Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read 13:50 - Jun 23 with 9155 viewsMattG

Worrying times for Cardiff?

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/cardiff-city-bullet-blue-sky.html?utm_

This guy does regular pieces on football finance issues and seems to know his stuff.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 08:46 - Jun 24 with 2079 viewsFlashberryjack

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:49 - Jun 23 by dobjack2

With iur dependence on tv revenue It would be interesting to see how we are performing relative to other teams commercial revenue.

Our commercial department are doing fine, they must be earning £ millions by advertising the Patti Raj Indian restaurant and the like, on the crowd facing Led boards.
Must have taken an advertising genius to come up with that one.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 09:14 - Jun 24 with 2056 viewsUxbridge

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 07:21 - Jun 24 by SwaneeRiver

I hate it when I read cocky answers like yours.
Every Swans fan knows how close time and again we have come to losing our club.
Yes, we are enjoying the champagne lifestyle at the moment and I hope and pray that with Huw & Co in charge it will continue for a very long time.
However, just as many former "giants" have found out, it can all go horribly wrong very easily.

I'd have sympathy for that view if it wasn't for the hideous way they acted during the age of Hammam and his plans for World domination that they fell for hook, line and sinker. They deserve every single bit of derision, and some more besides.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 10:00 - Jun 24 with 2010 viewsperchrockjack

The MORE SUCCESSFUL WE ARE THE LESS THEY MATTER

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 11:27 - Jun 24 with 1967 viewsmonmouth

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 07:21 - Jun 24 by SwaneeRiver

I hate it when I read cocky answers like yours.
Every Swans fan knows how close time and again we have come to losing our club.
Yes, we are enjoying the champagne lifestyle at the moment and I hope and pray that with Huw & Co in charge it will continue for a very long time.
However, just as many former "giants" have found out, it can all go horribly wrong very easily.

This might be the case if I'd said anything about the future at all. This is merely a description of the position they find themselves in today, and it is both just and amusing that this is the case. If it goes wrong it goes wrong. Doesn't make the current situation any less sweet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 12:31 - Jun 24 with 1909 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 11:27 - Jun 24 by monmouth

This might be the case if I'd said anything about the future at all. This is merely a description of the position they find themselves in today, and it is both just and amusing that this is the case. If it goes wrong it goes wrong. Doesn't make the current situation any less sweet.

Very much so and good luck to you, but we all know if the tide turned (no pun intended )😁you little beggars wouldn't be able to take the flak, you know what you're like!😕
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 1861 viewsmonmouth

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 12:31 - Jun 24 by ScoobyDoo

Very much so and good luck to you, but we all know if the tide turned (no pun intended )😁you little beggars wouldn't be able to take the flak, you know what you're like!😕

Oh I don't know Scoobs. I remember that we coped ok when we were having a minor trauma and you lot were spunking zillions on superstars like Pete Thorne on your way to being bigger than barcelona. I expect we'd handle it again in the rather unlikely event you rabble get close enough to sniff our exhausts.

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 13:23 - Jun 24 with 1847 viewsScoobyDoo

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 13:15 - Jun 24 by monmouth

Oh I don't know Scoobs. I remember that we coped ok when we were having a minor trauma and you lot were spunking zillions on superstars like Pete Thorne on your way to being bigger than barcelona. I expect we'd handle it again in the rather unlikely event you rabble get close enough to sniff our exhausts.

Come on now Mon, be serious for second , we only have to mention the 'C' word and you lot turn blue, oops a slip of the tongue.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:06 - Jun 24 with 1801 viewsmonmouth

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 13:23 - Jun 24 by ScoobyDoo

Come on now Mon, be serious for second , we only have to mention the 'C' word and you lot turn blue, oops a slip of the tongue.

Claridge?

Used to get us going but he's more up your street I would say. Footy League Fizzy Pop Show and all that.

Login to get fewer ads

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 15:24 - Jun 24 with 1762 viewswhiterock

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 13:23 - Jun 24 by ScoobyDoo

''Some people tell me that Swansea is the enemy, Swansea for Pete's sake!

"There is nothing wrong with Swansea but is that the extent of our ambition?

"Swansea will never be a big club and if they are honest with themselves they will say so, if Swansea fans are Welsh and want to see top class football in Wales, then they should recognise that Cardiff City is the only Welsh club with a cat in hell's chance of making it.''
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 15:55 - Jun 24 with 1737 viewsjackforever

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 09:14 - Jun 24 by Uxbridge

I'd have sympathy for that view if it wasn't for the hideous way they acted during the age of Hammam and his plans for World domination that they fell for hook, line and sinker. They deserve every single bit of derision, and some more besides.

Exactly my feelings as well. Without achieving anything they were telling the world jow massive they were and how they were going to do xy and z. Shame it was just the usual bassy ballucks.
Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 16:24 - Jun 24 with 1705 viewsDewi1jack

Our Eastern Cousins - An Interesting Read on 14:07 - Jun 23 by Glyn1

And some of the stats about Swansea are interesting as well, e.g. we depend more on TV revenue than any other Premier League club apart from Palace, but it's amazing to read that Tan has put £142 million into the club.

Surely he's going to spend millions again this season to try and get them out of the division before their parachute payments reduce, and that could work. It's risky but it must be a better option for him than consolidating in the Championship and essentially saying goodbye to ever getting his money repaid. I suppose it depends on how much of a gambler he is.

That nice Jack Uncle Vinny hasn't put all that money in.
He made commercial loans to our Eastern cousins and charged them just the paltry compounded sum of 7%.
Very generous man, to charge them interest on the interest Fair play to him
But then again, there is a lot of generous Jacks out there.
Notice the puppy is on here claiming he's not a wannabe hooligan again.
After admitting in another thread, that he "went looking for our Dutch contingent , (who were supposed to be over to create havoc) and couldn't find them."
Can see him becoming a Swansea supporter when we get an extension.
He's on here more than most Jacks anyway
Wannabe topboy hooligan. Wannabe Jack. Wannabe a football supporter not a true hoofball watcher in a stadium that hasn't sold 10,000 STs yet.
Joke fan from a joke club. Good to laugh at I s'pose. At least Bluey can type sense at times.
Seen more intelligent things than Scooby Doo, lying at the bottom of ponds with the legs in the air

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024