Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Wayne 11:34 - Mar 22 with 2427 viewsadamswan

Only saw the highlights on MOTD, but from I was saw looks like Routledge had a blinder yesterday. nice to see him hitting some form. Don't know if the highlights painted the whole picture but seemed much improved. Maybe he could have a word with Dyer.
Super Wayne on 11:37 - Mar 22 with 2418 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The highlights didn't paint the whole picture

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Super Wayne on 11:39 - Mar 22 with 2410 viewsScoobyWho

Worked hard, did ok by his high standards,should've scored at the end, which they didn't show.
Ran his heart out.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Super Wayne on 11:42 - Mar 22 with 2401 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That's the trouble with highlights.

You probably hardly saw Jack Cork but I can assure you he was immense throughout.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Super Wayne on 11:47 - Mar 22 with 2384 viewsadamswan

Super Wayne on 11:42 - Mar 22 by Joe_bradshaw

That's the trouble with highlights.

You probably hardly saw Jack Cork but I can assure you he was immense throughout.

I'm a big fan of Cork, don't need any highlights to convince me he's quality! Agree though, it is misleading sometimes if you only see MOTD. If it is the case that he wasn't great, then to repeat countless others it's a no brainer that Jeff has to start.
Super Wayne on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 2357 viewsbudegan

I cringed when Dyer came on (though JJS - who had done well - looked knackered by then). Pleasantly surprised that he put in a great short stint. Head up running at defenders, looked confident & sharp. A big improvement on Monday. Hope it lasts as I've missed the little fella on that form.
Super Wayne on 12:03 - Mar 22 with 2339 viewsLeonisGod

I thought he had a mixed game and certainly wouldn't single him out. He was making good runs (although often ended up offside because the passes into him were too slow). But his decision making and final ball was poor. He was busy though. montero was the game changer - they were scared sh*tless of him.
Super Wayne on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 2274 viewsJethroJack

Loads of great performances in white yesterday. Jeff was the icing on the cake, he's an "edge of the seat" type if player. Whenever he gets the ball, you expect something tasty to happen. I just love players' who take defenders on. Doesn't matter if it only works 50% of the time, you've got to admire his perseverance.
Super Wayne on 12:44 - Mar 22 with 2262 viewsChief

thought he was better on Monday, but he has had his best 2 consistant games in years

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Super Wayne on 12:59 - Mar 22 with 2221 viewsbuilthjack

Montero did very well. We need another quality winger and a centre forward in the summer. Otherwise we are pretty damn good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Super Wayne on 15:42 - Mar 22 with 2110 viewsbudegan

Super Wayne on 12:59 - Mar 22 by builthjack

Montero did very well. We need another quality winger and a centre forward in the summer. Otherwise we are pretty damn good.

Agree, but would also add left-back to the shopping list. Although Tayls has definitely had a good couple of games now it's an area we could at least do with strengthening.
Super Wayne on 15:50 - Mar 22 with 2097 viewskarnataka

Super Wayne on 15:42 - Mar 22 by budegan

Agree, but would also add left-back to the shopping list. Although Tayls has definitely had a good couple of games now it's an area we could at least do with strengthening.

I think it's finally dawned on Taylor that without a winger in front of him in the new formation, he has acres of space he can use and he had the confidence to do that well yesterday linking with the midfield & Bafe and getting into their box and causing problems. Good game.
Super Wayne on 16:40 - Mar 22 with 2050 viewsmidswan

If it wasnt for Routs, then Jeff would not have set up Bafa...similarily if that was Pablo who put that ball through for Jeff plenty on here would be wetting their pants.
Super Wayne on 18:57 - Mar 22 with 1942 viewsjacksfullaces

it was a great ball from routledge to put Montero in space. he's not world class but he is consistently contributing for us. you can't have a team of 11 superstars, well you can, but we can't afford it.
Super Wayne on 19:11 - Mar 22 with 1904 viewsLeonisGod

Super Wayne on 15:50 - Mar 22 by karnataka

I think it's finally dawned on Taylor that without a winger in front of him in the new formation, he has acres of space he can use and he had the confidence to do that well yesterday linking with the midfield & Bafe and getting into their box and causing problems. Good game.

Agreed. He was better than Naughton yesterday going forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024