Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 106011 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 23:06 - Sep 1 with 2608 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:59 - Sep 1 by blueytheblue

Any of the three middle managers would be a better leader than the bolshy shop steward gobbing off regularly...

.... And here is another name calling response although being a Shop Steward is an honourable occupation.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:12 - Sep 1 with 2598 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:06 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

.... And here is another name calling response although being a Shop Steward is an honourable occupation.

Unions eh

The bast'rds

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 00:28 - Sep 2 with 2567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:12 - Sep 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Unions eh

The bast'rds

Yes senior brother Tommy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 05:40 - Sep 2 with 2550 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:56 - Sep 1 by JackSomething

Constantly going on about the time he posts is a bit silly Perch. If you haven't got anything better to post in response to him, perhaps better not to post at all?

It was actually five pm in Australia where I run my really successful business according to Perch. That's when I'm not shagging really hot tennis players and stuff like that.
Jeremy Corbyn on 06:21 - Sep 2 with 2544 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:00 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Not silly at all JS.

Just concerned for a fellow member of the human race if he s posting at 0346 having previously posted at 5am. NOW unless this guy is in another time zone Id say its odd in the extreme. If hump is at work, quite what the feck is he doing using the firm s time for private stuff.

You really do have a collection of chums .

I just read, "Im not defending Bin Laden... really.

As for IS ,WELL, we aint that bad, not that barbaric, frankly Im amazed people can equate us with IS and their butchery -often of their own people -and us.

Anyway, its the name JEREMY ;always hated it. I mean a Labour man too ,one for the workers/poor/vulnerable.

I never post from work Perch. Planet swans is not the type of sight I'd like to bring to the attention of my works internet Police. As it contains lot's of stuff which is not acceptable. Such as racism, homophobia and idiots shouting cocksucking knobs.

Why the f*ck are you so worried about my sleeping habits. I don't really worry about yours.

Why not worry about things you can control Perch? Such as screaming "Cocksucking knobs!" at people you don't know but have had the temerity to hold a different viewpoint than yours?

I'm not ashamed of the time I choose to sleep Perch.I think you should be ashamed at the way you behave. It's slightly bonkers. How someone like you can join the Police and actually have a successful career is very worrying. And it doesn't make the Police look good at all. They'll employ any old abusive thug is the message I get from you. What you're fellow oficers think of you is interesting indeed.
Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Sep 2 with 2500 viewsCottsy

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:37 - Sep 2 with 2477 viewsLord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Sep 2 by Cottsy

Tony Blair! War criminal,is absolutely bricking the thought of Corbyn gaining power.

He is trying every desperate trick in the book ATM to derail his campaign....of course Cocksucker Blair is only think of himself not the Labour Party.

Blair,Bush and Cheyney should be held accountable for war crimes at The Hague.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:06 - Sep 3 with 2363 viewsperchrockjack

Looks likhis thread ,thankfully, is running out of steam.

Still, it gave us a chance to call each other all the kints under the sun.

Burn in hell jEZ

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:44 - Sep 3 with 2356 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:06 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Looks likhis thread ,thankfully, is running out of steam.

Still, it gave us a chance to call each other all the kints under the sun.

Burn in hell jEZ

Don't worry perchie, only 9 more days to go until the unelectable Jeremy Corbyn beats 3 more electable candidates to lead a party that you will never vote for, join, be affiliated with or support.

You can have a real meltdown then.

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:48 - Sep 6 with 2240 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stewart Lee

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/06/stewart-lee-jeremy-corbyn-n

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:04 - Sep 6 with 2221 viewsblueytheblue

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:06 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

And being a middle manager isn't by implication?

Interesting view that...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:49 - Sep 6 with 2163 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:48 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Stewart Lee

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/06/stewart-lee-jeremy-corbyn-n

“Had Corbyn really said the death of Bin Laden was a ‘tragedy?’” asked a painter. “Not really,” offered a young woman tapping at an iPhone. It appeared the veteran leftwinger had used those words, but as part of a forward moving collection of sentences, which contextualised them in the way that sentences in a supporting argument do, in order to lament the lack of due process in Bin Laden’s killing, which Corbyn believed, rightly or wrongly, had ongoing global implications.

Anyone familiar with human language, such as a baby, a dolphin, or a cleverer than average dog, would have experienced such a syntactical procedure before, perhaps involving nouns and verbs and various qualifying phrases.

Only by decontextualising these words entirely were the Mail, the Express, the Telegraph and the actual genuine leader of the Liberal Democrats, Tim Farron, able to misrepresent Corbyn so absurdly."

Its almost as if he was writing with this thread in mind.

Jeremy Corbyn on 04:50 - Sep 7 with 2129 viewsacejack3065

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:48 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Stewart Lee

Best thing I've read that's related to the leadership election.

Going back to Bin Laden, there was a lot of noise way back in 2002 that he'd died of kidney failure and that he was on dialysis. I'm not entirely convinced. One day Obama just came out and said "so... Bin Laden is dead. Just trust us on this one we've sorted it."

Most valuable intelligence asset the USA ever had and they shot him n the head and dumped him in the sea. Great call.
Jeremy Corbyn on 05:03 - Sep 7 with 2127 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:49 - Sep 6 by Cottsy

“Had Corbyn really said the death of Bin Laden was a ‘tragedy?’” asked a painter. “Not really,” offered a young woman tapping at an iPhone. It appeared the veteran leftwinger had used those words, but as part of a forward moving collection of sentences, which contextualised them in the way that sentences in a supporting argument do, in order to lament the lack of due process in Bin Laden’s killing, which Corbyn believed, rightly or wrongly, had ongoing global implications.

Anyone familiar with human language, such as a baby, a dolphin, or a cleverer than average dog, would have experienced such a syntactical procedure before, perhaps involving nouns and verbs and various qualifying phrases.

Only by decontextualising these words entirely were the Mail, the Express, the Telegraph and the actual genuine leader of the Liberal Democrats, Tim Farron, able to misrepresent Corbyn so absurdly."

Its almost as if he was writing with this thread in mind.

They won't even read it. Too many words they don't understand. The Mail has told them that Corbyn and all lefties love Bin Laden, and that's all they want to hear.

They wouldn't understand what Lee is getting at if you read it to them anyway. Context? F*ck off! What does that mean? They'd just look at you blankly.

"Yeah but he loves Bin Laden."
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:55 - Sep 7 with 2037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 05:03 - Sep 7 by Humpty

They won't even read it. Too many words they don't understand. The Mail has told them that Corbyn and all lefties love Bin Laden, and that's all they want to hear.

They wouldn't understand what Lee is getting at if you read it to them anyway. Context? F*ck off! What does that mean? They'd just look at you blankly.

"Yeah but he loves Bin Laden."

Panorama now trying to nibble him over his involvement in the stop the war coalition. How dare he want peace. The utter b@stard!!!!

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:59 - Sep 7 with 2033 viewsLohengrin

When is this bloody vote being taken? This has dragged on longer than Eastenders omnibus, I can't be the only one bored to tears with it all by now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:01 - Sep 7 with 2025 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:59 - Sep 7 by Lohengrin

When is this bloody vote being taken? This has dragged on longer than Eastenders omnibus, I can't be the only one bored to tears with it all by now.

Result on Saturday. We're having a Corbyn victory party

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:04 - Sep 7 with 2022 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:01 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Result on Saturday. We're having a Corbyn victory party

....and they'll be having one in The Con Club.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:10 - Sep 7 with 2005 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:04 - Sep 7 by Lohengrin

No longer exists mate. Both the Bounder and I are bereft

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:17 - Sep 7 with 1993 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:04 - Sep 7 by Lohengrin

Cottsy, Acejack, OhTommyTommy , Humpty and Brynnie are coming to mine. We're quaffing fine wines, having readings of excerpts from Das Kapital and The New Statesman and finishing the evening off with a rousing rendition of The Red Flag. Pop in mun, we'll sit you in a corner and laugh condescendingly at you for not being one of us.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:20 - Sep 7 with 1980 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:17 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Cottsy, Acejack, OhTommyTommy , Humpty and Brynnie are coming to mine. We're quaffing fine wines, having readings of excerpts from Das Kapital and The New Statesman and finishing the evening off with a rousing rendition of The Red Flag. Pop in mun, we'll sit you in a corner and laugh condescendingly at you for not being one of us.

You're all heart.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:21 - Sep 7 with 1978 viewsDr_Winston

Isn't this a picture from your last gathering?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:22 - Sep 7 with 1973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Now now, we will leave the truth and reconciliation commission until later...........

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:24 - Sep 7 with 1966 viewsBrynmill_Jack

However the plans for the political re education camps in skewen and Neath are gathering pace, comrade commissar

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:26 - Sep 7 with 1951 viewstrampie

Was Corbyn behind the likes of Adam Price and Alex Salmond to get Blair impeached ?

Why not is the question ?, assuming Corbyn gets to be Labour leader, why vote for him when you can get the real thing through Leanne Wood and Nicola Sturgeon.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024