Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 106442 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 1538 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:41 - Aug 26 by Darran

So women will have the option of a woman only carriage but they don't have to travel in it if they don't want to?

Yes. I really don't understand why you are having such difficulty grasping that concept.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:53 - Aug 26 with 1529 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:51 - Aug 26 by Cottsy

Yes. I really don't understand why you are having such difficulty grasping that concept.

So Corbyn is going to explore the option of carriages that men won't be allowed in then?
Indeed I'm glad we agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 1473 viewsJackSomething

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:26 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Men are also harrassed and assaulted on trains but its not really radical enough for this nutcase. To even consider this is appalling- open it up to women? which women, activists. I believe JEZ is looking for the female muslim vote.

SADLY, supposedly intelligent people are being conned by this complete w@nker.

The venomous tone of Cotts ,JS, Clase and this coterie of cobras is typical of the contempt I was alluding to before .

You want venomous? Look in the mirror. Your hatred for people is palpable.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:49 - Aug 26 with 1469 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:53 - Aug 26 by Darran

So Corbyn is going to explore the option of carriages that men won't be allowed in then?
Indeed I'm glad we agree.

The idea had a hammering on BBC London news just now.

Have any other countries tried a similar idea?

On a serious note any harassment is deplorable but implementing an idea would be chaotic. Trains are already over crowded, so how would this idea be funded? Commuters already get shafted with fare rises as it is.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:51 - Aug 26 with 1466 viewsDr_Winston

It's clear that Corbyn isn't really in favour of it, but even suggesting the idea is pretty dumb.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:11 - Aug 26 with 1452 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:47 - Aug 26 by Darran

Yeah he's not suggesting anything of the sort is he?
F*cking hell you lot a deluded.

Have you gone mental? There's a lot of it about on here. Segregation would imply that women would be forced to use these carriages. At the risk of repeating Cottsy, Corbyn has simply responded to a suggestion raised with him by offering to consult on whether people would welcome such an initiative which, if introduced, is likely to be only on services where there are higher than average assault rates and women would then have the choice of whether to use them or not.

So in short, a consultation to gauge the views of interested parties on a policy proposal that may or may not lead to an actual policy. The sort of thing that happens in government every day of the week about a whole host of proposals.

Corbyn really has caused some people who are never going to vote Labour in a pink fit to take complete leave of what little sense many of them have in the first place.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 1450 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:14 - Aug 26 by jackonicko

Right wing press? I thought it was Burnham and Cooper that described his comments as "outdated" and "unhelpful".

Right wing press/Burnham and Cooper.

Struggling to see the difference.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:25 - Aug 26 with 1438 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:49 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

The idea had a hammering on BBC London news just now.

Have any other countries tried a similar idea?

On a serious note any harassment is deplorable but implementing an idea would be chaotic. Trains are already over crowded, so how would this idea be funded? Commuters already get shafted with fare rises as it is.

Japan has them. And Israel. That'll confuse somebody. Does criticising Israel for having women only train carriages make you an anti-Semite? I anticipate brain explosions in areas of Cardiff and the north west of England.

There were feminists on Radio5 earlier slating the idea too. You'd have thought they'd have been happy to be conducted so they could respond firmly in the negative.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 1430 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:26 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Men are also harrassed and assaulted on trains but its not really radical enough for this nutcase. To even consider this is appalling- open it up to women? which women, activists. I believe JEZ is looking for the female muslim vote.

SADLY, supposedly intelligent people are being conned by this complete w@nker.

The venomous tone of Cotts ,JS, Clase and this coterie of cobras is typical of the contempt I was alluding to before .

Venomous? That's rich coming from you, almost the ultimate spitter of spiteful bile against anyone and everyone who doesn't share your bitter and twisted view of the world and its people and your "woe is me, they're all being nasty to me" victimhood when someone dares to have a differing view. Pathetic.

Tip - if you can't handle debate stay away from the Internet. It's clearly doing your mental health no good.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:31 - Aug 26 with 1427 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:11 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Have you gone mental? There's a lot of it about on here. Segregation would imply that women would be forced to use these carriages. At the risk of repeating Cottsy, Corbyn has simply responded to a suggestion raised with him by offering to consult on whether people would welcome such an initiative which, if introduced, is likely to be only on services where there are higher than average assault rates and women would then have the choice of whether to use them or not.

So in short, a consultation to gauge the views of interested parties on a policy proposal that may or may not lead to an actual policy. The sort of thing that happens in government every day of the week about a whole host of proposals.

Corbyn really has caused some people who are never going to vote Labour in a pink fit to take complete leave of what little sense many of them have in the first place.

It is a bit of a left field idea though, don't you think?

Typical of politicians in general. You proles can't be trusted so we'll control you

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:31 - Aug 26 with 1427 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:11 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

No I have not gone mental the whole idea is nutty and most people here agree but some can't bring themselves to say that because it would make them look less of a lefty see.

And that's not aimed at you.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:35 - Aug 26 with 1424 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:31 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

It is a bit of a left field idea though, don't you think?

Typical of politicians in general. You proles can't be trusted so we'll control you

Wayne - I'm going to say this only once more. He's suggested a consultation to see if the idea would be welcome. In response to a suggestion made to him. That. Is. All.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:41 - Aug 26 with 1413 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:35 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Wayne - I'm going to say this only once more. He's suggested a consultation to see if the idea would be welcome. In response to a suggestion made to him. That. Is. All.

And all I'm saying is that the idea is a bit left field and that politicians, as a rule are a bit c*nty. That. Is. All. Funnily enough.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1408 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:41 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

And all I'm saying is that the idea is a bit left field and that politicians, as a rule are a bit c*nty. That. Is. All. Funnily enough.

I don't see that a consultation on a policy proposal is left field at all to be honest. Wouldn't argue about the c*nty bit though.

Love you.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:47 - Aug 26 with 1393 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:43 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

I don't see that a consultation on a policy proposal is left field at all to be honest. Wouldn't argue about the c*nty bit though.

Love you.

I'm not saying consultation is bad, just that the idea itself is slightly flawed.

😍😍😍😍👍

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:51 - Aug 26 with 1388 viewsDr_Winston

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:30 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Venomous? That's rich coming from you, almost the ultimate spitter of spiteful bile against anyone and everyone who doesn't share your bitter and twisted view of the world and its people and your "woe is me, they're all being nasty to me" victimhood when someone dares to have a differing view. Pathetic.

Tip - if you can't handle debate stay away from the Internet. It's clearly doing your mental health no good.

He is so gonna hissy fit at you for that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:53 - Aug 26 with 1385 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:51 - Aug 26 by Dr_Winston

He is so gonna hissy fit at you for that.

Meh. Do you imagine I'm concerned? He can't help but bring me into his rants.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 1377 viewsyescomeon

It is a bit of a daft idea but I am not on the whole opposed to it if it works. Difficult to think what could be done about harassment though, police traveling on troublesome routes? harsher sentencing for those doing the harassing? An awareness campaign to get people to intervene/report those doing the harassing to the police? It's a difficult issue to be fair.

Upthecity!

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 1358 viewsjackonicko

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:15 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Right wing press/Burnham and Cooper.

Struggling to see the difference.

I'm very pleased I was able to divert the thread to this subject.

A gift that keeps on giving.
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:22 - Aug 26 with 1350 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:19 - Aug 26 by jackonicko

I'm very pleased I was able to divert the thread to this subject.

A gift that keeps on giving.

It is indeed a gift sent from God. Or as we call him, Jeremy. Why all the others who oppose Corbyn (and they appear to be legion) don't have your glib and slightly gleeful attitude to his "rise" is quite frankly completely beyond me.

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:40 - Aug 26 with 1332 viewsperchrockjack

For those in any doubts regarding jez s divisiveness, read these sad posts.

Intelligible enough?

It..he brings out the very worst in people

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:44 - Aug 26 with 1324 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:40 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

For those in any doubts regarding jez s divisiveness, read these sad posts.

Intelligible enough?

It..he brings out the very worst in people

It's not bringing out the worst in me Richard there's no way on this planet that Corbyn is going to affect my life even though I don't like him.

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:51 - Aug 26 with 1311 viewsperchrockjack

I seem to recall classes stating he couldn't be arsed about what us posted on here.

Fact is ,a leftie mp is being held to account and it's annoying.

Corbin ,if elected, will affect you Darren, everyone.

Venomous, well yeah, it's meeting fire with fire. You often rubbish posters albeit in a patronising way especially those you deem to be right wing and therefore demons.

You ve done it for years.

What you believe is not right. It's what you believe.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:48 - Aug 26 with 1280 viewsjackonicko

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:22 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

It is indeed a gift sent from God. Or as we call him, Jeremy. Why all the others who oppose Corbyn (and they appear to be legion) don't have your glib and slightly gleeful attitude to his "rise" is quite frankly completely beyond me.

I know!

I haven't enjoyed a labour leadership election this much since, er, the result of the last one.

Now, I admit to being concerned pre GE that the polls weren't reflecting the obvious un-electability of weird Ed. I blamed an incompetent campaign by the Tories but should have known the polls were useless.

I just hope the pollsters have this one right. If I thought Ed had no chance...
Jeremy Corbyn on 22:02 - Aug 26 with 1258 viewsMillJack

Hypothetically, if my better half was travelling home alone on public transport, on a route known to have a history of sexual assaults and/or harassment, I can't say I'd object to her having the option of travelling in a women only section. I can't imagine anyone else who would either?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024