Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 105815 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:06 - Aug 18 with 2117 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:47 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

It could happen brother.

The Islington glitterati,the Hackney Hawks and the celebrity patronising pr1icks that feed off Corbyn really could send this fella all the way.

Its a possibility that concerns decent Labour minded voters whom Cornyn does not represent no matter how much he says he does.

BY THE WAY, its not ok to hammer Israel. Its the only democracy in the middle east, like it or not ,which is why its so hated by many.

People hate Israel because they're the only democracy in the Middle East? Yeah, that'll be it.
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:12 - Aug 18 with 2102 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:16 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

Be careful though tommy.

Its been tried before in many countries and offering a new dawn has to be paid for.

Im no economist but Jez plans are unproven pie in the sky tripe , which will kill our kids future. He talks well though, dresses like a tramp and has a dishevelled appearance that will, sadly, have some seeing him a s "one of us". He aint.

People are pisssed off? Everyone gets so. I was last week seeing the disgrace that is now Kingsway in Swansea or rather I should say traumatised and sick to the stomach to see a glorious thoroughfare in this state and worse to come with that Oceana place. St Helens Rd also a low grade shambles.

Yep, I m still pisssed off and its nowt to do with Cameron.

As Ive said, if it makes Cameron become a true prime minister-one with guts -then fine, because at the moment cam is simply a gutless shytehouse

I don't want my kids leaving university up to their eyeballs in debt
I don't want my kids leaving university with no facking job
I don't want my kids having no chance to own their own home

And I don't want to watch the cuts cuts & more cuts which will be coming to our doorstep very soon

All in the name of Austerity
We bailed the banks out with £3 trillion

It's a load of bollo cks

And we all know it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:19 - Aug 18 with 2088 viewsperchrockjack

Only , mill jack.

Do us a favour and read what s posted.

Now what criticism was it that corbyn was on the receiving end.

20 pages I read.

Jeeeeez boys, get a grip.

Frankly, this thread is pretty toxic and it simply serves to vent bitterness.

Let's be honest, corbyn is one to either love or hate.

It's this divisiveness that makes his election victory worry many outside the lefties bubble .

This country will be split asunder with him as pm.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:20 - Aug 18 with 2088 viewsblueytheblue

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:19 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

Only , mill jack.

Do us a favour and read what s posted.

Now what criticism was it that corbyn was on the receiving end.

20 pages I read.

Jeeeeez boys, get a grip.

Frankly, this thread is pretty toxic and it simply serves to vent bitterness.

Let's be honest, corbyn is one to either love or hate.

It's this divisiveness that makes his election victory worry many outside the lefties bubble .

This country will be split asunder with him as pm.

It's a given if he ever became PM ( never going to happen ) the country would be divided, he's already divided Labour and that's without becoming leader.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:25 - Aug 18 with 2080 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:20 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

It's a given if he ever became PM ( never going to happen ) the country would be divided, he's already divided Labour and that's without becoming leader.

But it's also a truism that whoever is PM and whichever party governs the country is equally divided.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:27 - Aug 18 with 2077 viewsperchrockjack

Back to Israel.

Yeah, note the internal division of Islamist countries surrounding Israel, the programs, the tribalism, the medieval treatment of women, etc.

These are the countries that gave birth to the is phenomenon that s killing us all.

I'm not aware of Israelis bothering their own if they re not Orthodox Jews.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:08 - Aug 18 with 2054 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:27 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

Back to Israel.

Yeah, note the internal division of Islamist countries surrounding Israel, the programs, the tribalism, the medieval treatment of women, etc.

These are the countries that gave birth to the is phenomenon that s killing us all.

Sorry, and there was me thinking that it was due to their indiscriminate bombing of a neighbouring territory. My mistake.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2015 21:09]
Jeremy Corbyn on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 2035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:27 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

Back to Israel.

To be fair the reason these people behave the way they do is down to their own literal interpretation of the Koran.

You speak of internal division causing the spread of these mediaeval nutters . Who was responsible for that? So called Western democracies that's who.

Israel did not unleash ISIS. Whoever deposed Saddam Hussain unleashed ISIS. These refugees popping up on the Greek Islands in their thousands seeking shelter from barbarism - the same cause and effect. Why don't you just front up and say it as it really is - America is really responsible for "unleashing the phenomenon that's killing us all". Aided by Blair and Campbell of course.

Never mind all that though, Corbyn is the real enemy, eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:14 - Aug 19 with 1970 viewsperchrockjack

first of all, Im touched to have received a post from you to me .

As to the subject matter, yiu were doing well until the western civilisations popped up.

It is the case I agree but its no excuse whatsoever for the terrorism, none whatsoever .

Jez has a history of engaging with filth and commenting negatively on his own country .

Personally ,I really do feel those who would hand the Falklands over to a foreign land against the overwhelming majority, invite and engage with proven killers in weeks after a bombing, leave NATO ,and reintroduce STATE ownership are the enemy.

As I say, for you he IS the messiah.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:21 - Aug 19 with 1960 viewsperchrockjack

Indesriminate bombing is a forte of Hezbollah/Hamas. Just wonder if ISRAEL were left alone ;would they bomb.

FACT IS ,people of the LEFT hold Israel as to hate ; always been the case since 1947, whether its because of killing British servicemen or Arab kids.

Israel has ALWAYS been attacked by its neighbours.

They overreact for sure but please no mitigation for the killers surrounding them.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:33 - Aug 19 with 1949 viewsWarwickHunt

Off on a slight tangent, I'm not sure Burnham has done himself any favours by sucking up to Corbyn and trashing Cooper.

He looks like a Thunderbird puppet anyway, and a Scouse one at that.*

*sorry Richie
Jeremy Corbyn on 09:42 - Aug 19 with 1935 viewsperchrockjack

PHIL.

Of course, no offence meant and I don't want to get into Mathematics as I only scraped O Level . Im as scouse/scouce as you Clase ,Jobbie,hump or my new chum apeshite but far more Jack now after almost a week back home gazing at the carnage on Kingsway and the soulless centre of town. Father not really well (mentally) and looks like he simply wants to be with Jesus so upsetting stuff. Mum is still stuck in Sandfields mode 1950 style and still harps on about her dad who died at the Docks.

Anyway, on a lighter note its discount day at B@Q so Lady Perch is shouting at me to stop wasting my time on here trying to help the lonely , the helpless and the Politbureau.

Anyway, there s a bigger issue for you on the Sgorio thread to solve.

peace love hope charity

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Aug 19 with 1933 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:42 - Aug 19 by perchrockjack

PHIL.

Of course, no offence meant and I don't want to get into Mathematics as I only scraped O Level . Im as scouse/scouce as you Clase ,Jobbie,hump or my new chum apeshite but far more Jack now after almost a week back home gazing at the carnage on Kingsway and the soulless centre of town. Father not really well (mentally) and looks like he simply wants to be with Jesus so upsetting stuff. Mum is still stuck in Sandfields mode 1950 style and still harps on about her dad who died at the Docks.

Anyway, on a lighter note its discount day at B@Q so Lady Perch is shouting at me to stop wasting my time on here trying to help the lonely , the helpless and the Politbureau.

Anyway, there s a bigger issue for you on the Sgorio thread to solve.

peace love hope charity

It's tw@tted, definitely.
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:54 - Aug 19 with 1913 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:20 - Aug 18 by blueytheblue

Has he really divided the Labour Party that much?

Membership has risen by 100,000 with many of these new members coming on board because of Jeremy Corbyn not to mention the 300,000+ affiliates and supporters many of whom have signed up because of Jeremy Corbyn. He's selling out 1000+ seat auditoria in provincial towns on weekday afternoons in minutes with hundreds gathering outside.

Andy Burnham, who has the support of most of the MPs and is running in second place at the moment, has adopted some of JC's policies (rail nationalisation, national education service) and has said that he will include JC in the front line if he wins the election. If JC wins and Burnham stays in the shadow cabinet he can keep the majority of the PLP united behind the leadership leaving the likes of Umunna, Hunt, Danczuk and Kendall to be ostracised on the fringes of the party.

Most Corbyn supporters who have put a second preference will have selected Burnham and I would be surprised if that wasn't reciprocated by more than a few Burnham supporters. If JC doesn't win in the first round then he's likely to be in a head to head with Burnham with almost three-quarters of the vote before the Cooper & Kendall 2nd preferences are even counted.

It is only the Blairites that are crying that the party will split or that there will be a coup if JC wins and that is because their candidate is about to be overwhelmingly rejected by party members in the biggest and most democratic election Labour has ever seen. And we all know if there's one thing that Blairites hate more than Jeremy Corbyn its the party membership having any sort of democratic voice in the running of the party.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 1895 viewsyescomeon

"Jeremy Corbyn definitely has WMDs, insists Tony Blair"

http://newsthump.com/2015/08/17/jeremy-corbyn-definitely-has-wmds-insists-tony-b

Upthecity!

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:20 - Aug 19 with 1885 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:35 - Aug 17 by blueytheblue

Trumped up? So when Corbyn has a parliamentary guest who celebrates the death of British troops, and refers to "hoax" gas chambers you don't think there's just a slight issue there? You claim the abuse on social media aimed at Kendall and Cooper ( c**t, bitch et al ) regularly being used is "trumped up"? I presume you don't find that acceptable, you seem decent enough.

You're saying anybody who votes Tory shouldn't say a word about that from an opportunistic base? Just ... wow.

And whilst Corbyn would guarantee a Tory victory ( as will the other three - non of whom are inspiring in the slightest ), the Tories need a strong opposition; to act as a semblance of a check and balance, to avoid complacency. Good governments need strong opposition.

Didnt Camoron and Osborne wear t shirts thats said Hang mandella and didnt the evil one box get utterly moist at the mention of Pinochet?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:01 - Aug 19 with 1813 viewsperchrockjack

Quite possibly Paul bu not sure they were as close to Gez and Mart as JEZ was post Brighton; there again, it was only Tebbit or rather his missus that were injured badly.

Lets not mince words, many would have celebrated Thatcher being blown asunder

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:32 - Aug 19 with 1802 viewssnork44

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:12 - Aug 19 by yescomeon

"Jeremy Corbyn definitely has WMDs, insists Tony Blair"

http://newsthump.com/2015/08/17/jeremy-corbyn-definitely-has-wmds-insists-tony-b

If it was a choice between Corbyn and the Blair thing, I would choose Jeremy 100 % of the time. At least Corbyn has principles,you may not agree with him, but you can respect him. Blair was just a walking ego with only one thing important to him and was 'Brand Blair'.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:37 - Aug 19 with 1794 viewsperchrockjack

Personally, I do think Corbyn has principles but so did Hitler, Mao,Papa Doc, Goebells, Mussolini, Wellington, Cromwell, but it doesn't necessarily mean its a good thing.

Corbyn ,as Ive said, is divisive and not just amongst those not left wing. There should be alarm bells ringing.

We will be 100 times more divided and bitter as a nation but its what some want clearly

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:23 - Aug 19 with 1775 viewssnork44

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:37 - Aug 19 by perchrockjack

Personally, I do think Corbyn has principles but so did Hitler, Mao,Papa Doc, Goebells, Mussolini, Wellington, Cromwell, but it doesn't necessarily mean its a good thing.

Corbyn ,as Ive said, is divisive and not just amongst those not left wing. There should be alarm bells ringing.

We will be 100 times more divided and bitter as a nation but its what some want clearly

I agree with you on Corbyn, his ideas are so far to the left that he makes Lenin look like a fully fledged Tory and he is the antithesis of everything I believe in politically, but he like Tony Benn struck to what he believed and if he was voted in he would make the Labour unelectable for at least a decade. But I would rather that than see a liar and a charleton such as the Blair creature and his win at all costs mentality voted into power again.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 15:34]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:30 - Aug 19 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

snork
Thanks for a good reply.

I stand by what I say about a principled man not necessarily being the right man.

UK is divided, culturally,economically, demographically and we would ,in my opinion, go backwards as regards mutual respect.

CORBYN, I believe has utter contempt for those not wanting to renationalise and to literally print money.
THINK ABOUT IT. Printing money.

We have to pay for services and soaking the rich wont help as they ll feck right off taking their businesses and their wealth with them; jobs will go as a result.

Without NATO, without any deterrent, leaves us vulnerable.

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:44 - Aug 19 with 1757 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:12 - Aug 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

I don't want my kids leaving university up to their eyeballs in debt
I don't want my kids leaving university with no facking job
I don't want my kids having no chance to own their own home

And I don't want to watch the cuts cuts & more cuts which will be coming to our doorstep very soon

All in the name of Austerity
We bailed the banks out with £3 trillion

It's a load of bollo cks

And we all know it .

Without this in anyway being a disagreement with your first three points, I do find it ironic that the supporters of Mr Nationalise everything in sight, can't stop moaning about the one industry that we effectively have renationalised, i.e. the banks.

How come with the railways we're nationalising them, and with RBS we bailed them out? We nationalised the bank - it is owned by the state.

And we really didn't bail out the banks themselves, we took action to prevent virtually every single person in this country losing their savings, pensions, insurances and everything else that they own and to avoid a catastrophic financial collapse that would make what's happened in Greece look like a microscopic blip.
Jeremy Corbyn on 15:46 - Aug 19 with 1754 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:23 - Aug 19 by snork44

I agree with you on Corbyn, his ideas are so far to the left that he makes Lenin look like a fully fledged Tory and he is the antithesis of everything I believe in politically, but he like Tony Benn struck to what he believed and if he was voted in he would make the Labour unelectable for at least a decade. But I would rather that than see a liar and a charleton such as the Blair creature and his win at all costs mentality voted into power again.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 15:34]

Benn didn't of course when it came to his estate where he chose to avoid tax with the best of them !
Jeremy Corbyn on 16:43 - Aug 19 with 1731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Did someone really just write that Corbyn's ideas are so far left he makes Lenin look like a Tory? Jesus H Corbett. I can't believe that was typed with a straight face. Some really have lost all sense of reason in this debate.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:10 - Aug 19 with 1710 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:43 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

Did someone really just write that Corbyn's ideas are so far left he makes Lenin look like a Tory? Jesus H Corbett. I can't believe that was typed with a straight face. Some really have lost all sense of reason in this debate.

You obviously haven't read his latest policy paper, "Lining up the monarchy, aristocracy, conservatives, financial workers and anyone earning over £100k a year and shooting them all in the face" it follows on from his last speech where he demanded that his supporters rise up and overthrow the ruling classes in a bloody and ruthless revolution.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024