Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Gorman sports reporter rip 15:33 - Mar 3 with 2707 viewsoldgrey

I noticed the Sunday Mirror Welsh football reporter Ken Gorman died yesterday. Known round these parts as "Ken Cardiff" due to the predominance of Scum related articles, he seemed to have mellowed in his later years and wrote far more positive Jack based stories. We seem to get more column space in that rag as well these days. Farewell to a passionate Welshman.
Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 15:48 - Mar 3 with 2676 viewspencoedjack

Mellowed ???? Reason I stopped buying the Mirror and only read it up the in laws on Sunday.

Although I say RIP probably the most biased Cardiff journo ever.
Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 15:59 - Mar 3 with 2641 viewsDarran

Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 15:48 - Mar 3 by pencoedjack

Mellowed ???? Reason I stopped buying the Mirror and only read it up the in laws on Sunday.

I agree with Penc it's no reason to die like but he was a tw*t of a journo towards us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 23:13 - Mar 3 with 2357 viewsDyfnant

In his final piece in the Mirror he claimed that cardiff wouldn't be in this much of a mess now if Ridsdale was still there and he wouldn't have allowed £10M or so to be spunked on that Danish giant. Stereotypical cardiff fan I suppose

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 02:09 - Mar 4 with 2285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ken Gorman sports reporter rip on 15:48 - Mar 3 by pencoedjack

Definitely a massive chip on his shoulder when we overtook his beloved bluebirds. Seemed to give the impression that it was going to go tits up for us every season we were in the prem. He died knowing his beloveds were light years behind us. A tragedy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024