Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh FA 22:40 - Jun 6 with 2599 viewsTheArtChappy

I was thinking today, is it possible that the FAW were given money after the incident involving the Russian game with the player who failed a drugs test?

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Welsh FA on 00:16 - Jun 7 with 2464 viewscentrestandswan

I had the same thought. Knowing them too thick to take it . Where did the money come from for the CCS I wonder?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Welsh FA on 00:45 - Jun 7 with 2441 viewsblueytheblue

Welsh FA on 00:16 - Jun 7 by centrestandswan

I had the same thought. Knowing them too thick to take it . Where did the money come from for the CCS I wonder?

Gotcha, clearly FIFA were so concerned by something years and years ago they got CCS built. Conspiracy see. Clearly they covered their tracks by laundering the money through UEFA grants.

The whole FAI is rubbish tbh. Everyone knew it should have been a penalty, a court case wouldn't have damaged FIFA from a PR perspective any more. The FAI case would have failed for numerous reasons; it would have been hypocritical due to Ireland having a similar goal given for them in their qualifying group.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Welsh FA on 00:53 - Jun 7 with 2437 viewsNeathJack

Welsh FA on 00:45 - Jun 7 by blueytheblue

Gotcha, clearly FIFA were so concerned by something years and years ago they got CCS built. Conspiracy see. Clearly they covered their tracks by laundering the money through UEFA grants.

The whole FAI is rubbish tbh. Everyone knew it should have been a penalty, a court case wouldn't have damaged FIFA from a PR perspective any more. The FAI case would have failed for numerous reasons; it would have been hypocritical due to Ireland having a similar goal given for them in their qualifying group.

And yet they were given 5M......
Welsh FA on 00:56 - Jun 7 with 2432 viewsScoobyWho

Welsh FA on 00:53 - Jun 7 by NeathJack

Exactly.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Welsh FA on 04:45 - Jun 7 with 2368 viewsswans11

Why they paid them I don't understand the result would never have been changed imagine if every mistake in a match got corrected after it had finished we'd leave match happy after a win only to find out later we had drew or lost
Welsh FA on 07:27 - Jun 7 with 2306 viewslatchford

From recollection the Welsh FA took this case to the court of arbitration and lost. They wouldn't have done that if they had been paid off
Welsh FA on 10:00 - Jun 7 with 2179 viewsAngelRangelQS

Welsh FA on 04:45 - Jun 7 by swans11

Why they paid them I don't understand the result would never have been changed imagine if every mistake in a match got corrected after it had finished we'd leave match happy after a win only to find out later we had drew or lost

Wasn't it more to do with the fact that there was some suggestion that they wanted France there over Ireland for sponsorship reasons?
Welsh FA on 10:14 - Jun 7 with 2148 viewsblueytheblue

Welsh FA on 00:53 - Jun 7 by NeathJack

Which went to a stadium build.

FAI have a vested interest in the story they are putting out.

After all, they are gross hypocrites given they didn't mind scoring a goal after a handball themselves.

There's no doubt FIFA are corrupt. Nail FIFA for what they've done not bs stories that aren't plausible in the slightest.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh FA on 10:19 - Jun 7 with 2138 viewsTheArtChappy

Welsh FA on 07:27 - Jun 7 by latchford

From recollection the Welsh FA took this case to the court of arbitration and lost. They wouldn't have done that if they had been paid off

I cant remember that. But I don't remember alot of things. Thanks for clearing that for me
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 10:20]

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Welsh FA on 15:38 - Jun 7 with 1975 viewssherpajacob

The irish had no case whatsoever, and no grounds for overturning the result. Dont trust what the fai are now saying anyway.

Our case was about as strong as you can get, an opposition player fails a drug test for an illegal substance used by russian athletes to improve performance and plays against us 3 days after failing the test. I think it was a combination of faw lawyers ballsing the whole thing up. Some russian dodgy money finding its way to those making the final decisions and eufa concerned about 100 million russian tv viewers to attract advertisers as opposed to 3 million welsh

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024