Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal 14:57 - Jul 6 with 4923 viewsGrandPrix

Great news!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 15:47 - Jul 6 with 4788 viewsMarryGonk

That's a statement from the club that they believe he can make it, good stuff

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 15:57 - Jul 6 with 4746 viewsScoobyWho

From what I have seen of him he is good at putting the ball away although he didn't seem to be Swansea material. Could well be we see him as a decent transfer fee in two years time, could be we see him as a real prospect. Either way I can't argue with the decision. He is better than most players at league two for sure. And that's now.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 16:12 - Jul 6 with 4703 viewskarnataka

The club obviously saw enough in him to give him a brief run out at the end of last season and I'm sure they wouldn't have even bothered doing that otherwise so I would expect to see quite a bit more of him this coming season especially in cup games in the hope that he's maybe ready to start pushing for the 1st team squad in 12 months time.
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 18:21 - Jul 6 with 4423 viewsDafyddHuw

Hope he steps up this season. Last season's performances for the U21 were pretty underwhelming. Still, what do I know.
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 19:17 - Jul 6 with 4293 viewskarnataka

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 18:21 - Jul 6 by DafyddHuw

Hope he steps up this season. Last season's performances for the U21 were pretty underwhelming. Still, what do I know.

I think part of the skill of being a decent coach is to be able to spot the player that is likely to flourish as soon as he is in an environment where he is playing with top players around him. Few were familiar with Ben Davies until he was thrown in the deep end. Sometimes it's difficult to look good if you're surrounded by dross who are not on your wavelength. Not saying Kenji is one because I don't know but I'm sure we have people at the club with the necessary skills to make that judgement.
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 19:23 - Jul 6 with 4279 viewsNeath_Jack

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 18:21 - Jul 6 by DafyddHuw

You're a difficult bloke to please eh. Didn't he end being the leagues top goal scorer? I saw him play twice and was impressed on each occasion.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 19:44 - Jul 6 with 4237 viewsgazza_1234

18 Goals and 10 assists. Not much else he could have done imo.
A loan to Den Haag will do the kid wounder's.
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 4157 viewsskippyjack

He needs a loan.. 18 goals and 10 assists at around South/North Conference or Conference standard is pretty good going.. Loads have came through and flourished at League Two/One and Championship standard.. Even Premier League after a few lower League seasons..

DJ Campbell.. Dwight Gayle..Jamie Vardy.. all similar players who came through..

He's 21 this year.. Needs at least 2 full seasons out on loan to test him.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 20:37 - Jul 6 with 4110 viewsKilkennyjack

Dan Alfei signed a 3 year deal in 2011. That said, hopefully gorre is at the club at a far better time with better coaches and a better chance to break through. Sounds positive.

Beware of the Risen People

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 4013 viewshobo

Rumours that he's off to Den Haag on loan too. That would be a hell of a chance for him!
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 22:52 - Jul 6 with 3823 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.football-oranje.com/ado-den-haag-loan-swansea-city-winger/

loaned to Den Haag confirmed

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 23:08 - Jul 6 with 3790 viewsKansas_Swan

Does going on loan to a non-British club at age 20 affect his being counted as a home-grown player?
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 07:00 - Jul 7 with 3597 viewsEdmundo

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 22:52 - Jul 6 by marchamjack

http://www.football-oranje.com/ado-den-haag-loan-swansea-city-winger/

loaned to Den Haag confirmed

Thats a good loan for the lad, with first team football in a competitive league 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 20:53 - Jul 7 with 3368 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 15:47 - Jul 6 by MarryGonk

That's a statement from the club that they believe he can make it, good stuff

Hi Kenjj
Kenji Gorre signs a 3 year deal on 07:18 - Jul 8 with 3230 viewsScoobyWho

Family have big ties in Holland, his father was a decent player, gives his mother more media exposure for her skewed idea of work. Everyone's a winner.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024