Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 106435 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 19:25 - Aug 24 with 1963 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:20 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

I d say yes, generally.

Sure there are many CEO s who are cretinous but Ive met a few and also a few politicians and I d trust a CEO first. There again, Id trust anyone at all, apart from a lawyer, over a Politician.

If Corbyn were to renationalise there is no guarantee his redistribution of the wealth would go where it should. He could ,in fact renage on his politices having assumed Power.

Fellow arxist Mugabe didn't exactly do a good job of redistributing his country s wealth or what was left after he and his cronies gorged on the national cake.

I understand some are mightly pissed off but this guy simply is too much of a risk

And there you have it. Perch trusts the bosses more than the workers. I am not going to slate him for it. Good on him for stating the case. My sadly missed old man had the same attitude to the grave and I followed him in the early years. Latterly the arguments were not pretty. I was a leftie and he was a cap doffer.
My old dad was pissed on from a great height by his bosses as he had no union representation. The reward for being a Far East Prisoner of War. My vote goes with the workers at the moment but if the balance shifts I might very well change. The Left Wing viewpoint is what is needed now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:33 - Aug 24 with 1943 viewsperchrockjack

Note the caveat...generally.

I could also state the industries foolked up by union shithouse leaders more concerned with personal power.

As ive stated , but you didn't mention is we need to unite this country and this anti boss anti Union shyte is just what holds this country back.

We re victims of our past .

Some like Corbin seek to perpetuate this.

Finally, we made shit and both government and employees were to blame.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:42 - Aug 24 with 1932 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why would politicians run nationalised industries? They wouldn't. They'd employ people with the requisite skills to do it. Like they do already for the myriad government run organisations, agencies etc that already exist.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:53 - Aug 24 with 1925 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:25 - Aug 24 by Private_Partz

And there you have it. Perch trusts the bosses more than the workers. I am not going to slate him for it. Good on him for stating the case. My sadly missed old man had the same attitude to the grave and I followed him in the early years. Latterly the arguments were not pretty. I was a leftie and he was a cap doffer.
My old dad was pissed on from a great height by his bosses as he had no union representation. The reward for being a Far East Prisoner of War. My vote goes with the workers at the moment but if the balance shifts I might very well change. The Left Wing viewpoint is what is needed now.

For the sake of British democracy Corbyn MUST win. As a country we are on the edge of an abbys politically. If any of the other three win then the country is faced with a choice of right wing or right wing, very much like the United States where Democrats and Republicans are regarded as being diametrically opposed but in reality aren't really that different.

Blairism and it's horrible legacy must be consigned to the dustbin of history for good and labour should stop sh*ting on its founderrs' memories (as well as it's faithful card carrying members) and once again provide the bulwark against these attacks from conservative millionaires upon the most vulnerable in our society.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:01 - Aug 24 with 1918 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:53 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

For the sake of British democracy Corbyn MUST win. As a country we are on the edge of an abbys politically. If any of the other three win then the country is faced with a choice of right wing or right wing, very much like the United States where Democrats and Republicans are regarded as being diametrically opposed but in reality aren't really that different.

Blairism and it's horrible legacy must be consigned to the dustbin of history for good and labour should stop sh*ting on its founderrs' memories (as well as it's faithful card carrying members) and once again provide the bulwark against these attacks from conservative millionaires upon the most vulnerable in our society.

Spot on BJ. It is just what is needed now. The joy is that political choice will be very clear again for the electorate. It will generate interest and create the way for a middle road party as well. Left, Right or Centre. The choice will be ours again. The Blairites can jump on which ever bandwagon suits them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:23 - Aug 24 with 1902 viewsexiledclaseboy

In possibly the least surprising news of the week, Gordon Brown has backed Yvette Cooper, the wife of his former protege Ed Balls for the Labour leadership.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:59 - Aug 24 with 1872 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:23 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

In possibly the least surprising news of the week, Gordon Brown has backed Yvette Cooper, the wife of his former protege Ed Balls for the Labour leadership.

I wonder if she's got more than the one brain cell that her fat and incompetent husband has.

And, argubaly more importantly, better manners than the hideous pig she married.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:17 - Aug 24 with 1854 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:59 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

I wonder if she's got more than the one brain cell that her fat and incompetent husband has.

And, argubaly more importantly, better manners than the hideous pig she married.

Anyone else see Andy "beep beep beep" Burnham not knowing which way to turn as Krishnan Guru Murthy ripped into him? What a disappointment he's turned out to be.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:31 - Aug 24 with 1840 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:17 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Anyone else see Andy "beep beep beep" Burnham not knowing which way to turn as Krishnan Guru Murthy ripped into him? What a disappointment he's turned out to be.

I'll have to watch that.

As I said earlier, for all Corbyn's flaws at least he's relatively straight.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Aug 25 with 1772 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:20 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

I d say yes, generally.

Sure there are many CEO s who are cretinous but Ive met a few and also a few politicians and I d trust a CEO first. There again, Id trust anyone at all, apart from a lawyer, over a Politician.

If Corbyn were to renationalise there is no guarantee his redistribution of the wealth would go where it should. He could ,in fact renage on his politices having assumed Power.

Fellow arxist Mugabe didn't exactly do a good job of redistributing his country s wealth or what was left after he and his cronies gorged on the national cake.

I understand some are mightly pissed off but this guy simply is too much of a risk

Jesus Christ.

We've had Stalin. We've had Mao.

Now Labour politician Jeremy Corbyn is Robert Mugabe.

Look out white farmers. Corbyn is about to evict you all and put poor black people from South London who know nothing about running farms in charge of our white, christian farms.

He is a fellow arxist after all.

Are you mad Perch?
Jeremy Corbyn on 09:55 - Aug 25 with 1765 viewsmonmouth

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:59 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

Do you know him Wayne? I only ask because a few people I know that have met The Balls, thinks he's a really nice and caring bloke, with a good sense of fun. I'm quite intrigued as to the reality.

As to Cooper, apparently she is also a decent sort, but a bit too earnest and humourless for my taste. Having Brown backing you isn't exactly a positive either. Everyone can surely now see that Blair and Brown, along with other total c*nts like Campbell and Mandelson, wasted the chance of a generation in 1997 by playing selfish and egomaniac games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:00 - Aug 25 with 1759 viewsmonmouth

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:21 - Aug 24 by jackonicko

The brilliant thing about economics is that I could easily rustle up 41 economics experts who will say the absolute opposite.

And those ones would be correct.

Or you could just ask the same ones to give you a different opinion.

Economists are like HR people...at their best when locked in a cupboard and set on fire.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:09 - Aug 25 with 1752 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:19 - Aug 24 by yescomeon

Here is the statistics that I am basing my previous post on, they are YouGov but are from 2013. They may have changed but I doubt they will have changed considerably.

Should be in public sector:

NHS - 84% for 7% against,
Energy Companies - 68% for 21% against,
Royal Mail - 67% for 22% against,
Railway companies - 66% for 23% against.

By party railways:

Conservative - 52% for,
Labour - 79% for,
Lib Dem - 64% for,
UKIP - 73% for.

By party energy companies:

Conservative - 52% for,
Labour - 82% for,
Lib Dem - 62% for,
UKIP - 78% for.

[Source - https://yougov.co.uk/news/2013/11/04/nationalise-energy-and-rail-companies-say-p

EU and immigration is a different matter. My opinion is that the UK should take in it's fair share of refugees, particularly considering UK involvement in conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Lybia. Also there are many refugees now coming from places like Syria, which the UK is now looking to get involved in. Immigration from within the EU is a more complicated issue but there are many people from the UK who move to the EU too. In fact there are, I believe more UK nationals claiming benefits abroad than there other EU nationals claiming benefits in the UK. I don't doubt that reform is needed around the EU and immigration but I don't want to mix the issues of immigration and the EU with my previous comments which were mainly about renationalisation, which to ME (emphasis on that), are more important.

Regarding foreign policy, I am in agreement with Private_Partz's comments above, I don't like this shoot first ask questions later approach to foreign policy which seems to be the way of doing things at the moment.

Good post but could you stop using facts please?

They don't like facts. They like what the Rupert Murdoch and Viscount Rothermere tell them.

Don't upset them with facts. They don't like it.
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:09 - Aug 25 with 1752 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Aug 25 by Humpty

Jesus Christ.

We've had Stalin. We've had Mao.

Now Labour politician Jeremy Corbyn is Robert Mugabe.

Look out white farmers. Corbyn is about to evict you all and put poor black people from South London who know nothing about running farms in charge of our white, christian farms.

He is a fellow arxist after all.

Are you mad Perch?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:21 - Aug 25 with 1738 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:57 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Everyone looks after themselves first.

Those who don't are either dumb or liars, or dead.

Jez will be nicely set up notwithstanding his tramp image.

I don't.

I'd happily vote for a party which would see me less well off if it would make a fairer society than the one we have now.

Tell me Perch. What's this Christianity you believe in all about?
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:22 - Aug 25 with 1732 viewsUxbridge

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:21 - Aug 24 by jackonicko

The brilliant thing about economics is that I could easily rustle up 41 economics experts who will say the absolute opposite.

And those ones would be correct.

Funnily enough I haven't seen many economists supporting the Government in recent years

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:29 - Aug 25 with 1721 viewsmonmouth

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:21 - Aug 25 by Humpty

I don't.

I'd happily vote for a party which would see me less well off if it would make a fairer society than the one we have now.

Tell me Perch. What's this Christianity you believe in all about?

This. The first two sentences at least.

I've tended to find that religious types only believe in the bits they personally like, or are hedging their bets against there being a god, and them having to account for their selfish natures. Most of them are off their perch anyway.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 1716 viewsmonmouth

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:22 - Aug 25 by Uxbridge

Funnily enough I haven't seen many economists supporting the Government in recent years

Nobody in the whole world now supports the UK view on 'austerity' and running the economy like a corner shop do they? But yet SuperGideon ploughs on....whoopy doo.

I take comfort in the fact that we're all f*cked anyway.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:35 - Aug 25 with 1715 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:09 - Aug 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Enjoy this lovely story

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/brutality-bedroom-tax-exposed

Noticeable that none of our god fearing Christian Tory friends want to go near your excellent post.

What they voted for made manifest by a disabled man and his struggling family trying to wash him in a child's paddling pool in a living room. After being forced from their home for the crime of having an extra bedroom.

Nah. They don't want to talk about what they voted for. And that's why they won't.

Jeremy Corbyn has been promoted to the new Darth Vader apparently.

Let's talk about that instead.
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:39 - Aug 25 with 1705 viewsperchrockjack

How do you know what I believe hump.

Tell me that.

Seems jeez really is the messiah.

Yep, I see a bad moon arising

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:46 - Aug 25 with 1721 viewsyescomeon

For the ideas of Keynes and Freidman to both be still argued over they both must work. It's more a matter of how they work. The latter (the current approach) seems to be harder on the people in society. The idea of spending to reduce the deficit seems initially counter intuitive, but we need to be borrowing with interest rates so low and investing in infrastructure, particularly more houses to bring house and rent prices down. At the end of the day that's what capitalism is all about, competition.

Upthecity!

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:00 - Aug 25 with 1708 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:16 - Aug 24 by perchrockjack

British Rail that was.

Inefficient, dirty, late, out dated . People will often to revert to sepia coloured sentimental memories eg Railways.

Utility Companies ,true enough, have been a cartel- still are but sorry, I don't believe gas and electricity would be lower if renationalised.

Frankly, I d rather have executives dealing with Energy Supplies than politicians who d use it for their own ends.

Water too . Seems a lot of investment going on right now whereas ,if under government control, there may well not be .

Are people that short sighted so as not to appreciate just how untrustworthy politicans of all parties are ,yet we want them running our basic services.

Finally, the old GPO ,BT and British LEYLAND.

I wonder how many would go back to British LEYLAND and Austin Allegro, The Montego, The old mini , the Austin Ambassador and the Maxi . I don't have the heart to mention TRIUMPH motor cycles.

Nationalisation of ESSENTiAL services has and can work. British Rail was under invested and thats what caused the problem. Look at DB in Germany. It is one of the best and a fine example to follow. The utilities are a mess at the moment. The duplicity going on with every supplier is costing us a fortune. I for one am fed up of asking meerkats which is my best option is for my energy supplies.
Politicians dealing directly with Energy companies? You have a point there. These should be arms length organisations and not under direct control of Government. Government should be involved with forward planning and investment. If it is not forthcoming to our requirements then vote em out.
With regards to British Leyland I am in full agreement. The Public Sector has no business getting involved in manufacturing industries or any other non essential bodies for that matter. Just as the Private Sector should keep its nose out the NHS, Social Care and education......

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:32 - Aug 25 with 1692 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:55 - Aug 25 by monmouth

Do you know him Wayne? I only ask because a few people I know that have met The Balls, thinks he's a really nice and caring bloke, with a good sense of fun. I'm quite intrigued as to the reality.

As to Cooper, apparently she is also a decent sort, but a bit too earnest and humourless for my taste. Having Brown backing you isn't exactly a positive either. Everyone can surely now see that Blair and Brown, along with other total c*nts like Campbell and Mandelson, wasted the chance of a generation in 1997 by playing selfish and egomaniac games.

Not personally but the contempt he showed that reporter who dared to mention the rumours that he lost his seat.

Added to the fact that labour kept him in the front benches to stop him from causing trouble makes him a typical in it for myself politician

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:48 - Aug 25 with 1671 viewsperchrockjack

Mixed views then.

Not with jeez, it seems.

It's all or nothing.

As for you hump, I'm speechless.

Can't really see you as Gandhi let alone Albert Schweitzer.

It's really quite easy to post utter shyte on here, I do it myself.

Give to your brother first, feck off inn it.

Family and their welfare comes first with me and everyone else comes well behind.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:24 - Aug 25 with 1643 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm alright Jack

Pull it up .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024