Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz wanted 20:35 - May 26 with 6645 viewsswan_si

Jazz wanted by QPR, Fulham and Derby, bye Jazz

Jazz wanted on 21:11 - May 26 with 3627 viewsKilkennyjack

Good for Jazz 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Jazz wanted on 21:20 - May 26 with 3558 viewsItchySphincter

Start the car!!!!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz wanted on 21:23 - May 26 with 3542 viewsswan_si

Jazz wanted on 21:20 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

Start the car!!!!!!!

i'll chip in a fiver for petrol.

Jazz wanted on 21:27 - May 26 with 3518 viewsC_jack

They need to sack their scouts.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jazz wanted on 21:28 - May 26 with 3511 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 21:27 - May 26 by C_jack

They need to sack their scouts.

Why?

The guy is a good player, anybody with a brain can see that.
Jazz wanted on 21:28 - May 26 with 3509 viewswaynekerr55

Good championship player. Also a good pro and a good kid. No shame in falling short of premier league standards

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jazz wanted on 21:33 - May 26 with 3466 viewsmagicdaps10

Not premier league standard, if we can get 1M plus for him then we have done well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jazz wanted on 21:34 - May 26 with 3466 viewsC_jack

Jazz wanted on 21:28 - May 26 by JBT95

Why?

I was being slightly facetious, of course.

Time will tell but he was reportedly awful at Huddersfield, don't know what the Fulham fans made of him.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Jazz wanted on 21:37 - May 26 with 3450 viewsNeathJack

I wish him nothing but goodwill.

Always gave 100% and had a difficult bit part role which required him to be up to the speed of PL football one week and not to be seen for weeks/months on end before being thrown back in again.

Clearly not a Premier League level player at this point in his career though and hopefully regular football at a lower level will see him flourish.
Jazz wanted on 21:38 - May 26 with 3441 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 21:28 - May 26 by waynekerr55

Good championship player. Also a good pro and a good kid. No shame in falling short of premier league standards

He isn't falling short really though, yes he can improve his game but show me a player in our squad that can't.
Jazz wanted on 21:43 - May 26 with 3411 viewsmorningstar

Jazz wanted on 21:38 - May 26 by JBT95

He isn't falling short really though, yes he can improve his game but show me a player in our squad that can't.

I'm all for good debate pal, and all the best too Jazz he's a great pro and sure he gives 100%. But he ain't good enough for our squad, that's for sure.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jazz wanted on 21:46 - May 26 with 3389 viewsjack247

Jazz wanted on 21:43 - May 26 by morningstar

I'm all for good debate pal, and all the best too Jazz he's a great pro and sure he gives 100%. But he ain't good enough for our squad, that's for sure.

Thats about it. He is just out of his depth. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, hope he goes to one of them and does really well.
Jazz wanted on 21:47 - May 26 with 3371 viewsAl_Bundy

May be we could sell him to Derby then loan him back for next season !?
Jazz wanted on 21:50 - May 26 with 3342 viewsFlashberryjack

This

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jazz wanted on 21:51 - May 26 with 3333 viewsItchySphincter

I'd agree with most of that but I'd be surprised if he carved out a career in the Championship. League one at best where he should look like one of the better players and his lack of a brain won't get noticed.

Jazz wanted on 21:52 - May 26 with 3320 viewsItchySphincter

Jazz wanted on 21:28 - May 26 by JBT95

Why?

Good players have 72 clubs to choose from. Jazz is good enough for about half of them.

Jazz wanted on 21:52 - May 26 with 3310 viewsmorningstar

Jazz wanted on 21:46 - May 26 by jack247

Thats about it. He is just out of his depth. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, hope he goes to one of them and does really well.

Don't push it eh! He can do well at Fulham and Derby, but not f****n QP ha ha ha!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jazz wanted on 21:56 - May 26 with 3277 viewsjack247

Jazz wanted on 21:52 - May 26 by morningstar

Don't push it eh! He can do well at Fulham and Derby, but not f****n QP ha ha ha!

They won't sign Jazz, they will come in with an audacious bid for Cafu.
Jazz wanted on 21:58 - May 26 with 3263 viewsskippyjack

If only he was 21 now.. 2010-11 and 2011-12 were his crucial years.. We made a blunder by not loaning him out to help his development.. We've made an error with him.. He's showing flashes of a 20 year old Championship player.. Between 2010-12 were crucial.. He's 24 and slightly not ready for this League and us at this moment in time.. But he'll be Prem standard with at least 3 full seasons in the Championship.. It's his age and where he's at.. Slightly unfortunate but he knows he needs the move.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jazz wanted on 22:06 - May 26 with 3221 viewswaynekerr55

Jazz wanted on 21:51 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

I'd agree with most of that but I'd be surprised if he carved out a career in the Championship. League one at best where he should look like one of the better players and his lack of a brain won't get noticed.

Don't underestimate how well a player whose decent technically and has an engine can do in the championship.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jazz wanted on 22:10 - May 26 with 3189 viewsskippyjack

Jazz wanted on 21:51 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

I wouldn't.. He's too tenacious and quick witted for League One.. He seems to sh*t himself away from home in the Prem and rarely expresses himself.. But he's different at home.. Lack of experience and a full season in the Championship would sort him out.. He'll be a decent Midfielder at League One level and possibly Championship.. But fullback is where he'll make it.. Because his tenacity is good enough for fullback.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jazz wanted on 22:54 - May 26 with 3058 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 21:43 - May 26 by morningstar

Well I doubt that. He played 10 times for us in the PL this season and I can only think of the Spurs mistake that cost us. Most players will have cost us over a season in one way or another. His mistake was no worse than double whammy Jonjo had vs Liverpool in September 2013, difference was the timing of the mistake in the game.

His assist for Gomis was Premier League level. Anybody who says otherwise is a joker. He crossed it and put it on a plate in the perfect space for Bafe. Not bad for somebody 'who can't attack'. Saying that doesn't mean he's fantastic, but saying he is league one level is laughable.
[Post edited 26 May 2015 22:55]
Jazz wanted on 23:01 - May 26 with 3045 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz wanted on 22:54 - May 26 by JBT95

Well I doubt that. He played 10 times for us in the PL this season and I can only think of the Spurs mistake that cost us. Most players will have cost us over a season in one way or another. His mistake was no worse than double whammy Jonjo had vs Liverpool in September 2013, difference was the timing of the mistake in the game.

His assist for Gomis was Premier League level. Anybody who says otherwise is a joker. He crossed it and put it on a plate in the perfect space for Bafe. Not bad for somebody 'who can't attack'. Saying that doesn't mean he's fantastic, but saying he is league one level is laughable.

Get your Welsh blinkers off.

Just about every time he has played, he has been below average. Nothing wrong in that, as others have said, he is just not up to playing in the PL.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz wanted on 23:19 - May 26 with 3006 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz wanted on 22:54 - May 26 by JBT95

He's made less mistakes this season per game than Fernandez, who everyone raves about.

Decent player is Jazz. Should do well given time and games in the Championship.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz wanted on 00:48 - May 27 with 2906 viewsUxbridge

Jazz wanted on 23:19 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

He's made less mistakes this season per game than Fernandez, who everyone raves about.

Decent player is Jazz. Should do well given time and games in the Championship.

Blimey. The second sentence might turn out to be right. I hope for his sake it is.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024