Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've started doing photography 09:51 - Mar 5 with 46471 viewsTheArtChappy

I bought a nikon coolpix I820 in the summer to take decent photos to paint from, but Ive started to enjoy just taking the photos. Here's a few.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

I've started doing photography on 20:50 - Oct 18 with 1947 viewsDr_Winston

I've started doing photography on 20:31 - Oct 18 by Wingstandwood

Here's a question? I can remember when old LP's were made by analogue recording method then?.....Digital came out and that was meant to be superior with greater audio clarity etc then?......Over the last few years some individuals are switching back to bygone product standard(s) and saying they prefer analogue records which tbh I find a bit perplexing.

My question?.... Is the same thing happening with modern digital photography and old style 35mm photography, does any serious photographer do 35mm photography anymore?

*Edit* Some really nice photographs on here btw!
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 20:36]

If It's done these days it's more as a selling point, or for artistic sake. Digital is so much easier to use there are few that I know of who still use film.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I've started doing photography on 15:29 - Oct 19 with 1871 viewsWxmJax

Here's one just as the sun came up. A bit orange but blame the sun for that.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 15:29]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I've started doing photography on 17:30 - Oct 19 with 1833 viewsMuteswan

I've started doing photography on 15:29 - Oct 19 by WxmJax

Here's one just as the sun came up. A bit orange but blame the sun for that.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 15:29]

That sun eh, does strange things to photos over there. 😉

I've started doing photography on 05:48 - Oct 20 with 1760 viewsWxmJax

I've started doing photography on 17:30 - Oct 19 by Muteswan

That sun eh, does strange things to photos over there. 😉

Ah but between you and me and the Staten Island ferry, so do I.

I tell you what muteswan, I've found it really expensive this week I've been here. One shop had no prices when we arrived, which I believe is normal. Milk, bread, a dozen eggs, butter and a large can of beer for me....$30 ! Scary. The missus wanted Bonne Mamam jam as well, not a chance.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I've started doing photography on 09:48 - Oct 20 with 1733 viewsMuteswan

I've started doing photography on 05:48 - Oct 20 by WxmJax

Ah but between you and me and the Staten Island ferry, so do I.

I tell you what muteswan, I've found it really expensive this week I've been here. One shop had no prices when we arrived, which I believe is normal. Milk, bread, a dozen eggs, butter and a large can of beer for me....$30 ! Scary. The missus wanted Bonne Mamam jam as well, not a chance.

We were there last year for our 40th wedding anniversary and went on to Washington and Boston. So you don’t have to tell me about how expensive it is. 😳 Saying that, it was our first time on the East Coast and we had a fabulous time. Some great photos and memories to last forever.
As you mentioned it. 😁
I've started doing photography on 02:20 - Dec 7 with 1584 viewsTheArtChappy

I've started doing photography on 14:06 - Sep 18 by AustinIsOurHero

Good shots here guys.

I've got a Nikon D5200 as my main camera, but often carry my iPhone as backup for spontaneous shots.

Love the 'live' feature on iPhone pics, allowing you to convert pics into fine art or long exposure (I know it's cheating, but it is handy).

I bought a d5200 in the spring the only thing is I bought a 70 300mm lens for it and the AF isnt compatible so all my sport photos I take with it are manually focused which isn't easy

I've started doing photography on 00:22 - Jun 27 with 1301 viewsTheArtChappy

https://m.facebook.com/thesnappychappyc my photography page. Mainly because I was feed up of my art pages being full of rugby photos

I've started doing photography on 22:44 - Dec 21 with 1106 viewsDr_Winston

Nice to keep this thread alive.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024