Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sport streaming.... 10:32 - Feb 23 with 4369 viewsSlugster664

I've been using MK Sports recently which has been very good. However, it now seems to have stopped working! Has anyone got any suggestions or a better stream?

I know NBC Live Sports Extra is excellent, but I think my internet speed is too slow so the buffering is unbearable! Could it be that I'm using a 'free' vpn unclogger for this? Would paying for one be a better option or should I upgrade my internet speed(it's currently up to 38megs) Again, any suggestions?

I'm moving to the Manselton area shortly and am going to have Virgin internet (100megs) with Sky tv

STID

Sport streaming.... on 10:55 - Feb 23 with 4342 viewsWitneyjack

NBC should work fine with 38 mbps. You can go into the add on and slow down the streaming speed which should help reduce buffering.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 10:57]

Sport streaming.... on 11:01 - Feb 23 with 4326 viewsmonmouth

I often get unbearable buffering with kodi, no matter how low I set the definition.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 17:08]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sport streaming.... on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 4310 viewsWitneyjack

Sport streaming.... on 11:01 - Feb 23 by monmouth

I often get unbearable buffering with kodi, no matter how low I set the definition.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 17:08]

It could be. I use a paid vpn , Private Internet Access, £24 for a year. Had it for 2 years and had no issues.
Sport streaming.... on 11:41 - Feb 23 with 4273 viewsmonmouth

Sport streaming.... on 11:06 - Feb 23 by Witneyjack

It could be. I use a paid vpn , Private Internet Access, £24 for a year. Had it for 2 years and had no issues.

I think I'll try that anyway, just for overall privacy at that price.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sport streaming.... on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 4263 viewsWitneyjack

Sport streaming.... on 11:41 - Feb 23 by monmouth

I think I'll try that anyway, just for overall privacy at that price.

I did some research before I took the plunge and PIA was in the top 3 recommended vpn's. As I said previously, I have had no issues and the privacy angle was also attractive.

Sport streaming.... on 22:13 - Feb 23 with 4152 viewsSlugster664

Cheers guys, I'll look into all these options. I've just heard Phoenix is very good, will be trying this out later

STID

Sport streaming.... on 23:35 - Feb 23 with 4110 viewsPolskijack

Sport streaming.... on 22:13 - Feb 23 by Slugster664

Cheers guys, I'll look into all these options. I've just heard Phoenix is very good, will be trying this out later

I use UnoTelly DNS and have done so for over year now. I only have 6 meg download via a line of site radio dish (live in a small village without a decent phone line and no cable). NBC Sport extra is almost perfect with very little buffering and its set at a good quality level.

Sport streaming.... on 10:34 - Feb 24 with 4040 viewsNookiejack

Does anyone know whether an individual person is legally allowed to use these streams - or is it just an issue for the sites operating the streams themselves?

Just worried it could be illegal for an individual - then somebody gets sued on here for saying they have been using the streams.

Does anyone know?
Login to get fewer ads

Sport streaming.... on 12:47 - Feb 24 with 4001 viewsMrSwansea

This cant be Penclawdd Nookie?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Sport streaming.... on 12:55 - Feb 24 with 3995 viewsNookiejack

Sport streaming.... on 12:47 - Feb 24 by MrSwansea

This cant be Penclawdd Nookie?

No sorry MrSwansea - some think I am Phil Sumbler but I am not him either.

Sport streaming.... on 17:19 - Feb 24 with 3927 viewsAnotherJohn

Just to compare notes, I have a paid VPN (HMA) and 100 meg Virgin broadband and am still getting buffering on NBC and Kodi. I did get reasonable results using Navi-X and CBC on Saturday when away from home and unable ot use the NBC plug-in.
Sport streaming.... on 17:41 - Feb 24 with 3912 viewsWitneyjack

Sport streaming.... on 17:19 - Feb 24 by AnotherJohn

Just to compare notes, I have a paid VPN (HMA) and 100 meg Virgin broadband and am still getting buffering on NBC and Kodi. I did get reasonable results using Navi-X and CBC on Saturday when away from home and unable ot use the NBC plug-in.

Try googling how to stop buffering on kodi. You will get YouTube videos showing you how to change the way the streams cache. That will make a difference . It's easier for you to do that than me talk you through it on here.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021