Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. 01:19 - Jun 5 with 3573 viewsHumpty

America's Vice President, Joe Biden lost his son to brain cancer on Saturday.

Everyone in the US knows about it.

Presidential hopeful, Ted Cruz, then went to a Republican fund raising event on Wednesday and took the piss out of Joe Biden and the Republican crowd lapped it up with applause and laughter.

Joe Biden's son hasn't even been buried yet.

When asked about it by the press after the event Cruz said "blah, blah, blah it's a tragedy, my thoughts are with him, blah etc."

When asked "Then why did you tell jokes about him?" he turned tail and left without answering. He has since apologized and said it was a mistake.

Here's the video if you want to see a sociopath take the piss out of a grieving parent.

http://wonkette.com/587435/hey-ted-cruz-why-dont-you-shove-your-joe-biden-jokes-

Any thoughts? Will Republicans think less of Cruz now? How do they laugh and applaud him as he does it? How can a politician who want's to be President think that might be ok this week of all weeks?

Tummer? Dav? Any others?
Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 01:37 - Jun 5 with 3563 viewsLord_Bony

With that tw8t as a president it would be like a real life House of Cards.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 01:44 - Jun 5 with 3560 viewsHighjack

Can't say they laughed and applauded him. The whole thing seemed rather awkward to me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 01:54 - Jun 5 with 3551 viewsHumpty

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 01:44 - Jun 5 by Highjack

Can't say they laughed and applauded him. The whole thing seemed rather awkward to me.

Seriously? You can't hear them laughing and applauding? Something wrong with your speakers mate. I can.

And no view on whether or not that was appropriate after the death of his son three days ago?
Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 06:26 - Jun 5 with 3495 viewsstAteSwan

What Will happen: Cruz will get villified for it in the National Press, which the more staunch republican's in this country will just call Liberal Media bias.

The reality is, he won't win the nomination for his party anyway, because he'll be seen as too conservative to win a Presidential Election that is flooded by Independents and moderates on both sides of the party line every year.
Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 06:32 - Jun 5 with 3491 viewsstAteSwan

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 01:54 - Jun 5 by Humpty

Seriously? You can't hear them laughing and applauding? Something wrong with your speakers mate. I can.

And no view on whether or not that was appropriate after the death of his son three days ago?

One thing you need to understand about America, is our country is generally not run by the sharpest people there are. You win political elections here by being a good speaker and challenging whoever the incumbent party is. You last a few years in office, get your name on that one big piece of legislation that becomes law, while otherwise, sitting on your rear doing nothing, and then get voted out and replaced by someone else who repeats the cycle for themselves.

It's almost gotten to where I don't vote anymore...biggest waste of time there is.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2015 6:34]
Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 06:53 - Jun 5 with 3476 viewsGlyn1

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 06:32 - Jun 5 by stAteSwan

One thing you need to understand about America, is our country is generally not run by the sharpest people there are. You win political elections here by being a good speaker and challenging whoever the incumbent party is. You last a few years in office, get your name on that one big piece of legislation that becomes law, while otherwise, sitting on your rear doing nothing, and then get voted out and replaced by someone else who repeats the cycle for themselves.

It's almost gotten to where I don't vote anymore...biggest waste of time there is.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2015 6:34]

Good for him, really - he didn't bring up Joe Biden's son but carried on as normal, which no doubt is exactly what Joe Biden would have wanted him to do.

Whereas in this country the Guardian cartoonist uses the Alton Towers accident as a joke to attack the Government (several people seriously hurt, including loss of a leg): http://tinyurl.com/o5hyue3

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 05:58 - Jun 6 with 3349 viewsphact0rri

Cruz is a nutter who needs to be checked in somewhere. Seriously thats not the full load of Bullox we've heard from this guy... its going to be an awkward and amusing next year or so I'd say. He's talking about how God needs to go back in the classrooms one moment, and the next how we need let all the homeless starve. I mean does he really want to have it both ways.

If he's best the GOP can do, well everyone should prepare themselves for Clinton II.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 07:27 - Jun 6 with 3326 viewsstAteSwan

Americans. Especially Republicans. A question for you. on 05:58 - Jun 6 by phact0rri

Cruz is a nutter who needs to be checked in somewhere. Seriously thats not the full load of Bullox we've heard from this guy... its going to be an awkward and amusing next year or so I'd say. He's talking about how God needs to go back in the classrooms one moment, and the next how we need let all the homeless starve. I mean does he really want to have it both ways.

If he's best the GOP can do, well everyone should prepare themselves for Clinton II.

He's not. But a couple of years ago, he was considered to be. However, his rhetoric got nuttier and nuttier, and now the only people who support him are heavy conservatives who likely claim their support because Cruz attends church regularly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024