Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top half finish guaranteed 14:31 - May 9 with 3534 viewsJackFish

After Everton lose to Sunderland.
Top half finish guaranteed on 14:34 - May 9 with 3517 viewsscottishjack

Goal! Everton 0, Sunderland 1. Danny Graham (Sunderland) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jordi Gómez...

Cheers lads!
Top half finish guaranteed on 14:34 - May 9 with 3516 viewsairedale

Yep, I just realised that too. Great! Two hard games for W Ham and Stoke today as well.
Top half finish guaranteed on 14:45 - May 9 with 3473 viewsmonmouth

Top half finish guaranteed on 14:34 - May 9 by scottishjack

Goal! Everton 0, Sunderland 1. Danny Graham (Sunderland) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jordi Gómez...

Cheers lads!

That should be done under the trades description act! Total mishit from Jordi struck Danny and spawnily spun up in the air and into the corner.

Still, good on two fronts. One we finish well ahead of El Snakeface and two the geordie collective rectum will be twitching like hell. Might watch that Nooc match now. They simply can't afford to lose to WBA.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Top half finish guaranteed on 14:51 - May 9 with 3452 viewsJBT95

Top half finish guaranteed on 14:34 - May 9 by airedale

Yep, I just realised that too. Great! Two hard games for W Ham and Stoke today as well.

Yeah if Villa & Spurs win all we'd need is a point from 3 games to secure 8th!
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:10 - May 9 with 3380 viewsSTEVE1

Saints one down 7 the place may look on if we could get something tomorrow
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:24 - May 9 with 3342 viewsJackFish

Southampton now 2-0 down and Spurs losing as well. Huge chance for 7th if we can somehow win on Monday.
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:35 - May 9 with 3298 viewsSTEVE1

West ham 1 down but stoke now 2 up I would prefer spurs to get something
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:36 - May 9 with 3293 viewsJethroJack

Top half finish guaranteed on 15:10 - May 9 by STEVE1

Saints one down 7 the place may look on if we could get something tomorrow

Or on Monday night.
Saints 2 down.
Spurs 2 down.
Login to get fewer ads

Top half finish guaranteed on 15:36 - May 9 with 3289 viewssomersetsimon

Top half finish guaranteed on 15:24 - May 9 by JackFish

Southampton now 2-0 down and Spurs losing as well. Huge chance for 7th if we can somehow win on Monday.

I can't see us catching Spurs - their last two games are against Hull and Everton. I'd rather concede 6th place to them and for them to beat Stoke today.

It looks like Southampton are going to lose today and their last two games are against Villa, who've hit a bit of form, and Man City, so they could easily lose both of those. so we'd need 5 points from our last 3 games.
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:39 - May 9 with 3281 viewsairedale

At the moment though, with Stoke winning 2 - 0 and given their remaining fixtures as opposed to ours, Stoke are looking favourites to finish 8th before us.
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:51 - May 9 with 3239 viewsSTEVE1

I would say 50/50 we would have a 3 point adavatage even if we lost Monday which if it still went their way and both equa going into the last match wex would face palace and the would play liverpool
Top half finish guaranteed on 15:57 - May 9 with 3218 viewsairedale

Top half finish guaranteed on 15:51 - May 9 by STEVE1

I would say 50/50 we would have a 3 point adavatage even if we lost Monday which if it still went their way and both equa going into the last match wex would face palace and the would play liverpool

Yep, could be citing last day.
Top half finish guaranteed on 17:35 - May 9 with 3084 viewssomersetsimon

Top half finish guaranteed on 15:39 - May 9 by airedale

At the moment though, with Stoke winning 2 - 0 and given their remaining fixtures as opposed to ours, Stoke are looking favourites to finish 8th before us.

From a neutral perspective, I'd tend to agree with you. However, I'm not neutral and I predict we'll get 4 points from our last 3 games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024