Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ownership 15:46 - May 25 with 2307 viewsSA71Jack

I tell you all what, I hope some oil rich billionaire American comes in soon and buys out this tinpot ownership model of Huw Jenkins and the supporters trust. All this noise about free shirts for Palace.....they were given out free cos they're plain and look s*it. A new owner would come in, change the colours, change this outdated crest and give the club some individuality by changing the name from the generic Swansea City to something like The Swansea City Swans.
Ownership on 15:50 - May 25 with 2282 viewsJackfath

Oh do go away you very, very obvious Cardiffian.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ownership on 15:53 - May 25 with 2263 viewsairedale

I know they're 2 nil down, and Norwich are looking good, but I remember when we were tonking Reading there, and how that turned into squeaky bum time. Middlesrough to come back in it I reckon.
Ownership on 15:58 - May 25 with 2239 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this what passes for wind up efforts on here these days? Standards have slipped almost as far as the standard of moderation.

Poll: Tory leader

Ownership on 16:00 - May 25 with 2216 viewsDarran

Ownership on 15:58 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

Is this what passes for wind up efforts on here these days? Standards have slipped almost as far as the standard of moderation.

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ownership on 16:00 - May 25 with 2218 viewsunion_jack

Ownership on 15:58 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

Mid table championship standard I'd say!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ownership on 16:07 - May 25 with 2189 viewsSA71Jack

This isn't a wind up, I'm not a Cardiff fan.......I'm ambitious and want the club to push on, but we need something to change because 8th place and rounding the season off with a shower like that performance was yesterday is our ceiling.
Ownership on 16:08 - May 25 with 2173 viewsairedale

I've got a mate from Pembroke and he's a engineer. He's not thick by any means, so its nothing to do with the geographical location.
Ownership on 16:10 - May 25 with 2158 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ownership on 16:08 - May 25 by airedale

I've got a mate from Pembroke and he's a engineer. He's not thick by any means, so its nothing to do with the geographical location.

What threads do you think you're posting on?

Login to get fewer ads

Ownership on 16:16 - May 25 with 2130 viewsairedale

Ownership on 16:10 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

What threads do you think you're posting on?

This BD one of course.
Ownership on 16:18 - May 25 with 2115 viewsSA71Jack

Is it thick to want the club to have more money and push on?, not gonna go anywhere with an abysmal ownership model, low capital, small ground etc. We have Ki and therefore have tapped into Korean fans, now need to sign American, Japanese, Indian players etc, even if their not that good, to get interest from fans in those countries. Could possibly offer players like Britton and Rangel in the opposite direction to plan ahead....
Ownership on 16:20 - May 25 with 2104 viewsjack247

Ownership on 16:07 - May 25 by SA71Jack

This isn't a wind up, I'm not a Cardiff fan.......I'm ambitious and want the club to push on, but we need something to change because 8th place and rounding the season off with a shower like that performance was yesterday is our ceiling.

I thought it was a pretty good season personally.
Ownership on 16:23 - May 25 with 2093 viewsSA71Jack

Ownership on 16:20 - May 25 by jack247

I thought it was a pretty good season personally.

Good season? We could have been top 4 with more money, better ownership and less deadwood....
Ownership on 16:23 - May 25 with 2089 viewsunion_jack

Ownership on 16:18 - May 25 by SA71Jack

Is it thick to want the club to have more money and push on?, not gonna go anywhere with an abysmal ownership model, low capital, small ground etc. We have Ki and therefore have tapped into Korean fans, now need to sign American, Japanese, Indian players etc, even if their not that good, to get interest from fans in those countries. Could possibly offer players like Britton and Rangel in the opposite direction to plan ahead....

Mmmmmmmmmm, ok. Do you want to describe "abysmal ownership model" for us all please.

Just for thought, we owe less than most clubs in the division and were next best (behind Southampton) placed behind the traditional powerhouses.

I'd be careful with the 'selling ourselves to the devil' approach.

Ownership on 16:25 - May 25 with 2081 viewsairedale

I used to go out with a girl who used to drive the deadwood stage back in the day. Jane her name was I think, a real caution she was.
Ownership on 16:38 - May 25 with 2019 viewsjack247

Ownership on 16:23 - May 25 by SA71Jack

Good season? We could have been top 4 with more money, better ownership and less deadwood....

I wasn't sure if this was a wind up, now I am. Cheers.
Ownership on 16:43 - May 25 with 2003 viewsSA71Jack

Ownership on 16:23 - May 25 by union_jack

Mmmmmmmmmm, ok. Do you want to describe "abysmal ownership model" for us all please.

Just for thought, we owe less than most clubs in the division and were next best (behind Southampton) placed behind the traditional powerhouses.

I'd be careful with the 'selling ourselves to the devil' approach.

A model That is so small time and tacky. Being owned by some small time businessmen who spread a few vending machines around Swansea and Neath and some supporters who have nothing else in their lives.....spot on if you're a tinpot league 2 club or something, but Swansea are in the premier league, need some world class businessmen with corporate acumen.

Ahhh dont worry about Debt, it doesn't matter if you have loyal owners who will keep ploughing money in regardless....
Ownership on 16:45 - May 25 with 1995 viewsswan_si

Ownership on 16:25 - May 25 by airedale

I used to go out with a girl who used to drive the deadwood stage back in the day. Jane her name was I think, a real caution she was.

calamity
Ownership on 16:49 - May 25 with 1966 viewsunion_jack

Ownership on 16:38 - May 25 by jack247

I wasn't sure if this was a wind up, now I am. Cheers.

This is my reply as well.

Ownership on 16:51 - May 25 with 1949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ownership on 17:00 - May 25 with 1904 viewsunion_jack

Ownership on 16:51 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

Some can wind you up but this one is so ridiculous it is pure fun.

Ownership on 19:53 - May 25 with 1624 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fair does, monumental effort to jump straight to the top of the complete clown stakes. Good on you.!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024