Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how would you set up against the Arse 22:23 - May 10 with 2395 viewsswan_si

i think with Rangel losing his pace (i'm not having a go at Rangel, loves him to bits i does) should we go with a 4 2 3 1 and obviously Fab in goals, just a thought but what you reckon?

......................................Fab.......................................

Rangel.................Fernandez...........Williams.................Taylor

...........Cork...............................................Ki................

.....Grimes/Fulton....................Gyli....................Shelvey.......

.......................................Gomis...................................

subs. Tremmel / Montero / Dyer / Emnes / Barrow

if Gomis isn't fit then play Emnes in his place with either Grimes or Fulton on the bench, if he's fit i'd keep the subs, dropping either Grimes or Fulton, bringing Montero Dyer and Emnes on for the last half hour or when needed.
i think this will help Rangel out, no doubt they will target his lack of pace.
how would you set up against the Arse on 01:42 - May 11 with 2315 viewsSteensig

............................Fab............................
Rangel...Fernandez...Williams...Taylor
...........................Cork...........................
Montero..........Shelvey......................Ki
...........................Gylfi...........................
.........................Gomis...........................

Alternatively Barrow/Emnes instead of Gomis.. Or Goalscoring wise, just put Ki in attack :-D
how would you set up against the Arse on 07:27 - May 11 with 2216 viewsbuilthjack

Start Montero

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

how would you set up against the Arse on 07:37 - May 11 with 2203 viewsshandyjack

Hopefully they remember Monterro and try to double up on him leaving lots of space for Gylfi and Dyer(Cough) to do some damage

Poll: Expectation for the season

how would you set up against the Arse on 10:40 - May 11 with 2061 viewsDewi1jack

how would you set up against the Arse on 07:37 - May 11 by shandyjack

Hopefully they remember Monterro and try to double up on him leaving lots of space for Gylfi and Dyer(Cough) to do some damage

Is Chambers still looking around to see where Jeff is this time?
He got stripped all game, Mo doing the same to Gibbs (who I didn't think was a slow coach!!)
Arsenals' defence and some of the midfield is extremely suspect against speed.
JJ, Ki, Jeff, Siggy and Mo starting in the middle. Marvellous and Nath to come on about the 65 min mark, once their defence is totally knackered.
Beaten them at their place before, let's do it again.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

how would you set up against the Arse on 10:46 - May 11 with 2053 viewsmonmouth

I think it'll be diamond time. I can't see beyond a right humping tbh but obviously hope not. Listening to Monks (and no, I'm not wanting a rehash of should we-shouldn't we) I don't think it's any part of the plan to get 7th so I don't think we'll have any real edge and Arsenal are in good form.

Then again 3000 Jacks and Sky might well galvanise us. Hope so.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

how would you set up against the Arse on 11:02 - May 11 with 2026 viewsDewi1jack

how would you set up against the Arse on 10:46 - May 11 by monmouth

I think it'll be diamond time. I can't see beyond a right humping tbh but obviously hope not. Listening to Monks (and no, I'm not wanting a rehash of should we-shouldn't we) I don't think it's any part of the plan to get 7th so I don't think we'll have any real edge and Arsenal are in good form.

Win tonight and 7th is definitely on.
6th is possible as well after the weekends results. Just be 1 and 2 pts behind each place.
If we couldn't catch Southampton (who are on an awful run,) and Spurs (not much better!!) then I'd agree with you.

The most recent form table has us in 4th and the Arse in 1st.
The way we both play at the mo, I really can't see a 0-0 game.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html

POS LP CLUB RANK HOME FORM PTS AWAY FORM PTS LAST 6 MATCHES PTS
1 (2) Arsenal 3 W W W W W D 16 L W W W W W 15 W W W W D W 16
2 (3) Leicester15 D W W L W W 13 L D L L W W 7 W W W L W W 15
3 (1) Chelsea 1 D D W W W D 12 W W W W D W 16 W W D W W D 14
4 (4) Swansea 8 D W L W D W 11 L W L W L W 9 W W D L W W 13

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

how would you set up against the Arse on 11:09 - May 11 with 2008 viewsPegojack

I think it's got to be the diamond, with Jeff or Nathan filling in for Routledge as the pacy outlet up front. We need four committed midfielders in front of the back four to nullify that Arsenal quick short passing game. I also think Rangel could be our weak link, God bless 'im.
how would you set up against the Arse on 11:30 - May 11 with 1969 viewsWhiterockin

how would you set up against the Arse on 11:09 - May 11 by Pegojack

I think it's got to be the diamond, with Jeff or Nathan filling in for Routledge as the pacy outlet up front. We need four committed midfielders in front of the back four to nullify that Arsenal quick short passing game. I also think Rangel could be our weak link, God bless 'im.

We can overcome any issues with Rangel by setting up with a Christmas Tree formation.

............................Fab............................
Rangel...Fernandez...Williams...Taylor
..........Shelvey.......Cork...............Ki
.................Montero.........Gylfi...........................
.........................Gomis..........................

I would go with this anyway as Arsenal normally play with a lot of passing around the edge of the area. We can nullify this and hit them on the break. They will be planning for Montero out wide, play him inside a little and if the try to double up there, when we break it will leave space for Shelvey and Ki.
Login to get fewer ads

how would you set up against the Arse on 12:22 - May 11 with 1907 viewsshandyjack

how would you set up against the Arse on 10:46 - May 11 by monmouth

no chance, he may be dubious about 7th but you can bet he'd be striving to finish as high as possible, if thats 6th then it's better for him personally and raises his stock higher.
The team will be up for this game as much as any

Poll: Expectation for the season

how would you set up against the Arse on 13:35 - May 11 with 1834 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

dropping Montero for this game is just madness

in fact any game

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

how would you set up against the Arse on 13:50 - May 11 with 1807 viewsmalagajack

Diamond, but montero must start
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024