Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Monk going to be our Arsen? 09:16 - Jun 11 with 2989 viewsDull1Thomas

If we remain in the Prem and in mid to top end could Monk be our 20 year manager?
He's got the results and is gaining praise within the profession.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 09:30 - Jun 11 with 2959 viewsTrundle10

I think he may be next Arsenal manager if he keeps things going.
Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 09:52 - Jun 11 with 2871 viewsdantheswansman

Wasn`t it you who was asking "where do you think we will Finnish next season" about two days after last season ended ?

You may as well ask - Will we see a black goalkeeper play for us in the next ten years or Will harry hill play in one of our charity matches as a striker or what will next Fridays euro-millions numbers be .
Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 11:34 - Jun 11 with 2774 viewsDull1Thomas

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 09:52 - Jun 11 by dantheswansman

Wasn`t it you who was asking "where do you think we will Finnish next season" about two days after last season ended ?

You may as well ask - Will we see a black goalkeeper play for us in the next ten years or Will harry hill play in one of our charity matches as a striker or what will next Fridays euro-millions numbers be .

Not me.

It seems I have offended you but this is a fan forum for sharing thoughts, ideas and speculating.

If you think s it a stupid post why not ignore it?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 16:27 - Jun 11 with 2598 viewssully49

I think it's dependant on whether A)we meet our lofty targets in the PL.
B) Will we be happy to be a mid table club, never pushing for the top spots and never getting too close to the bottom either, as PL status is the holy grail.
If A then perhaps the allure of the top 6 teams, CL or a big European team will be too tempting. And for me anyways I wouldn't criticise him if he did.
B) does exactly what it says on the tin.
GM will IMOH be an even better manager going forward, and for the foreseeable future he's our manager it a win - win situation for both of us.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 16:50]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 23:48 - Jun 11 with 2464 viewsGixerJack

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 09:52 - Jun 11 by dantheswansman

What will next Fridays euro-millions numbers be?

Just asking on the off chance like.....

Then again please don't, because if you predict them and I don't get a ticket and they come up I'd be quite distraught and on the other hand I wouldn't be able to ignore it so would buy a ticket with your predicted numbers and if they didn't come I'd feel stupid....

Noooo. My head hurts!!!
Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 02:36 - Jun 12 with 2419 viewsGlyn1

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 23:48 - Jun 11 by GixerJack

What will next Fridays euro-millions numbers be?

Just asking on the off chance like.....

Then again please don't, because if you predict them and I don't get a ticket and they come up I'd be quite distraught and on the other hand I wouldn't be able to ignore it so would buy a ticket with your predicted numbers and if they didn't come I'd feel stupid....

Noooo. My head hurts!!!

11 25 32 43 46 Lucky Stars 10 11

No need to thank me.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 08:15 - Jun 12 with 2318 viewsdantheswansman

Is Monk going to be our Arsen? on 11:34 - Jun 11 by Dull1Thomas

Not me.

It seems I have offended you but this is a fan forum for sharing thoughts, ideas and speculating.

If you think s it a stupid post why not ignore it?

You have not offended me in the slightest,Just think it is a stupid question.And the reason i replied was because " this is a fan forum for sharing thoughts, ideas and speculating"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024