!!
Most of our fans on 08:02 - Feb 12 with 3230 viewsJethroJack

Not only are they SHIT, they're also a bunch of SAD FICKLE PHUCKERS who aren't happy unless there's something to moan about. Yes, we've been poor in 2015, but why can't people keep some perspective.

Tell you what, why don't we sack GM & give the job to Lambert to see if he can turn things round.

FFS, calm down, there are 39pts to play for and we're capable of getting at least a quarter of those.
Most of our fans on 08:32 - Feb 12 with 3181 viewslatchford

Did you actually watch the game last night? It's the manner of our play which concerns most. I certainly can't see us winning a quarter of the remaining points on offer. Gomis is atrocious
Most of our fans on 08:48 - Feb 12 with 3165 viewsowainglyndwr

I think people are concerned about the goals we are shipping in at the moment 11 against and 3 for in the last 5 matches.
Last night was poor.
I am not say Monk out, but he needs help or a plan B
Most of our fans on 08:48 - Feb 12 with 3165 viewsAndy1300

Most of our fans on 08:32 - Feb 12 by latchford

Did you actually watch the game last night? It's the manner of our play which concerns most. I certainly can't see us winning a quarter of the remaining points on offer. Gomis is atrocious

And there you have it.

If people actually looked at our performances of late they would see just what is happening.

Apart from a wonder goal against the saints we have been Shiite, no pace, cutting edge or threat in the final third.

It's awful to watch and Monk isn't doing anything about it, or is not capable of doing anything about it.

Fickle fans or just fans that see it how it is?

Even monk says we were not good enough and are going backwards!

Number 1 team in Wales

Most of our fans on 09:00 - Feb 12 with 3149 viewsWarwickHunt

Most of our fans on 08:48 - Feb 12 by owainglyndwr

I think people are concerned about the goals we are shipping in at the moment 11 against and 3 for in the last 5 matches.
Last night was poor.
I am not say Monk out, but he needs help or a plan B

A Plan A would be a start.
Most of our fans on 09:09 - Feb 12 with 3133 viewsjack247

I'm not sure if this a serious thread or not. We have played like a relegation team the last 6 games

West Ham - lucky to scrape a point at home, West Ham were pretty limited but the better team
Blackburn - ok we played most of the game with 10, but they are an average Championship team who rested players.
Chelsea - dont expect much from that, but they humiliated us. At least we gave them a scare at Stamford Bridge
Southampton - got very, very lucky. Parked the bus for an hour. In fairness, we were Impressive last 20 minutes, but didn't deserve the win.
Sunderland - probably should have edged it, but we should be beating teams like that fairly comfortably.
West Brom - soundly beaten by a fairly limited team.

We will be fine this season, but unless Gomis really shapes up or we find a suitable replacement for Bony, next season is going to be very tough.
Most of our fans on 09:40 - Feb 12 with 3093 viewsUplandsJack

Most of our fans on 09:09 - Feb 12 by jack247

I'm not sure if this a serious thread or not. We have played like a relegation team the last 6 games

West Ham - lucky to scrape a point at home, West Ham were pretty limited but the better team
Blackburn - ok we played most of the game with 10, but they are an average Championship team who rested players.
Chelsea - dont expect much from that, but they humiliated us. At least we gave them a scare at Stamford Bridge
Southampton - got very, very lucky. Parked the bus for an hour. In fairness, we were Impressive last 20 minutes, but didn't deserve the win.
Sunderland - probably should have edged it, but we should be beating teams like that fairly comfortably.

We will be fine this season, but unless Gomis really shapes up or we find a suitable replacement for Bony, next season is going to be very tough.

This except the last paragraph...
I think a lot are being unfair on Gomis to be honest.
Just look at how we are playing / have played since Early season. The team are simply not making anywhere near the chances of say last season. We are not keeping possession and the movement and link up play just isn't there as it was. Gomis is himself, working tirelessly, making runs to create space for others to run into. I believe he is a quality player who given more service and support will bag some goals. Whether he gets that service this season is unsure....
Most of our fans on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 3061 viewsperchrockjack

but he has had chances and has fooked them up..

At this level, on these wages, its unforgivable..

This is the highest level

Wba are average at best but they have two class strikers who bury chances

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Most of our fans on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 3073 viewsBloodyhills

And some of our fans just love to dish out verbal abuse on fellow fans! You know who you are! ;-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Most of our fans on 09:54 - Feb 12 with 3056 viewswaynekerr55

Most of our fans on 09:09 - Feb 12 by jack247

True, but the key is in "the last 6 games". We're doing what a mid table side would do. We've also lost a collosus in Bony.

It's disappointing especially the cup defeat, but it is what it is. The summer is going to be massive for us, given the jump in revenue for the season after.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Most of our fans on 09:57 - Feb 12 with 3045 viewsRichythejack

For me I agree with comments around Monk and his tactical ability. Yes he has done fairly well but I do think his mentality and hunger to win has driven the club this season but that only gets you so far and once big players like Bony leave its can dampened the spirits of others and this is when you have to be more than a good motivator.

Gary doesn’t seem to have much more in his locker and is being found out and this is reflecting in our results. The Southampton Game was papering over the cracks I’m afraid. I really hope he can turn it around and I hope Huw gives him a chance to learn and work on his tactical ability because I honestly believe he has the makings of a good manager.

He has done very well in my eyes in the transfer market better than some previous Managers who have gone on to bigger teams (Rodgers signing Lita) it will come and we need to get behind the players and install believe not shout abuse or be quiet in the stadium because quite frankly the Liberty is like a library compare to previous years, so sort it out swans fans.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Most of our fans on 09:57 - Feb 12 with 3044 viewswaynekerr55

Most of our fans on 09:46 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

but he has had chances and has fooked them up..

At this level, on these wages, its unforgivable..

This is the highest level

Wba are average at best but they have two class strikers who bury chances

One good up and coming youngster and a plodder in Ideye.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Most of our fans on 10:06 - Feb 12 with 3029 viewsQuakerJack

And when they're our managers, they can do no wrong.

When they leave us, they were always crap anyway.

You heard it when Laudrup came.... Rodgers had no cutting edge, he's nowhere near Laudrup.

Laudrup goes, and suddenly he's a crap manager, we're much better under Monk.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Most of our fans on 10:10 - Feb 12 with 3024 viewsQuakerJack

Most of our fans on 09:57 - Feb 12 by Richythejack

For me I agree with comments around Monk and his tactical ability. Yes he has done fairly well but I do think his mentality and hunger to win has driven the club this season but that only gets you so far and once big players like Bony leave its can dampened the spirits of others and this is when you have to be more than a good motivator.

Gary doesn’t seem to have much more in his locker and is being found out and this is reflecting in our results. The Southampton Game was papering over the cracks I’m afraid. I really hope he can turn it around and I hope Huw gives him a chance to learn and work on his tactical ability because I honestly believe he has the makings of a good manager.

He has done very well in my eyes in the transfer market better than some previous Managers who have gone on to bigger teams (Rodgers signing Lita) it will come and we need to get behind the players and install believe not shout abuse or be quiet in the stadium because quite frankly the Liberty is like a library compare to previous years, so sort it out swans fans.

I'll give him that, he's done well in the market, although Laudrup also did... he brought in Michu and Wilf... Rodgers brought in Scotty, Danny Graham, Gylfi on loan... they've all had their blips in the market..... Gomis for example.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Most of our fans on 10:13 - Feb 12 with 3020 viewsScoobyWho

Most of our fans on 09:57 - Feb 12 by Richythejack

I think we need to understand that Monk doesn't sign players.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Most of our fans on 10:15 - Feb 12 with 3012 viewsAmpadu

Most of our fans on 08:02 - Feb 12 by JethroJack

Not only are they SHIT, they're also a bunch of SAD FICKLE PHUCKERS who aren't happy unless there's something to moan about. Yes, we've been poor in 2015, but why can't people keep some perspective.

Tell you what, why don't we sack GM & give the job to Lambert to see if he can turn things round.

FFS, calm down, there are 39pts to play for and we're capable of getting at least a quarter of those.

Listen to me good boy, you are allowed to voice your opinion just as much as anyone else. If someone has a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them wrong. Most post their opinions on here based on what they see on match days. Please tell us all about the perspective you see and why you are against some criticism.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Most of our fans on 10:23 - Feb 12 with 2993 viewsQuakerJack

Most of our fans on 10:15 - Feb 12 by Ampadu

Listen to me good boy, you are allowed to voice your opinion just as much as anyone else. If someone has a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them wrong. Most post their opinions on here based on what they see on match days. Please tell us all about the perspective you see and why you are against some criticism.

Good post...

Most of our fans on 10:23 - Feb 12 with 2993 viewsjack247

Most of our fans on 09:40 - Feb 12 by UplandsJack

This except the last paragraph...
I think a lot are being unfair on Gomis to be honest.
Just look at how we are playing / have played since Early season. The team are simply not making anywhere near the chances of say last season. We are not keeping possession and the movement and link up play just isn't there as it was. Gomis is himself, working tirelessly, making runs to create space for others to run into. I believe he is a quality player who given more service and support will bag some goals. Whether he gets that service this season is unsure....

Well perhaps Gomis in himself isn't the issue, the fact that he isn't Bony is. Our link up play was much better because teams always paid Bony extra attention, creating a bit more room for others to attack. On top of that, Bonys close control and shooting were excellent, so he could hold two players off, slip a reverse pass though or trouble the keeper with a snapshot. Having a player like that meant we were able to be a bit more conservative in our gameplan.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but if it involves Gomis, I think we need to change tactics slightly and give him more support, he isn't able to play as an isolated centre forward and in fairness, not many are.
Most of our fans on 10:25 - Feb 12 with 2990 viewsjack247

Most of our fans on 09:54 - Feb 12 by waynekerr55

True, but the key is in "the last 6 games". We're doing what a mid table side would do. We've also lost a collosus in Bony.

It's disappointing especially the cup defeat, but it is what it is. The summer is going to be massive for us, given the jump in revenue for the season after.

Points wise yeah, 5 points from 5 games is what you would expect from a lower mid table team. Performance wise though, we probably only deserved the 2 home draws.
Most of our fans on 10:25 - Feb 12 with 2989 viewsJackanapes

"Southampton - got very, very lucky. Parked the bus for an hour. In fairness, we were Impressive last 20 minutes, but didn't deserve the win. "

Thast describes both our legendary away wins agaist Arsenal and Chelsea under Laudrup, whose tenure is now being remembered with dewey eyed fondness and breathtaking hypocrisy of a level unusual even for PS.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Most of our fans on 10:32 - Feb 12 with 2977 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How anyone can say we didn't play well last night is laughable, how can you not "play well" and have 65% possession, which is supposed to be Swansea's game?
The only bad part of it is the lack of a genuine PL Striker.
The goals we shipped last night were the result of playing for the win and leaving the back exposed, the first goal was 3 on 3, not a good recipe for keeping a clean sheet with players like Ideye and Barehino.
Most of our fans on 10:38 - Feb 12 with 2967 viewsjack247

Most of our fans on 10:25 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

"Southampton - got very, very lucky. Parked the bus for an hour. In fairness, we were Impressive last 20 minutes, but didn't deserve the win. "

Thast describes both our legendary away wins agaist Arsenal and Chelsea under Laudrup, whose tenure is now being remembered with dewey eyed fondness and breathtaking hypocrisy of a level unusual even for PS.

I was as pleased as anyone when Laudrup went. I would rather have Garry in charge, doesn't change the fact that we have looked lost the last few weeks though.
Most of our fans on 10:39 - Feb 12 with 2966 viewsjack247

Most of our fans on 10:32 - Feb 12 by A_Fans_Dad

How anyone can say we didn't play well last night is laughable, how can you not "play well" and have 65% possession, which is supposed to be Swansea's game?
The only bad part of it is the lack of a genuine PL Striker.
The goals we shipped last night were the result of playing for the win and leaving the back exposed, the first goal was 3 on 3, not a good recipe for keeping a clean sheet with players like Ideye and Barehino.

Because Foster didn't have a save to make maybe?
Most of our fans on 10:45 - Feb 12 with 2952 viewsQuakerJack

Most of our fans on 10:25 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

Laudrup had to go in the end, although I think there were other circumstances that made his job harder than it should have been...

Do you not look back on his tenure with fondness? were you not at Wembley?

we nilled Chelsea over two games and won a cup final 5-0... regardless of anything, he masterminded that and I can't thank him enough for one of the greatest days, if not the greatest days in the club's history.

Most of our fans on 11:33 - Feb 12 with 2914 viewsJokeren1943

I heard 2 years ago a talk about Dortmund playing football. One of the key ideas about their style of play was to have many players in the box when the backs or wingers were kicking the ball in there (simply because the chance of scoring a goal would be much bigger).

If you see Swanseas present style, the central midfielders, wings and backs waaay to rarely enters the box. Swansea just play a long ball and leave Gomis on his own. The only time Swansea has more then 1 player in there (Gomis) is at set pieces.

[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 11:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024