Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame on me, shame on you! 01:19 - Feb 21 with 3790 viewsDJack

Firstly a disclosure, I mistakenly believed that OUR Trust did not really need me in the modern era. I thought we were fine now and it was only recently that I became a paid up member.

Secondly, I was shocked to find out that we only have a little over a thousand paid up members currently. So PLEASE bury the excuses/issues preventing you from spending a few quid and become a paid up member of the Trust. Without a strong membership (with voting rights) we are not quite so effective. Phil Sumbler and others have done a sterling effort to date but without our support we cannot guarantee our future as a club. PLEASE, PLEASE join up as soon as you possibly can. Thank you.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shame on me, shame on you! on 08:30 - Dec 30 with 2430 viewsbuilthjack

Does this still apply?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shame on me, shame on you! on 08:34 - Dec 30 with 2411 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 08:30 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Does this still apply?

Nah
Shame on me, shame on you! on 16:46 - Dec 30 with 2192 viewsOldjack

A lot of people lost faith in the Trust when the greedy ones sold out .They have no clout within the club which is a crying shame i'm afraid.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shame on me, shame on you! on 16:52 - Dec 30 with 2167 viewsSgorioFruit

The trust?? Are they still around these days?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shame on me, shame on you! on 17:12 - Dec 30 with 2116 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 16:46 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

A lot of people lost faith in the Trust when the greedy ones sold out .They have no clout within the club which is a crying shame i'm afraid.

And when they lied about COOZE
Shame on me, shame on you! on 17:43 - Dec 30 with 2028 viewshobo

Shame on me, shame on you! on 17:12 - Dec 30 by SwanDownUnder

And when they lied about COOZE

And the way they manipulated the original legal action vote
Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:05 - Dec 30 with 1968 viewslonglostjack

And the alternative is what exactly ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:27 - Dec 30 with 1917 viewsOldjack

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:05 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

And the alternative is what exactly ?

alternative to what ? they hold 21% of shares and no clout within the club whatsoever , it's a farce !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:50 - Dec 30 with 1864 viewslonglostjack

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:27 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

alternative to what ? they hold 21% of shares and no clout within the club whatsoever , it's a farce !

The fact that they have no influence with the Yanks despite owning 21% of the shares tells you all need to know about our “investors” and by extension Mr Birch. Still, let’s wait and see. The next couple of months could be very interesting.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 18:51]

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:52 - Dec 30 with 1848 viewsdickythorpe

An irrelevance.
Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:52 - Dec 30 with 1852 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:50 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

The fact that they have no influence with the Yanks despite owning 21% of the shares tells you all need to know about our “investors” and by extension Mr Birch. Still, let’s wait and see. The next couple of months could be very interesting.

we needed new ppl in charge
Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:57 - Dec 30 with 1826 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The trust has no-one to blame but themselves.
I and other on here suggested that they hand out leaflets at the grounds entrances to put their position on the takeover at the time and ask for help.
They didn't.
Apart for a couple of short lived appeals on here for members they do not appear to have done much in the way of recruitment, unless I have missed it, which is quite possible.
Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:58 - Dec 30 with 1813 viewsSwanDownUnder

you cant say that
Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:00 - Dec 30 with 1807 viewsOldjack

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:50 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

they had no clout when the sellouts were at the helm ,that's the main reason the sellouts got away with it ,.

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:07 - Dec 30 with 1770 viewslonglostjack

Shame on me, shame on you! on 18:57 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

The trust has no-one to blame but themselves.
I and other on here suggested that they hand out leaflets at the grounds entrances to put their position on the takeover at the time and ask for help.
They didn't.
Apart for a couple of short lived appeals on here for members they do not appear to have done much in the way of recruitment, unless I have missed it, which is quite possible.

Agree 100% !! Pay a couple of students from the University to do it. From designing the leaflets to distributing them on match days if there aren’t enough volunteers. Talking of volunteers, ECB, why do you feel responsible for updating the Minutes? That’s a job that could be done very quickly by someone looking for a bit of extra cash. We’re not talking mega bucks! Trust needs to communicate more, externally and internally. The costs needn’t be enormous and revenue could be generated. Delegate delegate!

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 1762 viewslonglostjack

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:00 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

they had no clout when the sellouts were at the helm ,that's the main reason the sellouts got away with it ,.

Can’t argue with that. That’s why it would be a massive mistake to get too close over the prawn sandwiches now.

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:12 - Dec 30 with 1755 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:00 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

same ppl in-charge who lied to us
Shame on me, shame on you! on 06:02 - Dec 31 with 1517 viewsNotLoyal

Talk about Birch and his lack of honest communication...
I see no difference with the trust.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Shame on me, shame on you! on 08:48 - Dec 31 with 1442 viewsCooperman

Shame on me, shame on you! on 06:02 - Dec 31 by NotLoyal

Talk about Birch and his lack of honest communication...
I see no difference with the trust.

There are five Trust board members with communication listed as one of their areas of responsibility. Five people!

I have come across many RACI where multiple people are responsible for a particular task and the end result is that the job doesn’t get done.

Question to the Trust - have you got a responsibility matrix that is more granular than descriptions listed within the ‘Meet the Trust Board’ section?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Shame on me, shame on you! on 10:58 - Dec 31 with 1315 views1983

Shame on me, shame on you! on 16:46 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with him but he’s right...

The trust was put in place to stop things like this happening but some enjoyed being in “The Club” too much and all the spoils it brought with it.

Shame on me, shame on you! on 11:14 - Dec 31 with 1281 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 10:58 - Dec 31 by 1983

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with him but he’s right...

The trust was put in place to stop things like this happening but some enjoyed being in “The Club” too much and all the spoils it brought with it.

They are on another thread taking the piss
Shame on me, shame on you! on 11:39 - Dec 31 with 1246 viewsNotLoyal

The Trust could easily become problematic by being problematic, it’s just a case of having the cahoonahs to do so.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Shame on me, shame on you! on 11:54 - Dec 31 with 1231 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shame on me, shame on you! on 11:39 - Dec 31 by NotLoyal

The Trust could easily become problematic by being problematic, it’s just a case of having the cahoonahs to do so.

its a joke
Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:09 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewsCopaMundial

Why on earth would anybody want to be a member, they failed the reason for their existence at virtually the first attempt.
Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:12 - Dec 31 with 1196 views1983

Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:09 - Dec 31 by CopaMundial

Why on earth would anybody want to be a member, they failed the reason for their existence at virtually the first attempt.

Wibble Wibble Wibble 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024