Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read 13:50 - Jun 23 with 9013 viewsMattG

Worrying times for Cardiff?

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/cardiff-city-bullet-blue-sky.html?utm_

This guy does regular pieces on football finance issues and seems to know his stuff.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:07 - Jun 23 with 6976 viewsGlyn1

And some of the stats about Swansea are interesting as well, e.g. we depend more on TV revenue than any other Premier League club apart from Palace, but it's amazing to read that Tan has put £142 million into the club.

Surely he's going to spend millions again this season to try and get them out of the division before their parachute payments reduce, and that could work. It's risky but it must be a better option for him than consolidating in the Championship and essentially saying goodbye to ever getting his money repaid. I suppose it depends on how much of a gambler he is.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:34 - Jun 23 with 6882 viewsyescomeon

Really interesting that. One thing I took from that is how important it is we stay in the prem with a high reliance on TV money and a high percentage of turnover going on wages.

Upthecity!

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:35 - Jun 23 with 6876 viewsmonmouth

Everyone knows they are financially shafted and dependent on the last drippings from a lunatic's todger as he pockets the parachutes and closes out his exposure. Still, it could be worse. Just iImagine if your local bitter rivals were running financial and footballing rings around you, whilst being almost universally praised as a paragon of the premier league....

Snigger

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:50 - Jun 23 with 6827 viewssnork44

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:35 - Jun 23 by monmouth

Everyone knows they are financially shafted and dependent on the last drippings from a lunatic's todger as he pockets the parachutes and closes out his exposure. Still, it could be worse. Just iImagine if your local bitter rivals were running financial and footballing rings around you, whilst being almost universally praised as a paragon of the premier league....

Snigger

Absolutely, but the deluded idiots will still parrot the false fact that 'we shafted local businesses with the penny in the pound!' Like a mantra every time we bring this up as if it is some justification for them being well over £150 million in debt. As a some famous posters on here have said 'Just Smile and Fvck Em!'

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 15:33 - Jun 23 with 6715 viewsfather_jack

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:50 - Jun 23 by snork44

Absolutely, but the deluded idiots will still parrot the false fact that 'we shafted local businesses with the penny in the pound!' Like a mantra every time we bring this up as if it is some justification for them being well over £150 million in debt. As a some famous posters on here have said 'Just Smile and Fvck Em!'

as if anyone bothered read all that.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:41 - Jun 23 with 6542 viewsAl_Bundy

Another pointless Cardiff thread !!!! does anybody really care ??
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:47 - Jun 23 with 6519 viewsmonmouth

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:41 - Jun 23 by Al_Bundy

Only if you need a laugh. It'll probably hook our two hapless eastern groupie stalkers that can't keep away, amazingly even in the close season - suppose it's the closest they can hope to get to top class football now. Their 'arguments' on behalf of such a dead duck can pass a dull few minutes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:49 - Jun 23 with 6510 viewsdobjack2

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:07 - Jun 23 by Glyn1

And some of the stats about Swansea are interesting as well, e.g. we depend more on TV revenue than any other Premier League club apart from Palace, but it's amazing to read that Tan has put £142 million into the club.

Surely he's going to spend millions again this season to try and get them out of the division before their parachute payments reduce, and that could work. It's risky but it must be a better option for him than consolidating in the Championship and essentially saying goodbye to ever getting his money repaid. I suppose it depends on how much of a gambler he is.

With iur dependence on tv revenue It would be interesting to see how we are performing relative to other teams commercial revenue.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 17:10 - Jun 23 with 6444 viewsOldjack

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:07 - Jun 23 by Glyn1

speculate to accumulate, let them go ahead ,not forgetting how many clubs fall on their asses trying

Tan has been cost cutting at Lego land ,i can't see him splashing the cash any time soon ,even he's not that dull surely ,the more pain that club receives the happy i am ,fuk em!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 17:59 - Jun 23 with 6305 viewsScoobyDoo

Yeah and Fvck you snork, were you one of the ones with begging buckets outside Ninian? Go on, I bet you were.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:01 - Jun 23 with 6296 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 17:10 - Jun 23 by Oldjack

speculate to accumulate, let them go ahead ,not forgetting how many clubs fall on their asses trying

Tan has been cost cutting at Lego land ,i can't see him splashing the cash any time soon ,even he's not that dull surely ,the more pain that club receives the happy i am ,fuk em!

Go and have a lie down, you old goat.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:02 - Jun 23 with 6291 viewsDarran

Well said snork I hope the c*nts go to the wall. #pricks

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:04 - Jun 23 with 6276 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:02 - Jun 23 by Darran

Well said snork I hope the c*nts go to the wall. #pricks

Forgot to mention, this coming from an EX moderator that accused me of trying to wind up the clientele on here! You really couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 18:14]
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:17 - Jun 23 with 6222 viewsScoobyWho

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 17:59 - Jun 23 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah and Fvck you snork, were you one of the ones with begging buckets outside Ninian? Go on, I bet you were.

I was there in December 1993 when your lot were begging if it helps.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:19 - Jun 23 with 6217 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:17 - Jun 23 by ScoobyWho

I was there in December 1993 when your lot were begging if it helps.

New one on me bud, begging for what?
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:29 - Jun 23 with 6169 viewsScoobyWho

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:19 - Jun 23 by ScoobyDoo

New one on me bud, begging for what?

Your just deserts.

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:34 - Jun 23 with 6143 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:29 - Jun 23 by ScoobyWho

Your just deserts.

Dear me, hooliganism again bud? as if i'm surprised! Bud you really want to grow up, I know it might be hard for you but it's no point making up stories that might not be fact!
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:44 - Jun 23 with 6102 viewsLeonisGod

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:34 - Jun 23 by ScoobyDoo

Dear me, hooliganism again bud? as if i'm surprised! Bud you really want to grow up, I know it might be hard for you but it's no point making up stories that might not be fact!

Ah hooliganism. Now there is one area we can't compete. Unfortunately (for Wales in general) you seem to still seem to be struggling to shake off a reputation on par with Leeds and Milwall. Things have been improving for a while though thankfully.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:47 - Jun 23 with 6091 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:44 - Jun 23 by LeonisGod

Ah hooliganism. Now there is one area we can't compete. Unfortunately (for Wales in general) you seem to still seem to be struggling to shake off a reputation on par with Leeds and Milwall. Things have been improving for a while though thankfully.

You're talking to the wrong Scooby mate, the other one is the expert, apparently?
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 19:09 - Jun 23 with 6020 viewsUxbridge

Kept alive at the whim of someone they despise. Arf.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 19:16 - Jun 23 with 5986 views3swan

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:41 - Jun 23 by Al_Bundy

Take out the point it's about Cardiff, some of the info was further eye opening on how money is mismanaged in football
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 22:47 - Jun 23 with 5644 viewsScoobyWho

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 18:34 - Jun 23 by ScoobyDoo

No idea what your on about mush.
You seem to tho.

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 07:21 - Jun 24 with 5436 viewsSwaneeRiver

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:35 - Jun 23 by monmouth

Snigger

I hate it when I read cocky answers like yours.
Every Swans fan knows how close time and again we have come to losing our club.
Yes, we are enjoying the champagne lifestyle at the moment and I hope and pray that with Huw & Co in charge it will continue for a very long time.
However, just as many former "giants" have found out, it can all go horribly wrong very easily.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 07:40 - Jun 24 with 5409 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 22:47 - Jun 23 by ScoobyWho

No idea what your on about mush.
You seem to tho.

Well I suppose we did get our just deserts, we won that game. Mush.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 07:42 - Jun 24 with 5404 viewsLord_Bony

It's The EMPORER I feel sorry for.

They lost an eye watering £67 million the last four seasons.

A whole world of pain awaits over the next few years with far less money coming in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024